PDA

View Full Version : Flu season. Please read!

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 12:55 AM
The flu season is here. I think you should read this whether you have the flu or not, because this is important.

Say you are at school, finally reach lunchtime and all of a sudden your not hungry for your lunch, after lunch you start to feel a tad woozy and Ill, when you are in a public place and start feeling fainty/nauseous.. You need to find an area where there isn't many people and sit down. If your at school, call home if you can because this could end up in you vomiting. If your in public (park,beach,mall... Ex.) Sit down somewhere quiet and try to think elsewhere, if that doesn't work I suggest calling somebody to take you home. (Somebody you know.)

Whether your the most healthy person out there or always catching illnesses, the flu has a high chance of spreading. It is contagious, gems fly you know.

I think I might have this, what should I do: Call somebody you know, a parent or doctor and ask them, but generally, grab a bucket and place it next your bed, get lots of sleep and eat soft foods until your feeling okay again. Do NOT go to school or work with the flu!

I don't know if I have it, what are the symptoms: Take a look over your general health right now, are you tired because you just did something or are you tired but don't know why? There are many symptoms of the flu:

Vomiting
Diarrhea
Dizziness
Naseousness
Cramps
Tired

If your feeling crammy, chances are you have the flu, take it easy.

What should I do when I'm feeling better: Once you can keep down your food for 5-6 hours after eating then you can try eating bread, crackers and such, still nothing too good but better. After a few days if your feeling fine again, eat your normal diet and continue on life. If your a student I highly suggest asking a teacher or friends for missed work.

{Quite a few people here on the forums are dealing with the flu, as well as myself. To avoid getting the flu, use hand sanitizer and avoid the infected.}

Feel better! :wave:

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 03:09 AM
Bumping
Up
My
FreeSamples
09-13-2014, 03:16 AM
I eat germs for breakfast.. (And so do you!)

DEM ANTIBODIES THOO (;

GET REKT FLU

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 03:18 AM
I eat germs for breakfast.. (And so do you!)

DEM ANTIBODIES THOO (;

GET REKT FLU

So true, so true.. first day of the flu and all I can think of is 1. farming, 2. the pain from my wrist and 3. how long until I throw up again? oh and in between thought, unicorns and rainbows.. :panic:

GTDanielD
09-13-2014, 03:22 AM
I am feeling so sick today, and here I am, replying to Threads in the Forums while listening to Hillsong.

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 03:24 AM
I am feeling so sick today, and here I am, replying to Threads in the Forums while listening to Hillsong.

Basically the same as I, just no music.

Feel better!

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-13-2014, 03:25 AM
The flu season is here. I think you should read this whether you have the flu or not, because this is important.

Say you are at school, finally reach lunchtime and all of a sudden your not hungry for your lunch, after lunch you start to feel a tad woozy and Ill, when you are in a public place and start feeling fainty/nauseous.. You need to find an area where there isn't many people and sit down. If your at school, call home if you can because this could end up in you vomiting. If your in public (park,beach,mall... Ex.) Sit down somewhere quiet and try to think elsewhere, if that doesn't work I suggest calling somebody to take you home. (Somebody you know.)

Whether your the most healthy person out there or always catching illnesses, the flu has a high chance of spreading. It is contagious, gems fly you know.

I think I might have this, what should I do: Call somebody you know, a parent or doctor and ask them, but generally, grab a bucket and place it next your bed, get lots of sleep and eat soft foods until your feeling okay again. Do NOT go to school or work with the flu!

I don't know if I have it, what are the symptoms: Take a look over your general health right now, are you tired because you just did something or are you tired but don't know why? There are many symptoms of the flu:

Vomiting
Diarrhea
Dizziness
Naseousness
Cramps
Tired

What should I do when I'm feeling better: Once you can keep down your food for 5-6 hours after eating then you can try eating bread, crackers and such, still nothing too good but better. After a few days if your feeling fine again, eat your normal diet and continue on life. If your a student I highly suggest asking a teacher or friends for missed work.

{Quite a few people here on the forums are dealing with the flu, as well as myself. To avoid getting the flu, use hand sanitizer and avoid the infected.}

I think I know when I will get teh flu.
And it happens to me all teh time.
I get the flu every year on my birthday.

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 03:27 AM
I think I know when I will get teh flu.
And it happens to me all teh time.
I get the flu every year on my birthday.

Every year on Christmas holidays. :( Dang.. I`m getting it twice this year..

GTDanielD
09-13-2014, 03:34 AM
I hope you mentioned ALS to raise awareness as well.

Zoruals
09-13-2014, 03:35 AM
I hope you mentioned ALS to raise awareness as well.

Nope. Right now im to tired and all I can think about is being sick, so I made a thread. Everything else is a feather as im a cloud.

CoryT
09-13-2014, 03:45 AM

Vomiting
Diarrhea
Dizziness
Naseousness
Cramps
Tired

Lol i had the flu and guess waht

IT CLEARED UP TODAY

but no diarrhea

but mostly vomit

I USED A FAIRY