PDA

View Full Version : Math Help?

Maryjane
09-13-2014, 03:34 PM
I need help on these following questions as I am not quite sure what my teacher means.
Usually if we were given such questions we'd be asked to solve them mathematically and not..
Well you'll see.

How do you apply the use of estimation and approximation in your life?
Why are we always told to confirm with the standards? Do you agree with the nation? Why or why not?

I get number 1 but number 2..
I'm not sure if its something I should solve philosophically and logically but not containing Math.
IT feels weird, our teacher is unique.

Happymeep
09-13-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm good at math but I have no idea either hehe.,,:sweatdrop:sorry click meh dragons :D

Maryjane
09-13-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm good at math but I have no idea either hehe.,,:sweatdrop:sorry click meh dragons :D

XD.
Ikr.
It feels like it should be more of an English essay on the subject of Philosophy than Math.

PotatoMarco
09-13-2014, 03:51 PM
XD.
Ikr.
It feels like it should be more of an English essay on the subject of Philosophy than Math.

Is this even a math question xD

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-13-2014, 03:55 PM

Who knows.
I'd leave a sticky note in the question, and write "Is this even a math question?
Why is it here if it isn't?
And if it is, It shows NOTHING related to math."

CheezyLuvsCheeze
09-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Haha my teacher asked the same question 1 before xD i guess they are both the same kind of people :P

Edwardson97
09-13-2014, 04:07 PM
1.)How do you apply the use of estimation and approximation in your life?
With money, also how much you should pay someone.

2.)Why are we always told to conform with the standards? Do you agree with the nation? Why or why not?
Maybe this will help?
comply with rules, standards, or laws.
"the kitchen does not conform to hygiene regulations"
synonyms: comply with, abide by, obey, observe, follow, keep to, stick to, adhere to, uphold, heed, accept, go along with, fall in with, respect, defer to; More
antonyms: flout

Also I found this on the internet.

Happymeep
09-13-2014, 04:16 PM

I was thinking you should randomly put "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" lol or.... You can put nation wide is on our side cus that question is talking about the nation so why not make a joke:D