09-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Well ok i like a girl in my class but im to shy to ask here out

Does any of u has tips for me?

If so please say

-mrluka500

IAmABrodie
09-19-2014, 09:28 PM
Walk up to her and say "Hey gurl, what'cha doin' tonight?"

Works every time. Except for when it doesnt. Which is like the majority of the time. Anyways, be prepared for failure, you're definetly going to be turned down more times than you are accepted.

Just remember that confidence is the key. If and when you decide to ask her, follow through with it. Look here in the eyes and maintain a calm voice and a cool posture.

Brys
09-19-2014, 09:31 PM
Well ok i like a girl in my class but im to shy to ask here out

Does any of u has tips for me?

If so please say

-mrluka500

Confidently ask. Seriously. Don't think for ways to do it. Although I don't have a gf (since I like to be a loner to focus on grades) that's the best thing to do.

syrup
09-19-2014, 09:35 PM
So it's your first time eh? Alright I'm no expert on this, but I might help you.

Familiarize yourself, it's important to build trust on the foundation of a relationship, tight bonds keep people together through bad times and mistakes.

And just tell her.

(lel i nevr had gf 4 skool is beter thn somone u wil be wit 4 like what, 2 days, me thx k al h8ers r n00bz ty)

Mrluka500
09-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Thanks for all ur answers ill try it :)

NobodyDerp
09-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Go for it..Ask her...Remember everyone get's rejected dont be afraid to do it.

PURPLE585
09-20-2014, 12:06 AM
I've got a girlfriend.

My ipad.

Paine
09-20-2014, 12:16 AM
Ask the pro! (ME!)
I've only been friendzoned 12 times and rejected 54 times.

Warp Rat
09-20-2014, 12:25 AM
What I did to get my gf:

Asked my friend to tell the girl I liked her
Turns out she liked me since 2nd grade
INSTANT GF

Megazork
09-20-2014, 12:32 AM
Build a relationship over time and then ask her out. It's usually more efficient when you correspond the asking out to an event as such as like a dance or party. Also get friends to pressure her.... muahahahaa!

Also if she rejects you, say this word for word:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

syrup
09-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Build a relationship over time and then ask her out. It's usually more efficient when you correspond the asking out to an event as such as like a dance or party. Also get friends to pressure her.... muahahahaa!

Also if she rejects you, say this word for word:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

This also works.

"I hate you, you squashed cabbage leaf! I think you smell like farts and you look like a poopy face! Nanananana!"