PDA

View Full Version : Who has pets?

Fredi
09-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Im just curious, I have 6 cats. But my favourite one is Puddy, simply because she loves me too..I guess. I just have to call her once and she will be next to me the second after, she never leaves the house without me, when we are outside and she walks ahead of me and I suddenly stop to walk she stops walking as well. Its amazing how much I can love such a small cat. :3

Here is a pic of my little kitty;

http://i61.tinypic.com/1670ard.jpg

Do you have any pets, if yes share pictures with us. I love animals especially cats. (:

Sheth
09-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Always wanted a pet :3 I don't have a pet but the tenant living on our first floor has a kitty :3

Hatsune14
09-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Always wanted a pet :3 I don't have a pet but the tenant living on our first floor has a kitty :3

I know that feeling brah :cry:

Bob Will
09-18-2014, 07:40 PM
3 cats 1 dog

lolgal96
09-18-2014, 07:42 PM
4 cats, 4 guinea pigs, and 2 dogs.

Sheth
09-18-2014, 07:54 PM
I know that feeling brah :cry:

We can cry together :cry:

Sheth
09-18-2014, 08:00 PM
Cry club population - 3

Liammagoo
09-18-2014, 08:07 PM
I had one cat, Bella. One day she gave birth to 4 kittens. Unfortunately one of them didn't make it (that was so depressing) but we had 3 little kittens.

We names each one socks, princess and gizmo. Socks had black fur but also white paws that looked like socks. Princess was the same breed as her mother (but more stubborn) and gizmo was well... Gizmo. He did have a big nose anyway.

In the early days they used to snuggle up in this bed we made, then princess and gizmo started going out for walks (and we had to find them and put them back in their box :sweatdrop:). Socks however was one of the laziest kittens in the world. She wouldn't move an inch. We used to pick her up and put her outside the box and the next thing we knew she was back in there asleep.

Eventually socks started going out of the box, and surprisingly she was the most energetic of the kittens. Then it hit us: 'How can we look after 4 cats?'. So we gave princess and gizmo to some responsible people and kept Bella and socks for ourselves.

All stories come to an end, and unfortunately one day Bella well... She got hit by a car. Died on the scene, I was extremely upset about the loss of a friend and yes, I did cry. She was buried next to her favourite tree and we carved a few words on the stump.

Now I'm left with her daughter Socks. And she is just like her mother. Happy, energetic and hungry. We are thinking about getting a puppy, most likely a golden retriever. Why we picked a golden retriever is another story.

Fredi
09-18-2014, 08:29 PM
I had one cat, Bella. One day she gave birth to 4 kittens. Unfortunately one of them didn't make it (that was so depressing) but we had 3 little kittens.

We names each one socks, princess and gizmo. Socks had black fur but also white paws that looked like socks. Princess was the same breed as her mother (but more stubborn) and gizmo was well... Gizmo. He did have a big nose anyway.

In the early days they used to snuggle up in this bed we made, then princess and gizmo started going out for walks (and we had to find them and put them back in their box :sweatdrop:). Socks however was one of the laziest kittens in the world. She wouldn't move an inch. We used to pick her up and put her outside the box and the next thing we knew she was back in there asleep.

Eventually socks started going out of the box, and surprisingly she was the most energetic of the kittens. Then it hit us: 'How can we look after 4 cats?'. So we gave princess and gizmo to some responsible people and kept Bella and socks for ourselves.

All stories come to an end, and unfortunately one day Bella well... She got hit by a car. Died on the scene, I was extremely upset about the loss of a friend and yes, I did cry. She was buried next to her favourite tree and we carved a few words on the stump.

Now I'm left with her daughter Socks. And she is just like her mother. Happy, energetic and hungry. We are thinking about getting a puppy, most likely a golden retriever. Why we picked a golden retriever is another story.

I'm sorry for your lose. At least you still have socks who's a sweet cat for sure, just like bella was. I don't even want to think that one of my cats could die by any kind of accident, I just love them too much.

Friboy8
09-18-2014, 08:52 PM
I have two cats! Liquorice and simba!

Liquorice follows me when I walk to school (not the whole way) XD she walks ahead of me and keeps looking back at me.
She NEVER shuts up though.. She's meowing the whole way

Mufffin
09-18-2014, 08:59 PM
I have a dog Max :

And a cat Naomi but you know, she hates me, so she won't let me take pictures of her :sweatdrop:

Btw. Your kitty is so cute! :')

syrup
09-18-2014, 09:06 PM
Dogs are the master race all cats are inferior to the supreme power of-

OH WAIT CATS ARE CUTE.

PolarisHD
09-18-2014, 09:11 PM
You don't own a cat. A cat owns you. :hat:

syrup
09-18-2014, 09:12 PM
You don't own a cat. A cat owns you. :hat:

You know it son.

MagicDragon
09-18-2014, 10:30 PM
My kitty was named Magic dragon even before i got it as a name for my forum and suff ccause i had a poster of a dragon when i was yound and some magic fake dust xD i rember my lil kitty use to take some magic dust and pour it on the picture :3:sweatdrop:

EasykGT
09-18-2014, 10:41 PM
I have a pet! His name is Kuba and he is a cute little dog, he is 5 years old and very friendly and Lovez to play, here is a picture of Kuba. can you guess what type dog he is?

darksnake99
09-18-2014, 10:42 PM
I have a dog. One of my first threads I made had pictures of her. http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?32752-Pictures-of-my-dog-0

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14848&d=1380421893

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14849&d=1380421937

btw that's not me on the couch.

BudderMeow
09-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Im just curious, I have 6 cats. But my favourite one is Puddy, simply because she loves me too..I guess. I just have to call her once and she will be next to me the second after, she never leaves the house without me, when we are outside and she walks ahead of me and I suddenly stop to walk she stops walking as well. Its amazing how much I can love such a small cat. :3

Do you have any pets, if yes share pictures with us. I love animals especially cats. (:

Your cat is soooo cute!!!
And I used to have a few pet birds (parakeets/budgies) but they died ;-;
I also had a few fish but also died because they were too old or sick.
And some baby turtles but we gave them away to our cousin when we were only about 4 years old.
I don't have any pets at the moment.

muntasir
09-18-2014, 11:12 PM
We can cry together :cry:

Can I cry with u guys pls:cry:

Brys
09-18-2014, 11:22 PM
I have an Olde English Bulldogge named Ziggy, which real ones cost about.. Hmmm 3,000 dollars? His parents are show dogs btw.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-18-2014, 11:46 PM

I USED to have a dog.
Her name was Jackie, she was a chihuahua/dachshund mix, she was SOO cute :D.
We had her for 3 years. Then we moved to a new house. Sadly, the owner didn't like dogs, so we had to sell her. :,(

BioTestificate
09-19-2014, 12:08 AM
I once had 2 turtles. But my annoying sister's children are too dumb to take care of animals (FYI, they once tossed my little chickens from a very high place, because they assume that it will fly) so they both died.

P.S: 666th post. :ninja:

Areodax
09-19-2014, 02:46 AM
I did have a first pet, which was a white dog, named....Whitie. So original right? Anyways, a few years later, I got a cat, and he loves to come into the house anytime. If someone is holding a plate, empty or not, he will always follow that person, thinking he/she is going to feed him. He loves being an adventurer, going outside and taking care of himself. He visits us sometimes though.

A few years ago, I have a black dog, we named him Itim, which was Filipino for black. He was quite energetic. But one day, while playing with both, my cat ran away to a pole and I tried to get him, then my dog bit me in the back. After that, I gave him away. I regretted doing it because he was one of the best pets I ever have.

So yeah...that's my story.

Moxide
09-19-2014, 03:01 AM

on a skale of 1-1234124124 are you a cat lady?

InstaRabbit
09-19-2014, 07:45 AM
I have a rabbit named Charcoal.
All she does is sleep next to the fan.

hemebru
09-19-2014, 07:48 AM
I have a pomerainian she will always lick my hand think there is crumbs or somethin

TehEll
09-19-2014, 09:35 AM
I have a cat named... Uh... Okay, yeah, I have no idea how to pronounce it in english.
All that she cares about is food and being comfortable... She only gave birth once to 3 kittens but only one survived, and we gave him away. Today trough, I live in another house, which is good, because I have an allergy on cats :/ Before her I had like 2-3 other cats but they all ran away. They were all black, but my current one which DIDNT run away has 3 colors... Coincedence, huh?

truth
09-19-2014, 10:53 AM
I have a turkey, his name is 'Christmas Dinner':whistling:

Boomer
09-19-2014, 01:02 PM
1 Standard Schnauzer (Yes, the German dog).
1 Sand Boa
1 Rat
45 Betta fish (most are my mom's)

We have a lot. I want a Ball Python but my mom won't let me due to her fear of large snakes.