PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Lie in the History of Lies..

Sidewynder
09-16-2014, 04:47 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Words can kill you. Words kill people everyday. Hateful, malicious words murder innocent people and send souls away everyday. Words can destroy the fabric of someone's mind or shape it. The Bible says that "in the tongue lie the power of life and death." Words will destroy you if you let them. Don't let people tell you they won't hurt you because if you leave yourself alone to yourself for too long you begin to think.

When you begin to think you begin to wonder. Wondering turns into wandering and wandering breeds depression. If you begin to wander on the bad things people tell you, eventually you'll drive your mi off of a cliff. Watch your words people. Words are more fatal that a stone to the head. You can survive that.

You can't survive the emotional and physical damage that is chronically caused by yourself through the words of others.

Watch your mouth, people.

Madly
09-16-2014, 06:01 AM
I think its beautiful...*sniff*
Though you should post them on facebook or relate to a growtopia example
Wrong sub forum?ehh idk :p
Its kind of a tough question
But if i were you i would post it in drama

Edwardson97
09-16-2014, 06:03 AM
There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed an make any vision, dream or desire a reality. My quote for today.:rolleyes:

Heartbleed
09-16-2014, 06:12 AM
Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will hurt me even more.

Gastronome
09-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will hurt me even more.

this ^^^^^^^

Amd
09-16-2014, 09:33 AM

Words can kill you. Words kill people everyday. Hateful, malicious words murder innocent people and send souls away everyday. Words can destroy the fabric of someone's mind or shape it. The Bible says that "in the tongue lie the power of life and death." Words will destroy you if you let them. Don't let people tell you they won't hurt you because if you leave yourself alone to yourself for too long you begin to think.

When you begin to think you begin to wonder. Wondering turns into wandering and wandering breeds depression. If you begin to wander on the bad things people tell you, eventually you'll drive your mi off of a cliff. Watch your words people. Words are more fatal that a stone to the head. You can survive that.

You can't survive the emotional and physical damage that is chronically caused by yourself through the words of others.

I think i saw this somewhere...maybee when i was checking MY profile or when i was adding SPICEs to my food...

see what i did there ^^^ MY....SPICE...kk nvm :whistling:

Dark_Heat
09-16-2014, 10:38 AM
This is a very nice thread, some people in the forums do have an attitude, that isn't nice towards newer and inexperienced forum members. This will be a helpful reminder. ^.^

Also a good reminder to state,

Think before you post.

ChiwaChiwa123
09-16-2014, 11:02 AM

Words hurt I agree that's why people at growtopian are not insisted to tell badword or word that will hurt others

BioTestificate
09-16-2014, 11:53 AM
*Jaws sfx suddenly plays out of nowhere*

OHMAygiaDD Mom is coming! :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Importance
09-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Sticks and stones don't break my bones, but words make me cry ever tiem.

grapezzzz19
09-16-2014, 12:05 PM

why the hell is this growtopia related?

- - - Updated - - -

if u cri evry tiem rait komment n subskrieb.

lel (other 10 words)

FreeSamples
09-16-2014, 12:12 PM
If you have something off-topic, then just PM the OP instead of sitting here trying to boost your post count. Read again the "General Chat" description. "Try to keep things growtopia related." That means it doesn't HAVE TO be growtopia related. If it really wants to be moved, a mod will have to take their time just to move a thread that doesn't HAVE TO be moved.

Sidewynder
09-16-2014, 12:19 PM
why the hell is this growtopia related?

First off the profanity wasn't necessary.

Yes. This is in the wrong sub forum. I realize that. But if this goes in the tavern, the people who need to hear this will not hear it. If I would have posted this in the tavern then it would fall on deaf ears. This message, this paragraph, was meant for Growtopians.

Believe it or not Growtopians can be really mean. Since Day 1 it's been like that. Watch Shnun Games video on GT the FIRST day it came out. He went to a world called "Hell" and said "People are kinda jerks on here." And chuckled shyly afterwards.

Growtopia is no cupcake community. There are those who are extremely nice or helpful but the majority are selfish, mean, lying, cheating back stabbers and it's sad. I love this community but there are too many feelings being hurt and malicious words being projected at the less fortunate.

It's sickening.

Gastronome
09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Looks like this thread is going into mortal sadness... lemme give a joke right here:

Person:sticks and stones may break my bones but bones will never hurt me.
Gastronome throws dictionary at person*
Gastronome: How'Z at feel sucka?
#JustProvedSydeWyndersPointSoNowGiveMeSomeCookies

Heartbleed
09-16-2014, 11:01 PM
First off the profanity wasn't necessary.

Hell isn't profanity.
Well it might be if it's religion-related.
But in general it isn't

MySpice
09-16-2014, 11:38 PM
It seems somebody has read my siggy, hehe... Think what you wish, I don't mind.