PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Ghoul

Massacre
09-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Who just watched the latest episode of this anime? Kaneki just got hardcore, now I can't wait for the next episode. Personaly i think he's about to wipe out the doves, the rival ghoul group and the legendary one eye leaving everyone around him like :eek:

iToaster
09-19-2014, 01:31 AM
I dun watch anime

Megazork
09-19-2014, 01:34 AM
I dun watch anime

Then why did you reply... sometimes I can't even...

Anyways I haven't watched it yet... heck I haven't had time to watch it. I'll take a look at it.

I've been too busy with school.

Must finish Nichijou, No Game No life, Hunter X Hunter, and One piece( screw it, one does not simply watch all of One piece )

Massacre
09-19-2014, 12:16 PM
Then why did you reply... sometimes I can't even...

Anyways I haven't watched it yet... heck I haven't had time to watch it. I'll take a look at it.

I've been too busy with school.

Must finish Nichijou, No Game No life, Hunter X Hunter, and One piece( screw it, one does not simply watch all of One piece )
Take my word of advice and take your time with one piece or you'll regret it when your up to date. Personaly i love the show but since ive caught up to it the pacing has realy started to show. I still can't get over the fact it took luffy and the gang like 3 episodes to get out of a tunnel in the previous ark. are you watching the original HunterxHunter? I personally like the 2011 season alot better especially since they never finished the original and the 2011 version is still going. No game no life was another good anime that I really liked because instead of the cliche fighter this guy is like the louche of games. But heads up you'll be left wanting more and im pretty sure there will be no season two. As for Nichijou im not realy into the slice of life genre so i dont think ill be checking that one out. If you need some anime recommendations just let me know, ive watch a ton lol

Boomer
09-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Does Transformers Armada count as anime? .3.

Areodax
09-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Does Transformers Armada count as anime? .3.

Yes. According to Wikipedia and the art style.

Stuff was so good back then.:rolleyes:

PowerRangers
09-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Did not know MASSACRE was an Anime Otaku o.O

TehEll
09-19-2014, 07:05 PM
And here I am, the guy who only watched one anime. Ever. (By my own will atleast)

Sheth
09-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Hm. Maybe I'll watch that anime after I've caught up on around 10 other ones I've forgotten about.

Megazork
09-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Take my word of advice and take your time with one piece or you'll regret it when your up to date. Personaly i love the show but since ive caught up to it the pacing has realy started to show. I still can't get over the fact it took luffy and the gang like 3 episodes to get out of a tunnel in the previous ark. are you watching the original HunterxHunter? I personally like the 2011 season alot better especially since they never finished the original and the 2011 version is still going. No game no life was another good anime that I really liked because instead of the cliche fighter this guy is like the louche of games. But heads up you'll be left wanting more and im pretty sure there will be no season two. As for Nichijou im not realy into the slice of life genre so i dont think ill be checking that one out. If you need some anime recommendations just let me know, ive watch a ton lol

Trust me, I'll take my time. Rushing it will only leave me with nothing to think about or do when school isn't a burden.