PDA

View Full Version : DO.NOT.GET.FACEQ.

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:21 AM
Problem resolved, thanks guys! I'm very grateful!

_Lennart_
09-14-2014, 08:24 AM
{Removed for a mistake}

Btw in your sig, who do you mean with Lenny?

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:25 AM
I think it was the apps fault and not the phones fault, because in app store you can post anything you want, EVEN if it has virus or not, so everything that Happend was that u downloaded a app with virus kk? So dont blame samsung for your decision to download a virus kk?

Btw in your sig, who do you mean with Lenny?

I know it's the apps fault! Don't be so ignorant! I swear to god if I given the chance I will rise from this here hostpial bed and go Pirate foxy on you.

_Lennart_
09-14-2014, 08:27 AM
I know it's the apps fault! Don't be so ignorant! I swear to god if I given the chance I will rise from this here hostpial bed and go Pirate foxy on you.

Eh sorry, i did read all of it but didnt understand it all, but theres no need to be so cruel

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:31 AM
Eh sorry, i did read all of it but didnt understand it all, but theres no need to be so cruel

I beg your pardon, there's no need for you to come here and tell me what to blame and what not to blame.

- - - Updated - - -

And secondly to you readers, I will find the creator of this app, and I will, oh yes I will, I will make him pay.

_Lennart_
09-14-2014, 08:32 AM
I beg your pardon, there's no need for you to come here and tell me what to blame and what not to blame.

- - - Updated - - -

And secondly to you readers, I will find the creator of this app, and I will, oh yes I will, I will make him pay.

You could also send a message to googles app store, telling them this app is a SCAM to spread a virus so it and the creators gets permanently deleted from app store

FriDaze
09-14-2014, 08:33 AM
So I downloaded this dumb app on my phone called FACEQ and started messing with it. Then the whole game just broke my phone. Yeah, screw you too FACEQ. Appearently the world's smartest people turned into the world'd dumbest game developer in history. My samsung galaxy s3 mini is completely frozen, it has been frozen for 17 minutes. This is not acceptable. I'm warning you all, do not get this game. It will completely destroy your phone.

IF ONLY I COULD SUE THEM FOR RUINING MY LAST PHONE YOU PIECES OF WORTHLESS TISSUE PAPER.

Try removing the phone's battery.

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM
You could also send a message to googles app store, telling them this app is a SCAM to spread a virus so it and the creators gets permanently deleted from app store

.......MY PHONE IS FROZEN.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the god dang battery? I've got this large case on it that I can't get off!

_Lennart_
09-14-2014, 08:38 AM

I shouldve Said from another electronic, just dont try the fridge or oven, maybe a pc?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the god dang battery? I've got this large case on it that I can't get off!

On all samsungs there is a little area to Put the finger to take off the Shell, look for that
And then throw the battery:crazy:

Timewarper
I shouldve Said from another electronic, just dont try the fridge or oven, maybe a pc?

First of all...the support page is in Japanese, another reason why I hate Japanese games.

_Lennart_
First of all...the support page is in Japanese, another reason why I hate Japanese games.

Oh, well seems all i have been POSTING is wrong, im sorry :cry:

How bout google translate? Or no

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:39 AM

- - - Updated - - -

On all samsungs there is a little area to Put the finger to take off the Shell, look for that
And then throw the battery:crazy:

Then throw the battery? Pardon? God bless you! I got my phone back working! Thank you so much!

_Lennart_
09-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Then throw the battery? Pardon?

THAT was a dry joke

Timewarper
09-14-2014, 08:40 AM

Thanks man! I almost had a heart attack!