PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft bought Minecraft..

HerobrineFan
09-17-2014, 08:18 PM
We Minecraftains are Screwed

Applez
09-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Finally someone used right subforum...

PolarisHD
09-17-2014, 08:32 PM

Why? Whats wrong with Microsoft?

Boomer
09-17-2014, 08:37 PM
Found out about this Monday. This sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Whats wrong with Microsoft?

Microsoft will probably screw EVERYTHING up.

PolarisHD
09-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Found out about this Monday. This sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Microsoft will probably screw EVERYTHING up.

Oh I get it now. They will add stuff like in game purchase things?

Sheth
09-17-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm anxious to see if they're gonna change the mod textures and stuff or not :)

syrup
09-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh I get it now. They will add stuff like in game purchase things?
That's EA, Microsoft will probably just add functionality to it, and maybe program some stuff, who knows.

PURPLE585
09-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Bye bye favorite youtubers.

Eye
09-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Bye bye favorite youtubers.

Okay... How many jokes do you have?

HerobrineFan
09-17-2014, 09:05 PM
That's EA, Microsoft will probably just add functionality to it, and maybe program some stuff, who knows.

Microsoft is Againts Apple.No more PE /cri

Also no more MC for PS3/PS4

syrup
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Okay... How many jokes do you have?

Aye mate, you never know, Microsoft owns it, so they could wipe it out for competitive reasons, or make huge profit with their expert programmers, leaving us to eat the dust trail while we follow it for petty bandwagon, because you know, it's Microsoft, but with Minecraft.

IMAGINE THE SALES OH MY.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably they want their endorsement for their products, or consumers get the wrong idea who's who, but you know Microsoft, they made they computer you probably are using right now. (Sorry Macs and Linux)

HerobrineFan
09-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Aye mate, you never know, Microsoft owns it, so they could wipe it out for competitive reasons, or make huge profit with their expert programmers, leaving us to eat the dust trail while we follow it for petty bandwagon, because you know, it's Microsoft, but with Minecraft.

IMAGINE THE SALES OH MY.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably they want their endorsement for their products, or consumers get the wrong idea who's who, but you know Microsoft, they made they computer you probably are using right now. (Sorry Macs and Linux)

Eh I only have MC In My iPad(s),Xbox 360 and PS3

syrup
09-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Eh I only have MC In My iPad(s),Xbox 360 and PS3

Tough luck, but who knows.

HerobrineFan
09-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Tough luck, but who knows.

Bye SkythekidsRS

syrup
09-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Bye SkythekidsRS

Why would they leave? They do it for money and fame too, but you know even the littlest things tick people off, so..

TOUGH LUCK.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-17-2014, 09:24 PM
Bye SkythekidsRS

Not sky..
NOT MEH SKYY
R.I.P in budder/butter.
/cri

Brys
09-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Oh well. I never really cared about Minecraft anyway?

optimuswhat
09-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Minecraft will remain on iOS, Android, PS3, and PS4.

Brennanber
09-18-2014, 03:18 AM
I think this is a good thing.

"Microsoft bought Minecraft and they are probably going to ruin everything, say goodbye to Minecraft" the game is 26 US dollars and makes more renting off 10$ servers to children who don't know how to port forward (realms) its already about business. The worst Microsoft could do is make people pay monthly, but even then they would get in tons of trouble for the people who were promised the whole game at one price.

All this means is Microsoft may put in REAL developers into the game. Notch and Jeb are experienced but they are simply indie game developers. Notch wanted to sell it anyway, "the deal was not about the money, but my sanity" he wants to make games for the fun of it, not for the business. Being in charge of a multi million dollar game takes that away from him. But to companies like Microsoft, its about the business which is all the game was really turning into.

craft3d
09-18-2014, 03:22 AM
Not sky..
NOT MEH SKYY
R.I.P in budder/butter.
/cri

Sky is noob and crappy. IMO, I'd rather watch Minecraft Universe.

Swertip
09-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Soo...that means at the start menu of the game, instead of the fancy "MOJANG" logo, it's gonna be "Microsoft"?

Brennanber
09-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Sky is noob and crappy. IMO, I'd rather watch Minecraft Universe.

They are all crappy in my eyes and they are not going anywhere unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Soo...that means at the start menu of the game, instead of the fancy "MOJANG" logo, it's gonna be "Microsoft"?

Well, Mojang will still exist. Its just under Microsoft's rules now.

craft3d
09-18-2014, 03:26 AM

At least it ain't EA, or Kingly games.

- - - Updated - - -

They are all crappy in my eyes and they are not going anywhere unfortunately.

I just don't like him. :/

InstaRabbit
09-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Hopefully the stupid MC Youtubers will stop making videos.

GummiBear64
09-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Rare was a good company. Microsoft bought Rare. Look at Rare now.
Mojang is somewhat a good company. Microsoft bought Mojang. You know what's next.

Microsoft always finds a way to ruin something good, somehow.

As to all those people fighting over Minecraft youtubers. The only one I like watching is CaptainSparklez. The rest, I dislike immensely. (Not saying I sit around all day every day watching him, because I have better things to do than watch people play games)

Now, for teh lawlz
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oKwCFJS9Y

InstaRabbit
09-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Mojang is somewhat a good company. Microsoft bought Mojang. You know what's next.

As to all those people fighting over Minecraft youtubers. The only one I like watching is CaptainSparklez. The rest, I dislike immensely. (Not saying I sit around all day every day watching him, because I have better things to do than watch people play games)

Now, for teh lawlz

First MC vid I accually like...
Especially the guy giving a golden apple for the horse...

Areodax
09-18-2014, 11:14 AM

Now, for teh lawlz

They ruined Conker and Banjo Kazooie. They ruined Rareware and made them make Micrapsoft Sports games.

If they ruin Pokemon, Imma go and get my auto-gatling rocket launchers. 60 rockets per millisecond. Hoo boy...

SageDeoxys
09-18-2014, 01:55 PM
They ruined Conker and Banjo Kazooie. They ruined Rareware and made them make Micrapsoft Sports games.

If they ruin Pokemon, Imma go and get my auto-gatling rocket launchers. 60 rockets per millisecond. Hoo boy...

Ill be with you the day that happens, and i doubt theyll like their brains beig splattered all over the walls.

Boomer
09-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Ill be with you the day that happens, and i doubt theyll like their brains beig splattered all over the walls.

Ai! I'll join you!

iPhotos
09-18-2014, 02:51 PM

Yea it might happen beacause Jeb is the only Developer in Minecraft Mojang now.

Boomer
09-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Yea it might happen beacause Jeb is the only Developer in Minecraft Mojang now.

Notch and the others are gone?!?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

_Lennart_
09-18-2014, 03:42 PM
Notch and the others are gone?!?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Nub notch was gone a year ago, he stopped developing it a year ago but he had his vote

The game went for 2.5 billion dollars

Btw i PROMISE u there Will be planes (not CUZ i like em) and large ships so you can go home and win.

You know the latest update with all the stuff? Well next time i see what new items are, if theyre bad i say bye bye to minecraft

- - - Updated - - -

No no, you see it Will still say mojang, but on the news page it Will say "made by Microsoft"

Those idiotic liers

xXx360noscopeloominatyxXx
09-18-2014, 03:47 PM
u wot micrzoft
u no smoak wed
i 1noscop u

_Lennart_
09-18-2014, 03:49 PM
u wot micrzoft
u no smoak wed
i 1noscop u

Hai 978

I guess

MySuperCookie
09-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Microsoft ain't screwing it at all, Minecraft PS3/4 is NOT developed from Microsoft, neither Xbox 360 / One or P.E is.

For consoles Microsoft is the Co-Developer, as main Developer 4J Studios is, what can this result in.

Pros for Xbox:
Less Microsoft Cert testing thingy, as Microsoft Co-Develops the game. :yeah:
Updates are more frequently (I'm sure Bug Fixes are now 50% more Devloped)

Cons for ALL:
It may take some time to develop new items, but I think, Microsoft has Fresh ideas.

Anyways, for the P.E version it may take some risks, I'm sure that some other Developers will still be hired for developing the game.

Then PC, might be changed, might not, we don't know.

I CANT JUST WAIT WHAT MICROSOFT HIDES FOR US! :crazy:

_Lennart_
09-18-2014, 04:02 PM
Microsoft ain't screwing it at all, Minecraft PS3/4 is NOT developed from Microsoft, neither Xbox 360 / One or P.E is.

For consoles Microsoft is the Co-Developer, as main Developer 4J Studios is, what can this result in.

Pros for Xbox:
Less Microsoft Cert testing thingy, as Microsoft Co-Develops the game. :yeah:
Updates are more frequently (I'm sure Bug Fixes are now 50% more Devloped)

Cons for ALL:
It may take some time to develop new items, but I think, Microsoft has Fresh ideas.

Anyways, for the P.E version it may take some risks, I'm sure that some other Developers will still be hired for developing the game.

Then PC, might be changed, might not, we don't know.

M8 all skins Will become Microsoft, the game Will become 50 euros and your goal Will be to Get home instead of Killing Ender dragon and dere Will be comutors and stuffffff

In other words, theyle make the game sux badly

MySuperCookie
09-18-2014, 04:04 PM
M8 all skins Will become Microsoft, the game Will become 50 euros and your goal Will be to Get home instead of Killing Ender dragon and dere Will be comutors and stuffffff

In other words, theyle make the game sux badly

I'm just thinking of PC having the same skins as Xbox .... :panic: (Personnaly I h8 Xbox Skins)

Boomer
09-18-2014, 04:05 PM

"In order to craft the Diamond Sword with Flame III, you need to update to the Pro version for only $2.99!"
"In order to enter The End, you need to upgrade to the Super Pro version for $9.99!"

_Lennart_
09-18-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm just thinking of PC having the same skins as Xbox .... :panic: (Personnaly I h8 Xbox Skins)

*points to the door*

"There it is, now go out"

Look, they Will make everything the Microsoft logo

I have a innaproprate joke Bout the creator of Microsoft, im not gonna say it tho

iibi
09-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Hello minecrafters today were gonna make a dlc about minecraft, and ofcourse the skins will cost. If you dont like it then we dont care.
-love microsoft

_Lennart_
09-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Hello minecrafters today were gonna make a dlc about minecraft, and ofcourse the skins will cost. If you dont like it then we dont care.
-love microsoft

Thats how Microsoft Will make it 100% so lets get all the skins we want, WAIT better, GET ALL THE SKINS IN THE WORLD

MySuperCookie
09-18-2014, 04:12 PM
* 1080noscopeMLGxxxx clicks Multiplayer *
* OH NO! In order to play Minecraft Multiplayer you need to buy Minecraft LIVE Gold, buy these in https://microsoft.com/pc/Minecraft/Gold/buy *

LOL!

iibi
09-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Microsoft Won't Do Anything, They'll Just Add More Features Like Bunnies And Crap. Microsoft Bought Everything For $2.5 Billion, They Can Get Double That If They Add New Features. News Features Attrack New Players, Yes It Might Ruin Some Of The Minecraft Universe, But Im Ready For That, I Want New Features. They Gotta Make Their Money Back Some Way, Right?

Actually, mojang added bunnies in the 1.8 update, b4 microsoft bought it.

ILimeGreen
09-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Its Now gonna be like playing 1 hour is 100 dollars
Microsoft is CRAZY:excl::excl:

CheezyLuvsCheeze
09-18-2014, 04:58 PM
I was so surprised when i heard this...i almost fainted D:

iToaster
09-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Me haz ni minecraft YEY

NOO MICROSOFT IS BUYING GROWTOPIA

Trollrage
09-18-2014, 06:13 PM
R.I.P in peace Notch

GummiBear64
09-18-2014, 10:16 PM

The Banjo and Kazooie games were my favourite games, then came Microsoft...
Luckily, I still have my Nintendo 64 so I can play the original ones.

CoastChaos
09-18-2014, 10:23 PM

The Main reason I hate Microsoft...

Ilikecats
09-18-2014, 10:38 PM
;-; y i only can play mcpe if they remove it from the store we should all yell at them to add it back

Moxide
09-19-2014, 02:14 AM

no

most mojang devs still in mojang, i don't see all da fus

HerobrineFan
09-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Bump,

I watched Bebopvox and they might not CARE About the Server API

ArmzOfficial
09-20-2014, 12:34 AM
How is it screwed?