PDA

View Full Version : Oh god, need freaking help.

Areodax
09-17-2014, 01:37 PM
My Windows 8 Toshiba is very slow on its startup. I have to wait for like a few minutes before it wakes up. And Fast Turning On doesn't help either. I need help.:cry:

And I heard the fan sound. It goes slow and speeds up and slows down again. I'm scared.:panic:

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, its a Toshiba Satellite.

mokky
09-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Mehbe you watch too much teevee

darksnake99
09-17-2014, 07:03 PM
HAAHAHA HA TOSHIBA SATILLITE. Solution: don't buy that computer.

Sheth
09-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Aren't satellites supposed to be in space?

(jks google your problem, google is the solution to 90% of our everyday problems.)

Trollrage
09-17-2014, 07:37 PM
My Windows 8 Toshiba is very slow on its startup. I have to wait for like a few minutes before it wakes up. And Fast Turning On doesn't help either. I need help.:cry:

And I heard the fan sound. It goes slow and speeds up and slows down again. I'm scared.:panic:

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Windoge 8
It's bettah

Brys
09-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Buy Windoge 8
It's bettah

Much speed such beauty wow.

craft3d
09-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Buy Windoge 8
It's bettah

A TobSHIBEa? Yep

Brennanber
09-18-2014, 03:42 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Defrag your memory. It took me half an hour to boot up my computer fully then I defragged it and it takes 2 minutes now.

Also mind putting up the specs? Windows 8 has a couple problems all of which vary so much there aren't google able answers for all of them. For example mine got the glorious gift of not letting me use the start menu on the bottom left of the screen anymore, or the fast computer search. (This happened upon buying a BRAND NEW windows 8 hp envy.)

Its rolling the dice getting windows 8

Areodax
09-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Defrag your memory. It took me half an hour to boot up my computer fully then I defragged it and it takes 2 minutes now.

Also mind putting up the specs? Windows 8 has a couple problems all of which vary so much there aren't google able answers for all of them. For example mine got the glorious gift of not letting me use the start menu on the bottom left of the screen anymore, or the fast computer search. (This happened upon buying a BRAND NEW windows 8 hp envy.)

Its rolling the dice getting windows 8

The specs? You mean problems?

Just slow at booting up. That's all actually. Just a Toshiba Satellite with a non-working battery. And I just received it like last year, like a few months ago. Everything works, I just avoid updating GT when I didn't uninstall it. I did it once and my computer gone cray-cray. Btw, thanks, gonna try that for now.

For darksnake99: Yeah, but its my relative's fault. They gave me the freaking laptop. The battery doesn't even charge and they say its new.:nope:

darksnake99
09-18-2014, 11:02 AM
The specs? You mean problems?

Just slow at booting up. That's all actually. Just a Toshiba Satellite with a non-working battery. And I just received it like last year, like a few months ago. Everything works, I just avoid updating GT when I didn't uninstall it. I did it once and my computer gone cray-cray. Btw, thanks, gonna try that for now.

For darksnake99: Yeah, but its my relative's fault. They gave me the freaking laptop. The battery doesn't even charge and they say its new.:nope:

I know about the Toshiba's battery problems. We have a satillite, it takes forever to boot, is very slow, and has the same battery problem. That's why I laughed.

Areodax
09-18-2014, 11:06 AM
I know about the Toshiba's battery problems. We have a satillite, it takes forever to boot, is very slow, and has the same battery problem. That's why I laughed.

Mkay.

Also right now, my god darn laptop is still booting up. Mine ain't slow though.

Areodax
09-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Its been like 3 hours, and my LAPTOP IS STILL BOOTING UP.

Its like something got stuck in the fan or something. Ugh. Heres the pic of that monster.

Yes, its been like that for hours.