PDA

View Full Version : My Way of Getting Rich. :)

Namerss
09-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Hmm, you are here for something aren't you? Of course, striking to be rich. It's Good to be rich, with those pure shiny world locks and those amazing angel wings, devil wings and more amazing clothes that costs a fortune. Now, you wanna be a rich guy right? Ok, I know the right way for you if ...
1) You're Not Lazy.
2) If you know the rules of GT.
Wo Wo Woa.. Don't Get me wrong! Of course we're not scamming to be rich. I earn things legit ! Well, I got scammed my items :(
So now, there are ways to be rich.
I'll list them ( my ways )
1) Mass producing ( it is where you splice items and make an item to splice it with another item and make a specific item and sell it for wls)
2) Farming
3) Farming Basic Resources.
So, first things first.I'm gonna Introduce mass producing.
So you wanna get a notebook and write down some recipes of course!
You may need help if you're not hardworking enough.. If you really need help, ask your close friends ( not Friends you do not know or else they will grief you ) and ask them IF they are interested to make some Shiny wls . If they accept, you'll be rich Lolz
So Now, you can go and download Growtopia in your desktop ( PC, Mac ). Then you can go to Google chrome, safari any website that has Google.Then You Search on google. I Usually Make Checkpoints, Science Stations, Toxic waste barrels, military radios and other stuff. Don't Make stuff that will sell for like a little wls! Make More rarer stuff for a higher chance to sell them!
So then, you go and google search the item you want to make then search the recipe like
SCIENCE STATION

*Blah blah blah blah blah full of boring talking and infomation..
blah
blah
blah
blah
Toxic waste barrel + military radio
Then You Search for the recipe either toxic waste barrel first or military radio first, then write down the materials needed. you can do the line alining method, that's what i use
2)Farming
You Can Farm These Stuff To Get A Handful Amount Of Gems
1. VENUS GUY TRAP
2. PINBALL BUMPER
3. CHANDELIER ( Takes 6 Days So You need tons of them )
4. BLACKROCKWALL
You Can farm these to get a handful amount of gems and seeds ! You start by buying some with wls.
You can buy 100 seeds of each for a beginner. (don't buy chandelier they are expensive as hell)
If your rich, then you can buy chandeliers.
You Can Start By Planting the seeds, then the next day or two, or six, you harvest them and get gems. You Can buy some amazing stuff at the store and sell them for some handful wls.
3)Farming basic resources
You Can Farm:
GRASS
ROCK
DIRT
CAVE
And more and more and more...
So people will broadcast like : BUYING GRASS SEEDS 200/WL : BUYING ROCK SEEDS 80/WL .
I Personally think farming bricks is the best, because it takes lesser time to hit for a rock.
Also Here are the prices :
DIRT SEEDS - 400/WL
CAVE SEEDS - 400/WL
ROCK SEEDS -80/100 / WL
BRICK SEEDS-100/wl
GRASS SEEDS - 200/WL
SIGN SEEDS - 100/WL
If i miss out any, please inform me by replying on the replying section ( lol :crazy: ).
Ok Guys, so i think that Mass producing is the best, then farming , then farming basic resources.
So i don't know about you guys! Say Your favourite idea by replying in the replying section below!
Thanks!