PDA

View Full Version : 2,600 post (AND NEWS)

Brys
09-17-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm now at 2,600 posts. After realizing how stupid I act in my past I think it's time to become the helpful forumer. So I will still be Batman. But more intelligent

Applez
09-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Nooooooooooo

Please be normall

PacksForAll
09-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Brys are you still wondering WHERE IS SHE??

Eye
09-17-2014, 09:47 PM
Weren't you Nightwing?

syrup
09-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Now here's what a lot of people did.

A small majority of the "top posters" spammed their way until they hit a breaking point to stop, and leave the other posts they made unremarked, only to be classified by their number of posts and be considered "helpful" for being a high post count person.

So your starting at zero, despite if you've made other posts besides for teh luls.

But I look forward to a new you, so may luck be your favor.

Brys
09-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Now here's what a lot of people did.

A small majority of the "top posters" spammed their way until they hit a breaking point to stop, and leave the other posts they made unremarked, only to be classified by their number of posts and be considered "helpful" for being a high post count person.

So your starting at zero, despite if you've made other posts besides for teh luls.

But I look forward to a new you, so may luck be your favor.

I'm still going to use this forum account. But be something in the community besides a pest people have to deal with.

syrup
09-17-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm still going to use this forum account. But be something in the community besides a pest people have to deal with.

"pest"

"pest"

"pest"

Wow what a proportionate response to constructive criticism, unlike your comment with heads bashing head on end, whilst you still consider it to be "helpful posting" from here on out.

I cannot fathom this.

Notice how I said it and how you said it, maybe take an hour off and you'll see it.