PDA

View Full Version : illuminati

playerde
09-14-2014, 06:27 PM
excuse me but what is illuminati. it has gotten so many people at my school freaked out

Olin
09-14-2014, 06:29 PM
excuse me but what is illuminati. it has gotten so many people at my school freaked out

Many people who are grouped togehter to make a new world order, also known as people who try to control the minds of others, causing them to worship the devil like them. The pyramid with the eye, is the illuminati, the one you see on a dollar bill. The music industry is illuminati, like Miley Cyrus is most likely acting like this because of illuminati. You join them, and they give you fame and a lot of money. But you have to do what they tell you, or else they will kill you.

COLTONROCKO
09-14-2014, 06:31 PM
A secret group that strives to rule to government.

They will kill anyone and any moment for power of the government.

They are apart of Satan, and rule pretty much everything in the world.

playerde
09-14-2014, 06:31 PM
wow. i see why people who believe are freaked out

Many people who are grouped togehter to make a new world order, also known as people who try to control the minds of others, causing them to worship the devil like them. The pyramid with the eye, is the illuminati, the one you see on a dollar bill. The music industry is illuminati, like Miley Cyrus is most likely acting like this because of illuminati. You join them, and they give you fame and a lot of money. But you have to do what they tell you, or else they will kill you.

Ilikecats
09-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Walt Disney was one of them

Eye
09-14-2014, 10:44 PM

You know a lot...

~Rapidfire~
09-14-2014, 10:51 PM
You know a lot...

Yeah kinda suspicious.

omg your name scares me

IAmABrodie
09-14-2014, 10:56 PM
The REAL and FIRST Illuminati were a group of free-thinkers who, whilst going against the government, wanted to "illuminate" peoples minds (Thus the name "Illuminati") with ideas such equality of the races and sexes, freedom of religion, and anti-prejudice/pro-rational thinking. Their ultimate goal was to overthrow the government and to take control, thus giving their movement much more momentum, and because of that, the government disbanded any form of secret society and made them illegal, also defacing their name by calling them "devil worshipers", "Anti-Christs", saying that they sacrificed humans and other living things, and tons of other nasty stuff.

Although it's mainly speculation, this is all the stuff that can and HAS been proven.

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 11:57 PM

Me: Master, it seems like the so called 'humans' know TOO much...
Master: Ok I hear you. Prepare for brainwash!
*BEEEP BEEP! SWISH SWISH!*
You: OMG Thank god it was a dream.
Me & My Master: *Smirks* :rolleyes: