PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite pokemon, and why?

Revolution
09-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Ive realised as i have played pokemon for the biggest of my life how hard it is to find a pokemon you truely feel is your favourite pokemon and with the growtopia section flooded with 'GROWTOPIA IS DOOOOMED' drama threads I wanted to see if
1. Anyone here likes pokemon?
2. What is their favourite?

Mine personally is Toxicroak, It pretty muched wreaked the elite 4 in platinum version and his design is pretty nifty.

So what is your favourite?

CoryT
09-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Dieno

its just cute and awesome

also Shedinja ad Rayquaza and Riolu

I LOVE THHOSE POKEMANS

Joe1
09-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Ive realised as i have played pokemon for the biggest of my life how hard it is to find a pokemon you truely feel is your favourite pokemon and with the growtopia section flooded with 'GROWTOPIA IS DOOOOMED' drama threads I wanted to see if
1. Anyone here likes pokemon?
2. What is their favourite?

Mine personally is Toxicroak, It pretty muched wreaked the elite 4 in platinum version and his design is pretty nifty.

So what is your favourite?

Well I only played Pokemon back in the ol' days and my favorite was sandslash just because he was badass:sweatdrop:

Revolution
09-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Dieno

its just cute and awesome

also Shedinja ad Rayquaza and Riolu

I LOVE THHOSE POKEMANSShedinja is awesome I agree with all these to be honest. WONDER GAURD OP!

CoryT
09-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Shedinja is awesome I agree with all these to be honest. WONDER GAURD OP!

WONDER GUARD WITH SABLEYE WHOO!

Revolution
09-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Well I only played Pokemon back in the ol' days and my favorite was sandslash just because he was badass:sweatdrop:

I hated sandshrew but when I saw sandslash it just looked sweet.