PDA

View Full Version : Something unfortunate.

lolgal96
09-21-2014, 04:55 PM
This morning I was woken up at 6 AM by my dad. I listened and I heard the fire alarms going off outside our apartment. I tossed on my boots and left without grabbing anything, assuming that it was nothing. We came outside and went to the front of the building. Other people began to come out of the building in their pajamas, considering the time. After everyone was out, my dad looked in the restaurant by our apartments to see it filled with smoke. There was a fire this time. The other side of the restaurant was completely filled up with smoke. The fire department came, and they had to search our building. Nothing was in our building, but it all happened in the Italian restaurant. My dad and I went to his friends who also lived in the building, and we got food around 7:30 this morning. At 8:00 we came back to investigate. The firemen were still there. At about 8:30, the owner of the building told us that we aren't allowed to go back inside until further notice, since the fire spread into the walls of the building. The pipes broke and extinguished most of it, but it's still safer to stay elsewhere. From this experience, I realize how much I take things like my phone and my backpack for granted. Now, that I don't have them, it feels different. I can't contact my mom. I have to carry my books home by hand. I can't go to gym class, but I'm not too upset about that. Wow. I'm at my mom's house now. I don't want free things. I don't want you to send me money. You don't have to put #PrayForLolgal in your signatures (however if you want to feel free to). All I'm asking is for prayers that my dad gets his apartment back, and that I get my things back.
~Bethany :hug:

darkscythe
09-21-2014, 05:04 PM
So sorry that something like this happened to ya.. Something like this happened to the car repair shop next to my apartment, but fortunately our apartment was safe and the firemen reached the site to extinguish the fires, just one guy got injured but he's alright now.. Hope you get your apartment and stuff back!

lolgal96
09-21-2014, 05:15 PM
So sorry that something like this happened to ya.. Something like this happened to the car repair shop next to my apartment, but fortunately our apartment was safe and the firemen reached the site to extinguish the fires, just one guy got injured but he's alright now.. Hope you get your apartment and stuff back!
Nobody was injured in mine but that restaurant had to close... :(
sad, it was good.

Applez
09-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Wow... That is crazy...

Mama mia...

(LOLOL ^)

lolgal96
09-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Wow... That is crazy...

Mama mia...

(LOLOL ^)

My dad recently told me we're allowed to get our stuff but they still won't let us live in the apartments for a little while. He brought my phone and bookbag back.