PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia farm

syrup
09-13-2014, 02:36 PM
"Comrades, Mr. Seth has been treating us poorly, he is the creature hindering our freedom, comrades, do you not want freedom? I propose we have revelation, it will happen, maybe not in your lifespan but it will happen. We must be ready comrades, his hands do all his mischief, he is feeds us poorly with updates that have been reused, do you not want another reused update?"

"Is it not clear that all tyranny rules from him? I have little more to say, I merely repeat that you are to show a state enmity toward Seth, he takes and gives us the malnutrition of unconstrained reused updates, do you not want this? I propose we make our own gems, not to touch money only to be given to him, all that should farm, and work hard, will be rewarded with gems. Comrades, we out number him, is this not true?"

"All gems are to be equally divided to everyone equally, and in some situations, there will be sacrifice, but do you not want Mr. Seth back? Voluntary work is not necessary but will cut your gem income in half, all working members of Growtopia farm should be reward with gems, is it not fair comrades?"

Brought to you by Growtopian propaganda. "I will work harder, syrup is always right!"

Also animal farm lel.

syrup
09-14-2014, 01:17 PM
"Comrades, is this NOT what you want? To be free of such terror?"

Applez
09-14-2014, 01:19 PM
How did this end up on "RTsoft Tavern"

Lol

PURPLE585
09-14-2014, 01:19 PM
He can't enslave me.

I haven't farmed in months. (sorta)

Also, your inbox is full again ;-;

syrup
09-14-2014, 01:26 PM
How did this end up on "RTsoft Tavern"

Lol

"Comrade, all said here is said, nothing goes outside this, to many might notice."

Also this isn't a Growtopian thing as much as anything.

Boomer
09-14-2014, 01:28 PM
You might want to contact Bactobene if you want to start a war. His number is 1-800-IAM-NOOB.

syrup
09-14-2014, 06:13 PM
You might want to contact Bactobene if you want to start a war. His number is 1-800-IAM-NOOB.

You missed the joke didn't you.