PDA

View Full Version : First World Problems [GAME]

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 11:45 PM
Ok so I'm going to test if this can be the new trending game LOL. If not oh well. :whistling:

Mkei, so this is how it's going to work:
First world problems can be little problems like when it's so hot outside, but the waters too cold in the pool or it can be it's too cold to get out of the pool. It's like a chain so someone will and can only say ONE world problem. Then the other person says the next one. And so on.

So I'll start first: ^^^ It's my example ^^^^

You can also use the internet to help =^.^=
Oh +You can't say the same first world problem twice. Kkk let the chain begin! If it can even get replies..xD

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 11:49 PM
Ok so I'm going to test if this can be the new trending game LOL. If not oh well. :whistling:

First world problems can be little problems like when it's so hot outside, but the waters too cold in the pool or it can be it's too cold to get out of the pool. It's like a chain so someone will and can only say ONE world problem. Then the other person says the next one. And so on.

Oh +You can't say the same first world problem twice. Kkk let the chain begin! If it can even get replies..xD

I have no where to sleep.... my friends took the bed AND the couch....

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 11:52 PM
I have no where to sleep.... my friends took the bed AND the couch....

My mom brought some clothes..the next day....it was on sale. *Facepalm* She brought more clothes after she found out it was on sale. Next day it had sales even lower than last time. *Huge Facepalm*

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 11:56 PM
My mom brought some clothes.the next day....it was on sale. *Facepalm* She brought more clothes after she found out it was on sale. Next day it had sales even lower than last time. *Huge Facepalm*

I have nothing to eat.. /cri
Well, of course therrd steak but I don't wanna eat THAT.

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 11:59 PM
I have nothing to eat.. /cri
Well, of course therrd steak but I don't wanna eat THAT.

I don't get it lawl. Whut?

Potato
09-15-2014, 12:48 AM

I go to my friends house and all they have is the old iphone charger....

Sally1890
09-15-2014, 01:03 AM
I go to my friends house and all they have is the old iphone charger....

I go to someone's house and brought all my electronics just to find out they have no internet. :nope: