PDA

View Full Version : A cursed day... For everyone.

Killerforlife
09-12-2014, 07:57 PM
It takes a whole lot of guts to be writing this to me... So if you are only going to bring up drama then please... Just go.

Yesterday, As we all know was a very sad day for the locals, community and worldwide. Yesterday of course being 9/11 Anniversary. You all know exactly what happened that day and it really was something that should not have happened... The destruction caused us Pain, Sadness, Anger... Hatred. That day was something no one is capable to discuss without a tear...

Yesterday was a day that would easily be the worst day of my life. The sadness from 9/11 had already taken my mind into hatred but what happened after that made me not want to eat...

I've had a tough week so far and it only got worse... I have a 3 year old dog, Named Hachi (Hachiko) And is was a great playful, Nice and friendly dog, He means the world to me and my brother, We adopted him when he was a pup. His brothers and sisters still hadn't even found a home yet, My brother and I would always go check up on them as they were like our own. Take care of them and created a bond with them like we have with Hachi... Yesterday that all changed and turned my world upside down.

Yesterday was a not only the anniversary of 9/11... But for me was even more of a sad day... The dog home that Hachi's family lived in was burnt to a crisp, With them inside it. That made me go insane, Those dogs were just like our dogs! We always took care of them but in the end... We lost them.

A total of 60+ dogs died and just over 150+ managed to make it out with rescuers, But those 60 also had the dogs that meant everything to me. Not only did Hachi's family die but so did innocent dogs and puppies, Hachi hasn't been the same since what happened...

When we arrived there we already knew what happened...

However why i shared this information with all of you on this sad day was not to make you even more upset but to say that even in our worst moments in life, We are not alone. We must stay as one so we can fight what is against us and stay the community we always have. We must stay as the community of Growtopia and Stay strong and fight whatever we must. Never lose hope.

PotatoMarco
09-12-2014, 07:59 PM
My iPhone that I lost 8 months ago came back to me on 9/11. Sorry to hear about your dogs :(

Amd
09-12-2014, 08:00 PM
did u have to say it i love dogs :C :cry:

Brian Yong
09-12-2014, 08:00 PM
How does this relates to growtopia

Sorry to hear it though:(

AngelicY
09-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Sad to hear, but this doesn't belong in Growtopia General Chat. Maybe go to RTsoft Tavern?

(I am not American, I'm in the UK)

Hatsune14
09-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Poor dogies :c

Sidewynder
09-12-2014, 08:31 PM
How does this relates to growtopia

Sorry to hear it though:(

Dude.. Really?.. You're so insensitive as to bring up the wrong sub forum? You're right, it is the wrong sub forum but dude really?..

Jpup7
09-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Yes, 9/11 was a very harsh day,

But losing something you love on that day makes it even worse :cry:

I'm sorry for what happened, I hope something life can make up for something like that.

Keep strong, and fight on.

Have a good day everyone :wave:

xZachCottonx
09-12-2014, 08:35 PM
My iPhone that I lost 8 months ago came back to me on 9/11. Sorry to hear about your dogs :(

you.. you sir.... just made my day.

iElephantGT
09-12-2014, 08:35 PM
I love dogs. I have a pet dog with me right now, actually. She means a lot to me, as much as all of those dogs that you loved meant to you. Those dogs may not be seen, but they can always be felt, in your heart.

Sorry the picture is sideways.

Jpup7
09-12-2014, 08:37 PM
I love dogs. I have a pet dog with me right now, actually. She means a lot to me, as much as all of those dogs that you loved meant to you. Those dogs may not be seen, but they can always be felt, in your heart.

Sorry the picture is sideways.

Same :3

I think we all need a national hug day....:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

xZachCottonx
09-12-2014, 08:39 PM
djshahhxysyyds

SAMDACAT
09-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Sorry but, what happened on 9/11/01?

xZachCottonx
09-12-2014, 08:40 PM
djshahhxysyyds

hdhhh(10 hdhhh)

Jpup7
09-12-2014, 08:44 PM

Your kidding right?

My social studies teachers went over it so many times its literally carved into my brain

Killerforlife
09-12-2014, 08:47 PM

You clearly know exactly what happened, I never said 9/11/01 I just said 9/11. So you know what happened... :nope:

Boomer
09-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Ugh; that sucks.

Our car broke down last night, too. :nope: