PDA

View Full Version : Become A Vegetarian Today! Please watch!

Sally1890
09-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Hi guys. Who likes meat? You? Maybe I can change your mind. Look at this video and tell me how you like meat after. Please realize what is going on with hidden cameras in these livestock markets. This video really moved me and I literally just burst into tears. So please take a moment of your time and watch this video.

http://youtu.be/cC7MOelEInc

Become a Vegetarian Today. Spread the word and save the animals.
#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

I hope you feel the same pain I feel for these animals and become a vegetarian for awhile or even a lifetime. Everytime counts. Please help out the animals. :hat:

EDIT: Don't watch it if you find animal slaughter disturbing. ._.

Applez
09-12-2014, 02:32 AM
This is just... Wrong...

Don't do this

Zoruals
09-12-2014, 02:54 AM
I can`t say I will never eat meat again, that's a severe action for me as it is.. but this video.. I was in tears.

God bless these animals. :cry:

Sally1890
09-12-2014, 03:00 AM
This is just... Wrong...

Don't do this

Becoming a vegetarian or killing harmless cute animals?

- - - Updated - - -

I can`t say I will never eat meat again, that's a severe action for me as it is.. but this video.. I was in tears.

God bless these animals. :cry:

You don't have to NEVER eat meat again. You can make a routine. Some people become a vegetarian on a full moon which is traditional for them. You can do it to. The more times the better. Like every Friday is a vegetarian day or something.

Spotlight
09-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Are you kidding?
Plants are living as well, plus they take a lot more electricity and gasoline to process and make edible and packaged than meats do. So technically being a carnivore is your best bet, haha.

Seriously had the best home cooked rosemary Chicken. tonight, was the BOMB.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Everyday, thousands of plants are getting murdered.
Who is the murderer you ask?
Vegetarians.

Edwardson97
09-12-2014, 04:33 AM
I know it's cruel, also that's animal cruelty. But I eat meat, I also eat a lot of vegetables. I was raised up on meat, because my family were rednecks.

Also that was messed up.

IAmABrodie
09-12-2014, 04:43 AM
This is disgusting.

There is no reason to treat animals, even the ones that we eat, like this. I've been watching a few of these animal rights topics for awhile now, ever since I came across a petition on Change.org about something similar. It was very similar to this, telling how the workers would abuse the piglets, throwing them against walls, ripping off limbs, and bashing their heads together until they died, then were simply thrown into a basket. The company who was responsible was Tyson Food, and the petition was started by an ex-worker. It called to set RULES when dealing with the livestock in which they would be treated as if they were human beings (As it should be), as apposed to guidelines with loopholes. The petition has since passed meeting way above the desired signatures, but I have no idea if it actually made Tyson check themselves.

But really, I'm not going to completely change my diet because of this. I like meat, I love grilling burgers and hotdogs on summer days, I've come accustom to many other traditions in which involve meat as well, and I don't plan on changing them at all.

I wish everyone felt the same as us, treating animals fairly and kindly, even if we're going to eat them later anyways. But they don't, and unless some huge catastrophic event wipes out everyone except those with straight and right morals, it's going to end with us being the last dominant race on Earth. Countdown to Extinction isn't just a song ya' know, there can really only be one with us in charge.

Spotlight
09-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Okay so I just watched the video and that is horrifying.
However, that is about 1% of the poepe that are serving us meats! that is in no way an accurate representation if the way we get our meats. Stuff like that only happens in places such as Africa or third world countries. No offense to the people that live there.

However, it does happen in some very poor places in America

Update 2:
Just finished the whole thing. WHAT THE HECK. AND WHY, I WAS WRONG ;~;
I will continue to eat meat, but this is horrifying, and the fact that this happens a lot and is acceptable is terrible.

FriDaze
09-12-2014, 04:55 AM
Dis is nothing liek harvest moon...

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-12-2014, 05:10 AM
Hi guys. Who likes meat? You? Maybe I can change your mind. Look at this video and tell me how you like meat after. Please realize what is going on with hidden cameras in these livestock markets. This video really moved me and I literally just burst into tears. So please take a moment of your time and watch this video.

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

I hope you feel the same pain I feel for these animals and become a vegetarian for awhile or even a lifetime. Everytime counts. Please help out the animals. :hat:

Once you think about it...they get killed anyways, just that you don't eat them.
That was flipping disgusting.
Wth were you watching to get to that video o.o
Also, I decided to watch this right before I went to sleep. e.e

LLawliet
09-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Its part of the food chain..
We humans need meat, its healthy and gives us protein :whistling:
It happens in the wild too, Lions kill zebras and buffalos to eat..

iToaster
09-12-2014, 05:39 AM
MEAT IS LOVE MEAT IS LIFE

Psycho
09-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Its part of the food chain..
We humans need meat, its healthy and gives us protein :whistling:
It happens in the wild too, Lions kill zebras and buffalos to eat..

Yeah, I totally agree with LLawliet.

FriDaze
09-12-2014, 06:43 AM
MEAT IS LOVE MEAT IS LIFE

Its all dead now.

Friboy8
09-12-2014, 06:49 AM
Plants give us oxygen and take away the carbon dioxide we don't need..
We need plants

Psycho
09-12-2014, 07:07 AM
Plants give us oxygen and take away the carbon dioxide we don't need..
We need plants

We humans need meat. It gives us protein.

Amd
09-12-2014, 07:11 AM
i'm a husky...i thirst for blood...and flesh which means good juicy steaks :sweatdrop:

Areodax
09-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Magnezone: Areo, you all right?

Areodax: Gimme some mineral water, cuz I'm gonna vomit.

Magnezone: I'll get some buckets.

You all know that Ness likes Steak, right?
Also, I'm mostly a meat eater, but I sometimes eat carrots and some veggies. I eat bread too.

North44
09-12-2014, 09:48 AM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

This is terribly wrong.But the video says "Illegal".Which means this video shows the minority of whats happening.
TBH,even if we who see this becomes a vegetarian, at what cost will it stop those people wanting money?

Paine
09-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I became a vegetarian last year.
My dad kept drilling into my head all these videos.
Slowly everyone in my family stopped eating meat.
This video made me feel like I did the right thing.

gamers dog
09-12-2014, 10:10 AM
SRSLY THIS IS wrong its ure choice for becominga vegetarian or idk a guy who eats meat lol? anyway u shldnt force others and btw its part of the food cycle
we are born to eat meat, why would we hav a sharp tooth for?? biting into vegetables.
meat also contain nutrients that are important and btw in indain, vegetarian means bad hunter yeah
go check it up thats

Disaster
09-12-2014, 11:38 AM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

I'm not a vegetarian.

Boomer
09-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Is it wrong that I was salivating through the whole video? :whistling:

Gonna go sharpen my canine teeth now, cya.

Applez
09-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Becoming a vegetarian or killing harmless cute animals?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to NEVER eat meat again. You can make a routine. Some people become a vegetarian on a full moon which is traditional for them. You can do it to. The more times the better. Like every Friday is a vegetarian day or something.

You making a thread like this

Boomer
09-12-2014, 01:38 PM
You making a thread like this

LOL +1 to that!

Amd
09-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Not eating meat is like not breathing :whistling:

Boomer
09-12-2014, 01:41 PM
I remember a joke that was true:

"If you really want to help the animals, stop eating their food!"

[Goldshard]
09-12-2014, 01:42 PM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

From the posts after this, I won't watch the vid. (I don't like crying) but I love eating vegetables. But I also love eating meat. I can have both in a hamburger

Areodax
09-12-2014, 01:43 PM
;787651']From the posts after this, I won't watch the vid. (I don't like crying) but I love eating vegetables. But I also love eating meat. I can have both in a hamburger

If your eyes are sensitive, don't watch the vid.

I almost vomited.:cry:

Amd
09-12-2014, 01:44 PM
If your eyes are sensitive, don't watch the vid.

I almost vomited.:cry:

this vid is that much creepy?

Areodax
09-12-2014, 01:45 PM
this vid is that much creepy?

I'm an animal lover.:hug:

Amd
09-12-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm an animal lover.:hug:

i love animals too....well most of them :whistling:

[Goldshard]
09-12-2014, 01:48 PM
i love animals too....well most of them :whistling:

Ugh snakes can go die in a hole

Areodax
09-12-2014, 01:49 PM
;787667']Ugh snakes can go die in a hole

Aaaand I hate spiders.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Amd
09-12-2014, 01:49 PM

exactly what i meant...i dont like snakes and lizzards but i do like turtles and crocs :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand I hate spiders.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

i hte all insects...all of them exept ants maybee :whistling:

Areodax
09-12-2014, 01:51 PM
exactly what i meant...i dont like snakes and lizzards but i do like turtles and crocs :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

i hte all insects...all of them exept ants maybee :whistling:

Ants are just annoying.

But they eventually die off. They can invade your house at any time.

optimuswhat
09-12-2014, 01:53 PM
I usually find that these kind of meat videos are exaggerated.

Boomer
09-12-2014, 01:59 PM

You've obviously never met a Sand Boa or Ball Python.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize Crocs and Gators are just oversized lizards, correct?

Amd
09-12-2014, 01:59 PM
You've obviously never met a Sand Boa or Ball Python.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize Crocs and Gators are just oversized lizards, correct?

ik and this is why i like em they have huge teeth :whistling:

Cyanogen
09-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Humans are idiots.

Amd
09-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Humans are idiots.

your are a human....

Boomer
09-12-2014, 02:06 PM
your are a human....

Dat burn...

_Lennart_
09-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Ugh i closed the vid after one min, too disgusting

Anyway, i dont eat meat on wednesdays and fridays so, yea :/

Boomer
09-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Ugh i closed the vid after one min, too disgusting

Anyway, i dont eat meat on wednesdays and fridays so, yea :/

I closed the video because it bored me.

And there were no horses in there. :poop: Horse meat = <3

_Lennart_
09-12-2014, 02:12 PM

I like sheep meat :3

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-12-2014, 02:14 PM

You really dun like equine.

Amd
09-12-2014, 02:17 PM

sheep meat mmm so soft and juicy :hug:

Cyanogen
09-12-2014, 02:25 PM
your are a human....

Hm..
Good point.
Idiotic humans are idiots.

Boomer
09-12-2014, 02:28 PM
You really dun like equine.

Equine is the only horse I have no interest in putting a chunk of lead between the eyes.

Everytime I see a horse, I think "GIMME YOUR BACKSTRAPS!!!" Horses supposedly taste like a cross between beef and venison (deer meat), and I adore both. Actually, now that I think of it, horses actually LOOK like a cross between a cow and a deer, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm..
Good point.

That's redundant. That's like calling the water heater a hot water heater. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Mutton is ok. It tastes much better on the first day, such as when its ground into burger.

Amd
09-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Hm..
Good point.

that makes no sense...

Cyanogen
09-12-2014, 02:30 PM
that makes no sense...

It makes complete sense..

Boomer
09-12-2014, 02:31 PM

How about, "PETA is idiotic?"

Amd
09-12-2014, 02:32 PM

you said stupid people are stupid...my only reply for this is DUHHHHHHH :sweatdrop:

Areodax
09-12-2014, 02:33 PM
How about, "PETA is idiotic?"

Don't get me started on the PETA Pokemon games.

They're hilarious.

Cyanogen
09-12-2014, 02:35 PM
you said stupid people are stupid...my only reply for this is DUHHHHHHH :sweatdrop:

😑😑😑😑😑😐😐😐😐😑

26FtW26
09-12-2014, 03:38 PM
That's simply disgusting... yet one does not simply make me into a vegetarian.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131116013643/legomessageboards/images/8/85/Deal_with_it.png

Boomer
09-12-2014, 04:06 PM
That's simply disgusting... yet one does not simply make me into a vegetarian.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131116013643/legomessageboards/images/8/85/Deal_with_it.png

Yea, what the pony said ^^^^

optimuswhat
09-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Something interesting is that PETA actually kills some of the animals they keep in their shelters.

Boomer
09-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Something interesting is that PETA actually kills some of the animals they keep in their shelters.

Tell me about it. PETA shelters have the highest kill rate out of all shelters, I think.

Morons...

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 01:39 AM
Everyday, thousands of plants are getting murdered.
Who is the murderer you ask?
Vegetarians.

Plants can be farmed though. Farm animals take awhile to breed and grow ._. and I don't think plants bleed. Or have much feelings. Or have kids. Or breed.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said anything about you having to being a vegetarian. But yes, it would be nice. And secondly that's life of a animal. And really who wants to be killed like that. At least hold the pigs nicely and not pull on the tail. ._. Thirdly +Applez, What's wrong about making this thread? You can eat animals if you want. It's your choice but I'm just gonna show you how they kill the animals everytime you wanna eat meat. It's not my problem if you want to eat meat really. You can choose to do that if you wish. For people who are already vegetarians though, thanks. The animals thank you too :]

Areodax
09-13-2014, 01:51 AM

http://i56.tinypic.com/20iz1p1.jpg

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 02:01 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/20iz1p1.jpg

Lucky.. you have females and male dragons in a pretty even amount each ._. Sorry off topic :P

Conspiracy
09-13-2014, 02:04 AM
This is just... Wrong...

Don't do this

I swear if you out another 6 in your signature.

FreeSamples
09-13-2014, 02:54 AM
We were born to eat both meat and veggies/fruits. You can't naturally survive with just one or tbe other. (You could use protein substitutes though)

PannyFlan
09-13-2014, 03:00 AM
I was biting a salad that tasted like cheese, and this dude was like, '' You a vegetarian? ''.
I can't even think not eating a yummy BBQ forever :'c, so I smack him.
Didn't borther to watch the video, I am to afraid.
And if plants wasn't on earth, we wouldn't be on earth.

PURPLE585
09-13-2014, 04:14 AM
It said 'viewer discretion is advised'.. so I didn't watch.

I'm kind of a meat addict.

Dark_Heat
09-13-2014, 04:18 AM
IM vegetarian now thanks to you.

That video...

;.; Why you die on me Henry the Pig. ;.; Now my goal is to get a piglet leash. ;.;

Maryjane
09-13-2014, 04:23 AM
Plants can be farmed though. Farm animals take awhile to breed and grow ._. and I don't think plants bleed. Or have much feelings. Or have kids. Or breed.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said anything about you having to being a vegetarian. But yes, it would be nice. And secondly that's life of a animal. And really who wants to be killed like that. At least hold the pigs nicely and not pull on the tail. ._. Thirdly +Applez, What's wrong about making this thread? You can eat animals if you want. It's your choice but I'm just gonna show you how they kill the animals everytime you wanna eat meat. It's not my problem if you want to eat meat really. You can choose to do that if you wish. For people who are already vegetarians though, thanks. The animals thank you too :]

Actually plants do breed. Ever heard of cross breed plants? They like transfuse two kinds of plants to make a new plant. They get babies too. And they live.
Did you know some plants actually can cry?
Yeah they have feelings.
Everything always has to end at some point.
Heck if my best friend has to eat me to survive living (not as a zombie but like a ship wreck). I'd gladly do so. If it means saving another person's life.
It's better to die while saving another life to live than to live on never helping anybody.
Also, I am so sorry but I've grown up in a town where we always butcher goats, pigs, and chickens. It's life. They've been bred so they can be chopped up and fed to children/adults/ teenagers alike. Many plants get trampled on but do they make people cry? NO. They just get stepped on, unwatered, malnourished, and die and shrivel up.

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 06:59 AM
I was biting a salad that tasted like cheese, and this dude was like, '' You a vegetarian? ''.
I can't even think not eating a yummy BBQ forever :'c, so I smack him.
Didn't borther to watch the video, I am to afraid.
And if plants wasn't on earth, we wouldn't be on earth.

Ok let's get this clear ONCE AGAIN. You CAN EAT MEAT, but not like all the time would help. Like you don't eat meat for the days ____ & ____ or something. You don't have to live without eating meat FOREVER. You could make a pattern. One day no meat one day yes meat or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually plants do breed. Ever heard of cross breed plants? They like transfuse two kinds of plants to make a new plant. They get babies too. And they live.
Did you know some plants actually can cry?
Yeah they have feelings.
Everything always has to end at some point.
Heck if my best friend has to eat me to survive living (not as a zombie but like a ship wreck). I'd gladly do so. If it means saving another person's life.
It's better to die while saving another life to live than to live on never helping anybody.
Also, I am so sorry but I've grown up in a town where we always butcher goats, pigs, and chickens. It's life. They've been bred so they can be chopped up and fed to children/adults/ teenagers alike. Many plants get trampled on but do they make people cry? NO. They just get stepped on, unwatered, malnourished, and die and shrivel up.

Welll let's say I'm more of an animal lover since I can interact with them more 'actively' Kkk lol :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

It said 'viewer discretion is advised'.. so I didn't watch.

I'm kind of a meat addict.

You could take a break of not eating meat for once a week or month. Some traditions are becoming vegetarians when it's the full moon. And viewer discretion pretty much means there's probably going to involve murder. Which in this case is animals I guess. Not a big deal unless you're afraid of blood, which I technically am but I watched it anyway XD

mrthadawee
09-13-2014, 08:11 AM
That won't change my mind, humans have ate meat since the ages of cavemen. It's a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

I've brought up ducks for the table, I fed them, I housed them and I also killed them. It was a quick snap to the neck and it was over. Thinking about morals, the ducks had a nice life, in some places (factory farms) chickens and animals barely have any room to move. My ducks were 'free ranged'. What does this mean? It means they had room to run around.

In large mass production, whether they are free ranged or not, each animal must take the trip in the back of a massive livestock lorry to the slaughterhouse. Yes, that's life. It's the way the world goes round. Don't like it? Don't buy meat.

Whether you're vegetarian or a full blown Man Vs Food champ, we all have to live with the fact that animals will be eaten, that's nature.

If you're a vegetarian because you don't actually like meat then that's fine in my books, but I've met one or two so called 'vegans' because they think that eating meat is cruel. And IMO, that's silly.

Call me cruel if you may, but I've been brought up in the countryside, I've executed ducks, I've hunted rabbits and I've shot ducks (It's a lot harder than what your average FPS game seems to be)
I can tell you a few stories if you want. Just hear me out.

If you don't like the fact that animals could be kept in a small cage, don't buy factory produce, spend a extra few bucks on 'free ranged', IMO they taste the same in a roast dinner :)

And I've been hearing talks about PETA and RSPCA, they're rubbish from what I've experienced. Sure they do work to protect animals, but It's usually a case of one week in the pound until they're put down. If you want a dog and you don't want to pay $1000 or something for a shabby mongrel, go look around for a hound rescue or something. There are tons of hounds and dogs without a home and small charities that are dedicated to re homing hounds and dogs do tons of work to ensure that they are safe, at least they don't put tons of animals down, unlike the RSPCA.

Disagree with me? I have 5 dogs, 4 of them we got from a hound rescue charity that my mum is involved in, the other one was ours anyway, we often foster hounds for a bit then re home them.

When you've seen a hound chase down a fox and the fox turn around and grab it by the throat or a squirrel bite a dogs ear off, you'll learn that nature isn't kind or a horse kick someone so hard they fall unconscious and have to go to the hospital, you'll learn that nature isn't loving, it's a cruel son of a gun.

Just my opinions on the matter.

TL;DR I'm still going to eat meat. At least I know where I get mine from.

EDIT: Oh yeah one more thing, have you ever seen a rabbit with myxomatosis?
'Oh those poor rabbits, oh what can we do?'

You can't do anything but kill 'em. That's life.

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 08:42 AM
As sad as the video is, I won't stop eating meat...I just don't think I'll ever enter a slaughterhouse.

Poor animals.

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
As sad as the video is, I won't stop eating meat...I just don't think I'll ever enter a slaughterhouse.

Poor animals.

That's fine. At least you feel sad for them ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

That won't change my mind, humans have ate meat since the ages of cavemen. It's a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

I've brought up ducks for the table, I fed them, I housed them and I also killed them. It was a quick snap to the neck and it was over. Thinking about morals, the ducks had a nice life, in some places (factory farms) chickens and animals barely have any room to move. My ducks were 'free ranged'. What does this mean? It means they had room to run around.

In large mass production, whether they are free ranged or not, each animal must take the trip in the back of a massive livestock lorry to the slaughterhouse. Yes, that's life. It's the way the world goes round. Don't like it? Don't buy meat.

Whether you're vegetarian or a full blown Man Vs Food champ, we all have to live with the fact that animals will be eaten, that's nature.

If you're a vegetarian because you don't actually like meat then that's fine in my books, but I've met one or two so called 'vegans' because they think that eating meat is cruel. And IMO, that's silly.

Call me cruel if you may, but I've been brought up in the countryside, I've executed ducks, I've hunted rabbits and I've shot ducks (It's a lot harder than what your average FPS game seems to be)
I can tell you a few stories if you want. Just hear me out.

If you don't like the fact that animals could be kept in a small cage, don't buy factory produce, spend a extra few bucks on 'free ranged', IMO they taste the same in a roast dinner :)

And I've been hearing talks about PETA and RSPCA, they're rubbish from what I've experienced. Sure they do work to protect animals, but It's usually a case of one week in the pound until they're put down. If you want a dog and you don't want to pay $1000 or something for a shabby mongrel, go look around for a hound rescue or something. There are tons of hounds and dogs without a home and small charities that are dedicated to re homing hounds and dogs do tons of work to ensure that they are safe, at least they don't put tons of animals down, unlike the RSPCA.

Disagree with me? I have 5 dogs, 4 of them we got from a hound rescue charity that my mum is involved in, the other one was ours anyway, we often foster hounds for a bit then re home them.

When you've seen a hound chase down a fox and the fox turn around and grab it by the throat or a squirrel bite a dogs ear off, you'll learn that nature isn't kind or a horse kick someone so hard they fall unconscious and have to go to the hospital, you'll learn that nature isn't loving, it's a cruel son of a gun.

Just my opinions on the matter.

TL;DR I'm still going to eat meat. At least I know where I get mine from.

EDIT: Oh yeah one more thing, have you ever seen a rabbit with myxomatosis?
'Oh those poor rabbits, oh what can we do?'

You can't do anything but kill 'em. That's life.

Well yea, at least treat them nicely and kill them instead of pulling them by the tail and punching them like that. Just a quick death would be fine. And letting a little room for the animals to roam couldn't hurt. Glad you let the ducks have a free place to roam though. ^_^

PotatoMarco
09-13-2014, 08:52 PM
A vegetarian is actually different from a vegan.
A vegetarian just doesn't eat meat.
A vegan tries to convince other people to neat eat meat too.

I used to hate meat, but beef and chicken are getting me.

Cork
09-13-2014, 09:11 PM
THIS IS NOT NEEDED.

1. I DONT WANNA GO ON A FORUM ABOUT A GAME AND SEE ANIMAL KILLING.

2. WHY WOULD U PUT THIS ON THE FORUMS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

3. BY PUTTING THIS ON THE FORUMS U ARE INFORCING ANIMAL CRUELTY. BY SHARING IT.

4. I COULD WATCH AFTER 30SECS. WHY....

5. YES ITS HORRIBLE BUT LIFE GOES ON.

6. IM SORRY FOR THE RANT.

7. YES ITS SAD BUT NO....

Great Banta.... Its really is.

SuperJ
09-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Oh my. What is happening to humanity? This made me very sad.

Please do not post these things on a childrens game. It is very abusive and disturbing. I'm only 11 years old and this has scared me for life. Some kids may even cry and may not recover from such horror. Think before you post please.

Cork
09-13-2014, 09:21 PM
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD MODS.

Lenz
09-13-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure what disturbs me more, the fact that this actually happens or the fact that it's allowed and standard procedure

Cork
09-13-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure what disturbs me more, the fact that this actually happens or the fact that it's allowed and standard procedure

SOME OF ITS NOT STANDARD PROCEDRE.

Thats why the video said ileagal.

Lenz
09-13-2014, 09:48 PM
SOME OF ITS NOT STANDARD PROCEDRE.

Thats why the video said ileagal.

I know, but most of the standard procedure stuff is just as horrible is what I meant

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 11:15 PM
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD MODS.

Dude calm down. Looks like you saw a monster. If you're scared don't watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS NOT NEEDED.

Ermmmm free country? :rolleyes: And this forum place didn't say anything about Growtopia Relates. Just had a description of talk about (almost) whatever pleases ya.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-13-2014, 11:16 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Ermmmm free country? :rolleyes:

I don't think cork is gonna take that as an excuse.

Lenz
09-13-2014, 11:23 PM
THIS IS NOT NEEDED.

Feel free to explain to me how in any way sharing this video is enforcing animal cruelty.

Megazork
09-13-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm not going to give up my favorite foods to be nice to animals. When pigs become top of the food chain, then I'll allow them to eat us.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ermmmm free country? :rolleyes: And this forum place didn't say anything about Growtopia Relates. Just had a description of talk about (almost) whatever pleases ya.

Keep in mind the free country excuse doesn't work here.

One, people from different countries forum here.

Two, as you are a registered member you have to abide by the forum rules or face consequences

Three, Seth lives in Japan hue hue hue

Areodax
09-13-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm not going to give up my favorite foods to be nice to animals. When pigs become top of the food chain, then I'll allow them to eat us.

- - - Updated - - -

Two, as you are a registered member you have to abide by the forum rules or face consequences

Oh Japan.:rolleyes:

Home of anime and the weirdest stuff in the world.

And some other.....unmentionable things that if I mention them here, Mommy Solo is gonna whack me with the hammer.

Cocomonkey
09-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry but i most likely will never become a vegetarian. Livestock animals are made for us humans to eat. That's da way it is, at least what i think.

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm sorry but i most likely will never become a vegetarian. Livestock animals are made for us humans to eat. That's da way it is, at least what i think.

You don't have to. I just feel sad for the animals. Kkkkkk. You guys keep saying these I will never stop eating animals comment.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I was kidding ._.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think cork is gonna take that as an excuse.

Then don't 0_o

iSundae
09-14-2014, 01:52 AM
Ouch! Those animals...:cry: The pain it must be...

Paintless
09-14-2014, 03:32 AM
As soon I saw the man cutting the pig I immediately stoped the video it made cry I try not to eat bacon alot :cry:

Brennanber
09-14-2014, 04:48 AM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

Eating them is necessary for vital proteins. You shouldn't be fighting to not have them get eaten, but to fight for employers to have higher standards. Often people who work at the slaughter houses have mental illnesses and are pretty much phyco paths (preventing them from feeling remorse when torturing them as a side hobby)
-you dont need a clean background to work at a slaughter house
-you dont need an education
-you dont need social skills because there is little human interaction.

This becomes one of the best job offers for serial killers and just plain phyco paths

mrthadawee
09-14-2014, 06:13 AM
That's fine. At least you feel sad for them ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Well yea, at least treat them nicely and kill them instead of pulling them by the tail and punching them like that. Just a quick death would be fine. And letting a little room for the animals to roam couldn't hurt. Glad you let the ducks have a free place to roam though. ^_^

Sorry but who in their right mind would punch a duck? Well Dink Smallwood might but that's another story XD

Animal cruelty is completely different than eating meat...

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Sorry but who in their right mind would punch a duck? Well Dink Smallwood might but that's another story XD

Animal cruelty is completely different than eating meat...

*was about to punch a duck*
Me:"But it was evi-"
Thada: "No exceptions"

Areodax
09-14-2014, 06:46 AM
*was about to punch a duck*
Me:"But it was evi-"
Thada: "No exceptions"

Punch a duck right now!

In exchange for yer hands.:crazy:

(Ducks are cute. Don't punch them. Even if they are evil.)

Boomer
09-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Sorry but who in their right mind would punch a duck?

Me. Though I'd rather punch a rabbit. Ducks don't bother me.

Brys
09-14-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm not becoming a vegetarian. I eat both meat and vegetables. If we all were vegetarians our society would be screwed... More than it already is.

Boomer
09-14-2014, 02:01 PM
And viewer discretion pretty much means there's probably going to involve murder.

You can't "murder" an animal. Murder is "the illegal killing of something," and there's no laws on what we can or can't kill (except endangered species).

Brys
09-14-2014, 02:04 PM
You can't "murder" an animal. Murder is "the illegal killing of something," and there's no laws on what we can or can't kill (except endangered species).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

LifeSupport
09-14-2014, 02:05 PM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

Omg....Ahh

Boomer
09-14-2014, 02:05 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is no law that says I can't use a baseball bat to kill a horse.

Brys
09-14-2014, 02:07 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is no law that says I can't use a baseball bat to kill a horse.
I'm pretty sure there isn't. But that would be a little dark dont ya think?
Love you bb <3

Boomer
09-14-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm pretty sure there isn't. But that would be a little dark dont ya think?
Love you bb <3

1. No, because I don't like horses and I want to kill them all;
2. STOP CALLING ME BB!

lol 100th reply.

Applez
09-14-2014, 02:59 PM
2. STOP CALLING ME BB!

lol 100th reply.

I wuv u bb :hug:

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 05:00 PM
I wuv u bb :hug:

XD LOL:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Guess the main point is I don't like animal abuse...You can eat them but treat them a bit nicer? Pigs are cute huehue😜. I like pigs :0 & chickens! YEY!

Hakma
09-14-2014, 05:03 PM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

We need meat to help our cells produce/other gr8 stuffz. They kill us. We kill them. Its that simple. Its just the animal circle of life.

Brys
09-14-2014, 05:03 PM
2. STOP CALLING ME BB!

lol 100th reply.
Bb but why?

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 05:06 PM
We need meat to help our cells produce/other gr8 stuffz. They kill us. We kill them. Its that simple. Its just the animal circle of life.

Sad dayz...but tbh I couldn't last a week without meat LOL. That's dumb but xDDDDD. I only survived like 2 days on tofu, and cucumbers or something. LEL. Then I really badly wanted meat...xP

Hakma
09-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Sad dayz...but tbh I couldn't last a week without meat LOL. That's dumb but xDDDDD. I only survived like 2 days on tofu, and cucumbers or something. LEL. Then I really badly wanted meat...xP

You don't see lions surviving off berries do you?

alias
09-14-2014, 06:53 PM
I will become a vegetarian.

but only if someone creates a plant that grows chicken strips.

HerobrineFan
09-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Animals go to Heaven

Nub

ParkourDevil
09-14-2014, 07:05 PM

#MERCYFORANIMALS
#VEGETARIAN
#CHOOSEVEG

If you're vegetarian, it doesn't mean that everyone else are. And Animals has to suffer everyday, it is good that they gets into a better place.

Sheth
09-14-2014, 07:09 PM
If you're vegetarian, it doesn't mean that everyone else are. And Animals has to suffer everyday, it is good that they gets into a better place.

It does. Less people buying meat = Less production of meat = Less animals killed.

ParkourDevil
09-14-2014, 07:10 PM
Also it is better for your health if you eat meat. If you're vegetarian, it gives you 50% higher change to get bad diseases. For example, Cancer. I do not recommend you to be vegetarian, if you care about your health. But don't eat too greasy meat! :)