PDA

View Full Version : I never sleep?!

Elusive
09-16-2014, 06:21 AM
Ever since summer I've always had a late midnight curfew playing games nonstop, my parents aren't forceful and i abuse it everytime they ask me kindly to go to sleep. Now that I've had night school and regular school too, I've had even less free time to play games and do homework which lead me to this never sleeping.

Lately I've been playing other games so I've been getting on Growtopia later than ever, 2 am at most on a school day while all my friends are offline and asleep, then i see people from different time zone like Vange online which i rarely see at all because we live literally below each other on earth. I used to stay up all night just get WOTD, because for me 2-4 am US time is when Seth searches for a WOTD.

This isn't normal, how do i motivate myself to go bed earlier? Or do you share the same problem?

Mufffin
09-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Sometimes I have the same problem. I'll try to help you. Make plans, go out with friends and maybe even read books? Or you can just ask your dad to turn wifi off at 11 pm so you can go to sleep early. Or just listen to slow music and drink hot milk. (I feel like I'm your mother haha) Also you can set an alarm so it'll tell you when it's time to turn your computer off.

I hope you found it useful (;

Sheth
09-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Step one - Set a time.
Step two - Close your eyes and let the darkness wash over your mind.
Step three - Sleep until you gotta go to school.

gamers dog
09-16-2014, 06:59 AM
step 1: find a bat or something hard lieka golf cclub
step 2: position ure self in bed in a comfortable position
step 3: wack ureself with the bat or golf club till u get unconcious
step 4:sleep
step 5 : wake up fresh

WARNING DO NOT USE A PILLOW ULL JUST GET A RARE DISEASE CALLED PILLOWISIS

InstaRabbit
09-16-2014, 07:21 AM
sleeping pillz
(jk)

Mahmoud
09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
Easy thing to do just give 1-10 wls if you passed 11 o'clock

Amd
09-16-2014, 07:56 AM
Step1: get a life because life isn't about games:sweatdrop:

InstaRabbit
09-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Plot twist:
life is a game

Areodax
09-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Plot twist:
life is a game

Yeah, it kinda is actually.

Its a mixture of all the genres. The graphics are awesome, but the gameplay sucks.:crazy:

ItzMeSelfie
09-16-2014, 09:05 AM
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Amd
09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Plot twist:
life is a game

True Dat Lol

InstaRabbit
09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Yeah, it kinda is actually.

Its a mixture of all the genres. The graphics are awesome, but the gameplay sucks.:crazy:
The community is bad too

0/10 needs more realism ~IGN

Areodax
09-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Ever since summer I've always had a late midnight curfew playing games nonstop, my parents aren't forceful and i abuse it everytime they ask me kindly to go to sleep. Now that I've had night school and regular school too, I've had even less free time to play games and do homework which lead me to this never sleeping.

Lately I've been playing other games so I've been getting on Growtopia later than ever, 2 am at most on a school day while all my friends are offline and asleep, then i see people from different time zone like Vange online which i rarely see at all because we live literally below each other on earth. I used to stay up all night just get WOTD, because for me 2-4 am US time is when Seth searches for a WOTD.

This isn't normal, how do i motivate myself to go bed earlier? Or do you share the same problem?

To go to bed earlier, try to control your addiction. And drink milk.

Milk=Sleep. But I do wonder if it works. Also, a comfy bed makes it even easier to sleep, but hard to get up.

Mufffin
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Plot twist:
life is a game

Updating siggy lololol

Maryjane
09-16-2014, 11:08 AM
To go to bed earlier, try to control your addiction. And drink milk.

Milk=Sleep. But I do wonder if it works. Also, a comfy bed makes it even easier to sleep, but hard to get up.

Milk tastes bad.
:<

Elusive, try listening to soft music or turn off everything and look up at your ceiling. When your eyes get tired and you start to day dream, it's working :P
Don't stop it, just let it flow. To motivate your self, THINK ABOUT HOW COMFORTABLE AND GREAT SLEEP IS.
>:<

Amd
09-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Reading a book is very helpful...in the end u get bored and sleep :whistling:

syrup
09-16-2014, 11:27 AM
For the sleeping.

Just take my advice.

http://youtu.be/j55LN3prFdU

Amd
09-16-2014, 11:33 AM
For the sleeping.

Just take my advice.

That was so freaking funny xD

Elusive
09-16-2014, 05:57 PM
For the sleeping.

Just take my advice.

That's cute aha, is that an anime.

Trollrage
09-16-2014, 05:58 PM
You never sleep?
I got the best Idea!

Get milk, Drink it, do 1080 Noscope, Say Doge 3 times and Poof, You are asleep

^_^

Elusive
09-16-2014, 05:59 PM

No game, no life.

syrup
09-16-2014, 08:44 PM
That's cute aha, is that an anime.

Yep, you're looking at Nichijou!

For sleepy times, take a warm shower, then a cold glass of milk.

And sheep works surprisingly good.

Elusive
09-17-2014, 06:03 AM
Yep, you're looking at Nichijou!

For sleepy times, take a warm shower, then a cold glass of milk.

And sheep works surprisingly good.

Counting Sherpa never works for me!! When i can't sleep, it's mostly because i have a lot of things to worry about on my mind, counting sheeps won't help clear it.

Anyways why are we talking about how to sleep, i have no problem getting to sleep, once i touch my bed I'm out as if I typed in /sleep in real life. Although i'll try to remember everyone's tips whenever i cant sleep, thanks.

knightslax2
09-20-2014, 11:22 PM

I have that problem too!

PURPLE585
09-20-2014, 11:25 PM
I've got that same problem (Only during summer though).

You've just got to readjust your goals toward other things.. like school.