PDA

View Full Version : In 6 days....

EasykGT
09-13-2014, 07:20 PM
I am sooo happy :)
It's my birthday in 6 days and I am turning 13 so this is going to the best growtopia birthday party cause your all invited to my birthday party in 6 days at GtForumers!
And no I am not asking for any gifts unless if you really want to give me a gift!
In 6 days I will let you all know about my birthday party :D
I am so happy!

Mufffin
09-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Omgomgomgomg I'll be there! :yeah:

EasykGT
09-13-2014, 07:23 PM
This is a bump!

Sally1890
09-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Happy Early Birthday, Easy! :sweatdrop::yeah:

EasykGT
09-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Happy Early Birthday, Easy! :sweatdrop::yeah:

hehe thanks!

EasykGT
09-14-2014, 07:47 PM
BUMPING!!!!

Bamboo2004
09-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Hehe I don't know ya well but I'll be sure to drop by with a shiny lock :yeah:

Disaster
09-14-2014, 07:49 PM
It's my birthday in 6 days and I am turning 13 so this is going to the best growtopia birthday party cause your all invited to my birthday party in 6 days at GtForumers!
And no I am not asking for any gifts unless if you really want to give me a gift!
I am so happy!

Hope you have a good birthday.

IntyreExists
09-14-2014, 08:04 PM
I am so happy!

This is why I hate having a broken iPad. Now I'm missing all the events like Harvest Fest, your birthday, and I may miss Growganoth...

Eye
09-14-2014, 08:15 PM
I am so happy!

Happy Brithday! Also... Why does nearly every Growtopian Thread come in the RTsoft tavern? No offence. :scratch:

EasykGT
09-14-2014, 08:20 PM
This is why I hate having a broken iPad. Now I'm missing all the events like Harvest Fest, your birthday, and I may miss Growganoth...

Well maybe you can use a different device like your other family members device or if you have a computor/ laptop then download growtopia from there and you will be able to play :D

IntyreExists
09-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Well maybe you can use a different device like your other family members device or if you have a computor/ laptop then download growtopia from there and you will be able to play :D

Well the PC that I built, the one I'm using now, has bad driver software. Also, my farmily members won't let me install GT on their devices.

EasykGT
09-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Well the PC that I built, the one I'm using now, has bad driver software. Also, my farmily members won't let me install GT on their devices.

huh, well that sucks :( well maybe when everyone is asleep you can sneek In to one of your family members devices and later after your done playing Gt you can delete it.