PDA

View Full Version : Hai Hello C:

iSundae
09-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Hallo! My name's iSundae :wave: I am a newbie to this forum, but no worries, I have familiarize myself with the basics of this whole community and how it works and everything. I wanted to introduce myself a bit before I go around posting things when you guys got no idea who I am, or how I got here [From a rainbow ;)]. Well I guess to start off....I'd say I'm a gamer since I do enjoy a good game. That includes in real life games as well. I do not like horror games however, sadly. I like multiplayer games a lot because it's way more fun with teamwork and how we are able to communicate to other people :rolleyes:. If I could describe myself with one word it would be 'Jubilant'. Because I always try to keep a positive attitude in the worst sitituations. Yes, of course sometimes I get negative, unable to cheer up but I always get back my cheery self sooner or later. Unfortunately, I do not have a account yet on Growtopia due to the fact that I am busy with school. But I do watch many of my friends play so I know Growtopia basics as well. Although I will probably be a complete newbie, I hope to gain 'Wealth' slowly as time passes by to be with the 'Pros' XD. If you guys have any specific questions you want to ask me, go ahead and feel free to ask. :D I hope to get to know {mostly} everyone in the Forums :hat:

Note to Self: Make a Siggy :/

Paintless
09-14-2014, 01:46 AM
Im new to how do u make a thread at least i know how to reply but can u tell me how to make a thread:D never mind I found out how oh and welcom to the forums

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Hallo! My name's iSundae :wave: I am a newbie to this forum, but no worries, I have familiarize myself with the basics of this whole community and how it works and everything. I wanted to introduce myself a bit before I go around posting things when you guys got no idea who I am, or how I got here [From a rainbow ;)]. Well I guess to start off....I'd say I'm a gamer since I do enjoy a good game. That includes in real life games as well. I do not like horror games however, sadly. I like multiplayer games a lot because it's way more fun with teamwork and how we are able to communicate to other people :rolleyes:. If I could describe myself with one word it would be 'Jubilant'. Because I always try to keep a positive attitude in the worst sitituations. Yes, of course sometimes I get negative, unable to cheer up but I always get back my cheery self sooner or later. Unfortunately, I do not have a account yet on Growtopia due to the fact that I am busy with school. But I do watch many of my friends play so I know Growtopia basics as well. Although I will probably be a complete newbie, I hope to gain 'Wealth' slowly as time passes by to be with the 'Pros' XD. If you guys have any specific questions you want to ask me, go ahead and feel free to ask. :D I hope to get to know {mostly} everyone in the Forums :hat:

Note to Self: Make a Siggy :/

Welcome to the forums, iSundae :wave:

iSundae
09-14-2014, 01:51 AM
Welcome to the forums, iSundae :wave:

Thank you. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Im new to how do u make a thread at least i know how to reply but can u tell me how to make a thread:D

Oh ok then. Um first you go to the forum page you want post it on. Then you will see on top there is a button titled 'Post New Thread'. Click it and VOILA! Start typing your thread :sweatdrop:!

ArticSoul_GT
09-14-2014, 01:56 AM
Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay, The forum's is a wonderful place.

Let me introduce myself. I am ArticSoul a boy, and I usually help everyone around here.
Now let me introduce the forum's. Most of us are nice. Some can be rude,
<Someone called me ugly earlier> like that.

Just be careful on what you make a thread about. Some forumer's count those "useless"
Thread's as spam's and bash them. :)

I really hope to see you in the future helping the community :) :wave:

iSundae
09-14-2014, 02:07 AM

Let me introduce myself. I am ArticSoul a boy, and I usually help everyone around here.

Just be careful on what you make a thread about. Some forumer's count those "useless"

Thanks for the introduction! I hope to see you often on the forums. :D And thank you for the warning, I will remember, hehe :sweatdrop:.

Applez
09-14-2014, 03:38 AM
Guess who I like?

iSundae
09-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Guess who I like?

Um Yoshi? Lol :whistling:

playerde
09-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Not sure about wonderful place :p:p