PDA

View Full Version : Confession

BioTestificate
09-13-2014, 11:03 AM
I have this condition known locally to us as "pasma." It causes the person to have sweaty palms, which is really hard if you're using in phone. I am really frustrated to have this condition.

How 'bout you? Do you have something to confess? Either it is a condition/disease that you have, or about being gay (lol), post it here!

PotatoMarco
09-13-2014, 11:19 AM
I have this condition known locally to us as "pasma." It causes the person to have sweaty palms, which is really hard if you're using in phone. I am really frustrated to have this condition.

How 'bout you? Do you have something to confess? Either it is a condition/disease that you have, or about being gay (lol), post it here!

I have a Self-proclaimed mild hoarding disorder.

Areodax
09-13-2014, 12:12 PM
I'm known for being incredibly insane, noisy and friendly.
All at the same time. And weird also. I don't have many friends ever since I went to high school.

And I'm easily angered. No joke, tick me off and you'll get the wrong end of my sword.

And my final confession, I still have kept my childhood imagination. Remember Rayquaza and Magnezone from Rooney's Origins?
Yes, they're from my imagination. Not Dezatron though, she's my GT bby.

Liammagoo
09-13-2014, 12:27 PM
I'm autistic.

Maryjane
09-13-2014, 01:56 PM
I hate group chats when more than 3 people are online. It's uncomfortable. It makes you feel out of place because despite it being a group chat, you are talking to each other in your own groups.

I also can't speak up when no one is looking at me. I find more confidence when people actually stare at me than people who are doing something else while I am reciting a thing.

PowerRangers
09-13-2014, 02:34 PM
I have some form of disease that makes me forget everything that happened recently or in short terms "Short-termed memory loss" it doesn't happen all the time but there is a CHANCE that it might happen ;-;

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-13-2014, 02:53 PM

I have Misophonia.
Luckily it's just with eating noises and not everything.
I feel like I just wanna beat people who chew with their mouth open and make eating noises, so badly.

Happymeep
09-13-2014, 03:41 PM
I have Misophonia.
Luckily it's just with eating noises and not everything.
I feel like I just wanna beat people who chew with their mouth open and make eating noises, so badly.

That's just how I feel!

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-13-2014, 03:47 PM
That's just how I feel!

And it doesn't help since I kinda have anger issues.

kwj340
09-13-2014, 03:57 PM
I have really bad depression. I get random thoughts of how bad my life is and it sucks. I can't control them either. As soon as it pops into my head I just sit there and think and if its bad enough I kinda think about ummm... Once again i can't control that.

CheezyLuvsCheeze
09-13-2014, 04:01 PM
I have family problems,my family always argue with each other and sometimes fight.it doesn't affect me as it is adult's issue and i can't stop them anyways.

:(

Megazork
09-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I have ADHD, the perfect excuse for attention seekers.

Dbestx
09-13-2014, 04:50 PM
ADHD ._." I do stuff before thinking that's why I get cursed and banned so much

SAMDACAT
09-13-2014, 06:12 PM
I have a confession... I microwaved Megazork's cat again! :whistling:
But seriously, this is really sad to hear, I have no issues about me (That I know of, anyways)
Thank you all for sharing and, Megazork, dun kill me pl0x

Sheth
09-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Procrastination. I won't finish assignments till the last minute and somehow I get good grades on them. Weird cause I finish all my homework fast and complete all my tasks in-game fast.

Bamboo2004
09-14-2014, 07:22 AM
I have really bad depression. I get random thoughts of how bad my life is and it sucks. I can't control them either. As soon as it pops into my head I just sit there and think and if its bad enough I kinda think about ummm... Once again i can't control that.

I have chronic depression and anxiety as well....

Sad thoughts will cloud my head and I just think I'm a small pieces in a shattered world. I've developed a bad anxiety because of this too. Simple things will wreak me. Simple things like classwork grasp me...