PDA

View Full Version : Five Nights at Freddy's...

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 09:16 AM
That's one of the scariest games I have played. (Keyword: ONE)

I'd give it a 9/10 on the horror scale and a 11/10 for originality. I'm gonna have nightmares now. #ImJustKiddingButItIsAScaryGame

I haven't played it on PC, I bought it on iOS like, 5 minutes ago. I saw Markiplier playing it which made me buy it because why not and bandwagoning is fun.

Let's just say, if you have a weak heart or find slenderman scary, don't play it. D:

I can't spend 5 nights at Freddy's but I can spend 5 nights at Fredi's. Anyone get it? I made a joke. :/

Happymeep
09-13-2014, 09:18 AM

I'd give it a 9/10 on the horror scale and a 11/10 for originality. I'm gonna have nightmares now. #ImJustKiddingButItIsAScaryGame

I haven't played it on PC, I bought it on iOS like, 5 minutes ago. I saw Markiplier playing it which made me buy it because why not and bandwagoning is fun.

Let's just say, if you have a weak heart or find slenderman scary, don't play it. D:

I can't spend 5 nights at Freddy's but I can spend 5 nights at Fredi's. Anyone get it? I made a joke. :/

I get it I'm ten:D that's random but I watched pewdipie play it and I'm scared of going on either floor on my house without just about turning all the lights on that floor LOL

Amd
09-13-2014, 09:19 AM
hehehehe i see what u did there xD

optimuswhat
09-13-2014, 09:20 AM
This game plays with me mentally.
Ugh. I'm afraid of the dark yet again.

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 09:35 AM
This game plays with me mentally.
Ugh. I'm afraid of the dark yet again.

I wouldn't go as far to say that it makes me scared of the dark but yeah, it does mess with me mentally. Even if it's just for a short period of time. :/

Sad thing is that the lights don't flicker on iOS like they do on PC.

Anyone got any tips and/or background info on the storyline (ie. who is the guy on the phone)

PotatoMarco
09-13-2014, 09:36 AM
My friend played it and i watched her.
"Oh my god where the hell is the duck" *insert sobbing*

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 09:37 AM
My friend played it and i watched her.
"Oh my god where the hell is the duck" *insert sobbing*

I hate all three of them equally...
(There are three right?)

iGarNub
09-13-2014, 09:38 AM
I actually shat my pants watching it...

Markiplier was playing casually, then bam, he gets out of the security cameras and the bloody bunny is there! OMG

I also hate the guy from Pirate Cove. Holy crap hes scary!

MySuperCookie
09-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Should I hug my Taddy Bear anymore? :panic:

JasmineXD
09-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Thinking of watching pewdiepie play it.. Should i? : /

Psycho
09-13-2014, 09:48 AM
I do not see anything scary with it. I don't know why.

Areodax
Thinking of watching pewdiepie play it.. Should i? : /

His reactions are hilarious, but dem mascots.....

shudder

optimuswhat
(There are three right?)

There's a secret fourth friend that wants to play.

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 09:51 AM
There's a secret fourth friend that wants to play.

Will I do poopies in my pants when I see him or her?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there an actual backstory?

Happymeep
09-13-2014, 09:59 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Bug that's what I ws wondering

- - - Updated - - -

(There are three right?)

The scariest one is the wolf and ironicly lots of people love wolves but on the game the wolf is the only one that you truely see moving in the hall and oh mah Gawad you better shut does dang doors and fast lol

GummiBear64
09-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I was playing the game and the bear was outside of the door. I tried closing it, wouldn't work, so I checked my security camera.
Nek minit jump scare after I put the camera down. ;-;

optimuswhat
09-13-2014, 10:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

There's a backstory. Use the FNaF's wikia to find out.

PURPLE585
09-14-2014, 12:25 AM
I've never watched or played horror games...

I'd nver be able to sleep with those thoughts.

Eye
09-14-2014, 01:01 AM

Yeah. Me, too.

HerobrineFan
09-14-2014, 01:05 AM
When I saw Markapillers Thumbnail for that game I was gonna press it but it looked so creepy XD

darksnake99
09-14-2014, 01:12 AM
The phone guy was the previous night guard. The phone call he leaves for you on the fourth night reveals that one of the animatronics killed him. That game is the only game I have ever played that has scared me. My first playthrough I lost power, and then Freddy's face appeared in the darkness and the Toreador March started playing in a creepy way I nearly wet myself. Now I can'lt look at anything dark without seeing his face and his song.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/820/730/9e7.gif

InstaRabbit
09-14-2014, 05:32 AM
I do not see anything scary with it. I don't know why.

fear the cute

GummiBear64
09-14-2014, 07:31 AM
The phone guy was the previous night guard. The phone call he leaves for you on the fourth night reveals that one of the animatronics killed him. That game is the only game I have ever played that has scared me. My first playthrough I lost power, and then Freddy's face appeared in the darkness and the Toreador March started playing in a creepy way I nearly wet myself. Now I can'lt look at anything dark without seeing his face and his song.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/820/730/9e7.gif

Lol, I'm only up to le 3rd day.

Know any tips to win easily? xD

Cork
09-14-2014, 07:48 AM
I wouldn't go as far to say that it makes me scared of the dark but yeah, it does mess with me mentally. Even if it's just for a short period of time. :/

Sad thing is that the lights don't flicker on iOS like they do on PC.

Anyone got any tips and/or background info on the storyline (ie. who is the guy on the phone)

Ok so. The man on the recording is the night watch guy before you. He was stuffed in freddy. I think.

The bite of 87 was a incedent were foxy or freddy the one in pirate cove bit a child in 1987. Freddy might have done it cos it says on a wall dont go near freddy or touch him. And it might be foxy cos his mouth is hanging down like its damaged and hes in a bit that says out of order.

GummiBear64
09-14-2014, 10:34 AM
It's a very good and scary game nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Foxy that freaking Usain Bolt animatronic.

Jeremy012
09-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Whats five nights at Freddys?

GummiBear64
09-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Whats five nights at Freddys?

It's a point and click, indie, horror game.

Jeremy012
09-14-2014, 10:45 AM
It's a point and click, indie, horror game.

Wow, boooooooring.

GummiBear64
09-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Wow, boooooooring.

It's actually really good.

Areodax
09-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Wow, boooooooring.

The suspense will get you man!

:crazy:

Jeremy012
09-14-2014, 10:54 AM
The suspense will get you man!

:crazy:

The suspense always crashes me.

Caesar_Growtopian
09-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Uhh...completed 2 nights. Gonna take a small break D:

darksnake99
09-14-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol, I'm only up to le 3rd day.

Know any tips to win easily? xD

Yeah. Here's a few.
Flicker the door lights frequently to check to see if an animatronic is there. If so, immediatly close the door.
Do not close both doors unless absolutely necesaary. Is you do, Freddy can teleport into the security office and kill you. If you have animatronics at both the doors and you close them Freddy won't teleport for balence reasons.
If you exit the camera view and see a golden version of Freddy, without eyes immediatly go back to camera view. If you don't, you will die and the game will crash. Check Pirate Cove frequestly to make sure Foxy doesn't leave. (The more you look, the more reluctant it gets) Running out of power doesn't necessarily mean a game over, if the clock advances to 6:00 before Freddy finishes his song and kills you you will win. Try not to listen to the phone recording on the fith night. It will scare the hell out of you. When playing the "custom night" don't enter the AI levels at 1987, or you will be given the Golden Freddy death scene and game crash.

Cork
09-14-2014, 05:55 PM
I got it on ipad. Help? It keeps crashing...

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 02:15 AM
Yeah. Here's a few.
Flicker the door lights frequently to check to see if an animatronic is there. If so, immediatly close the door.
Do not close both doors unless absolutely necesaary. Is you do, Freddy can teleport into the security office and kill you. If you have animatronics at both the doors and you close them Freddy won't teleport for balence reasons.
If you exit the camera view and see a golden version of Freddy, without eyes immediatly go back to camera view. If you don't, you will die and the game will crash. Check Pirate Cove frequestly to make sure Foxy doesn't leave. (The more you look, the more reluctant it gets) Running out of power doesn't necessarily mean a game over, if the clock advances to 6:00 before Freddy finishes his song and kills you you will win. Try not to listen to the phone recording on the fith night. It will scare the hell out of you. When playing the "custom night" don't enter the AI levels at 1987, or you will be given the Golden Freddy death scene and game crash.

Thanks, that helped.

I got it on ipad. Help? It keeps crashing...

I have it on iPad, it hasn't crashed...yet.

Freddy Fazbear
09-15-2014, 02:26 AM
Oh, you're that person. Play next time we are for sure going to get you.

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 02:29 AM

Please don't do this Freddy. I know your story. We can make it through this. Violence is never the answer. Foxy is the one who made this happen to you. Don't take it out on everyone else.

Freddy Fazbear
09-15-2014, 02:31 AM
Please don't do this Freddy. I know your story. We can make it through this. Violence is never the answer. Foxy is the one who made this happen to you. Don't take it out on everyone else.

Violence is the answer, I started getting Violence since the Bite of 87.

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 02:33 AM
Violence is the answer, I started getting Violence since the Bite of 87.

Freddy, no need to take it out on security guards. I know who you truly are. I know what you did to the last security guard on Night 4 of my week-long shift.

Freddy Fazbear
09-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Freddy, no need to take it out on security guards. I know who you truly are. I know what you did to the last security guard on Night 4 of my week-long shift.

Please do keep in mind that it wasn't just me that killed our 192th security guard who has disappeared some how.

Chica and Bonnie were giggling, Foxy was banging on the door, I played my happy happy music and then we stuffed him in a Freedy Suit.

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Please do keep in mind that it wasn't just me that killed our 192th security guard who has disappeared some how.

Chica and Bonnie were giggling, Foxy was banging on the door, I played my happy happy music and then we stuffed him in a Freedy Suit.

I like your happy happy music, you ruin it by jumping out at me.
You all need to go to a therapy session, seriously. I get payed $4 an hour, so please, calm down.
I'll quit, unless you tell me what I have to do to survive. Bring in popcorn?

Freddy Fazbear
09-15-2014, 02:41 AM
You all need to go to a therapy session, seriously. I get payed $4 an hour, so please, calm down.

Their is no way to stop me.

I am no bigger threat then the "code of 87, b12452"

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Their is no way to stop me.

I am no bigger threat then the "code of 87, b12452"

I could just turn you off. Or I could just hire a repairman.
Tell me what to do or I'll do one of the above.

Freddy Fazbear
09-15-2014, 02:47 AM
I could just turn you off. Or I could just hire a repairman.
Tell me what to do or I'll do one of the above.

You can only turn me off for a limited time. You know why, because I run on power.. You need power to live.

ArmzOfficial
09-15-2014, 03:10 AM

Hahhahahaha. how punny!

- - - Updated - - -

So he is now free! YAYAYAYAY!
The 192th one.

HerobrineFan
09-15-2014, 03:23 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/232/a/2/five_nights_at_freddy_s__jeff_and_jack_play__by_ba ptismonfire-d7vznlh.png

Dang,We need a Five Nights at Freddy's creepypasta

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 05:51 AM
You can only turn me off for a limited time. You know why, because I run on power.. You need power to live.

I'll just hire a repairman then. I can afford it with the $4 an hour I get.

Bamboo2004
09-15-2014, 05:58 AM
I was forced to watch Saw and the scary movies at a young age... (5)

I can't deal with shafou xD

I can't imagine Five Nights at Freddys

InstaRabbit
09-15-2014, 08:35 AM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/232/a/2/five_nights_at_freddy_s__jeff_and_jack_play__by_ba ptismonfire-d7vznlh.png

Dang,We need a Five Nights at Freddy's creepypasta
The security guard's name is Mike.

Ok so. The man on the recording is the night watch guy before you. He was stuffed in freddy. I think.

The bite of 87 was a incedent were foxy or freddy the one in pirate cove bit a child in 1987. Freddy might have done it cos it says on a wall dont go near freddy or touch him. And it might be foxy cos his mouth is hanging down like its damaged and hes in a bit that says out of order.
Animatrons: Stuffed with flesh! Get one now!

hi r u the robot pedobear?

Maryjane
09-15-2014, 09:03 AM
Freddy the Updated Pedobear of the century. Now stuffed in security guard's flesh since '87!
Order now for $2!

GummiBear64
09-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Freddy the Updated Pedobear of the century. Now stuffed in security guard's flesh since '87!
Order now for $2!

That's half my hourly pay though...

darksnake99
09-15-2014, 10:49 AM

You jerk, you stole my gif! >:O

Maryjane
09-15-2014, 10:59 AM
That's half my hourly pay though...

Well, that's because we have a no return policy.
Also, we never heard any complaints.

InstaRabbit
09-16-2014, 09:12 AM
My tablet hung halfway while Bonnie was jumpscaring me

i hate my tablet

Boomred98732
09-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Do whatever it take to get fired.

and you'll escape from dis nightmare.

HerobrineFan
09-16-2014, 11:59 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=j_kH07BcKPQRgM&tbnid=gg-8DWcnasky7M:&ved=0CAQQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg0.joyreactor.cc%2Fpics%2Fpost% 2F%25D0%25B3%25D0%25B8%25D1%2584%25D0%25BA%25D0%25 B8-pewdiepie-Five-Nights-at-Freddy's-horror-1476915.gif&ei=084YVPWhIYiiyATVkYKoCQ&psig=AFQjCNGVVR_SNq0pz6CqzAPTq4oMFZ7oPw&ust=1410998274062214

FierceDiet
09-17-2014, 12:42 AM

xD, beat the game

*WARNING, SPOILER* I BEAT IT, THE ENDING IS REALLY ANNOYING *WARNING, SPOILER" You get fired. I beat the extra stuff, and did it in 20/20/20 mode (INSANELY HARDCORE)

Meh, get the bubble gun.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the only bubble gun immune... WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE.

Meh, the main problem is the fox, in the hardest difficulty.

darksnake99
09-17-2014, 12:53 AM

If you want to listen to his music, here. It's from a famous opera, but put in a music box tonmake it sound creepy as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3_-SwOBxI

syrup
09-17-2014, 01:00 AM
I've played it before, and after playing for two nights, I am the most qualified person to say this with minimal experience.

BONNIE IS NOT FOR KIDS, NOT EVEN DURING THE DAY.

Just look at his face.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-17-2014, 01:10 AM
If you want to listen to his music, here. It's from a famous opera, but put in a music box tonmake it sound creepy as hell.

I was looking for his song. XD
And then I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

syrup
09-17-2014, 01:14 AM
I was looking for his song. XD
And then I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

I don't take to kindly to electronic, but the deeper meaning to it makes me feel like the bad guy, but then I just see Bonnie's face and I know I'm the good guy.

InstaRabbit
09-17-2014, 06:00 AM
xD, beat the game

*WARNING, SPOILER* I BEAT IT, THE ENDING IS REALLY ANNOYING *WARNING, SPOILER" You get fired. I beat the extra stuff, and did it in 20/20/20 mode (INSANELY HARDCORE)

Meh, get the bubble gun.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the only bubble gun immune... WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE.

Meh, the main problem is the fox, in the hardest difficulty.
Better than being stuck in a smelly pedobear suit

I've played it before, and after playing for two nights, I am the most qualified person to say this with minimal experience.

BONNIE IS NOT FOR KIDS, NOT EVEN DURING THE DAY.

Just look at his face.
The Bonnie hallucinations scare me D:

GummiBear64
09-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Night 4! Woot!

Hatsune14
09-17-2014, 06:44 PM
(There are three right?)

They're 4
You're missing Foxy :crazy:

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-18-2014, 02:38 AM
This might be the best drawing of foxy I have evr made.
ITS NOT EVEN A DRAWING, I JUST GOT BORED AND DREW IT.49864
Speaking of....
I should do my homework.

Hakma
09-18-2014, 02:50 AM
Can somebody give me some information from the FNaF wikia? Too scared to look it up.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-18-2014, 03:06 AM
Can somebody give me some information from the FNaF wikia? Too scared to look it up.

It's not that scary..
Unless black background and white text is scary.

Reballoo
09-18-2014, 03:31 AM
I have wanted to download the game since it came out on iOS. I do not have any money left on my apple account though...

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-18-2014, 03:35 AM
I have wanted to download the game since it came out on iOS. I do not have any money left on my apple account though...

That's sad to hear.
But Atleast you have to wait a lil longer for those so-called "jumpscares!"

Hieu8102
09-18-2014, 03:57 AM
I heard that there making sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's.

GummiBear64
09-18-2014, 04:14 AM
I heard that there making sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's.

Yes, yes they are.

MisterBear
09-18-2014, 04:18 AM
BLABLABLABLA YOU KNOW IM ALL ABOUT THAT BASS (I'm scared of horror games.)

Reballoo
09-18-2014, 04:24 AM
That's sad to hear.
But Atleast you have to wait a lil longer for those so-called "jumpscares!"

Of course you changed your Avatar to the fox from Pirate Cove... Creepy...

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-18-2014, 04:27 AM
Of course you changed your Avatar to the fox from Pirate Cove... Creepy...

It's swaggy.
20% more swaggier(is that even a word?) with the flower crown.
Cause flower crowns are awesum

Trollrage
09-18-2014, 04:34 AM
I'm at Night 6.....
Waaay too hard

GummiBear64
09-18-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm at Night 6.....
Waaay too hard

Good luck!