PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper for the Landlady.

playerde
09-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Murderer- Insane Old Lady Finally Caught

The Landlady, owner of the Bed and Breakfast in Bath, has finally been brought to justice. Evidence shows that the Landlady has been luring in men mostly of the age of 17 for almost 50 years into her customized slaughterhouse. A journal signed by all the residents who have stepped foot into this "hotel" has greatly helped investigators find the death toll. Many investigators are pondering why the Landlady made the residents write their address next to their name. A theory is that the Landlady was paranoid that a future victim would find out her plot and run. The Landlady would have no way to capture the victim again if he managed to escape. Investigators have no evidence suggesting what the Landlady did after she stuffed the bodies, since the third floor, the floor containing the bodies, had been messed up in the raid. When the investigators arrived, they found the bodies in a huge pile and officers were able to confirm the bodies were not in the same position. The Landlady herself has not said a word after the raid and investigator are trying to convince her to answer important questions with no success. The police have already contacted the victim's family, although some victims have no living family members left. Investigators are still puzzled to why only a few men have decided to stay at the Bed and Breakfast. It is a little strange that no offices stumbled over this "hotel." Police Officer Mark, a new recruit who is 17, says he just happened to stumble across the inviting glow of the building. Unlike other victims, he was well trained and called for help. Investigators are basing most of their theories form a note found in a boy, Billy's pocket. The note went through his stay here and a few parts caught investigators eyes," It was fantastically cheap. It was half of what he had been willing to pay." and later on it read, "the fact that his landlady appeared to be slightly off her rocker didn't worry Billy the least. After all not only was she harmless…" Based on the few pieces of evidence investigators believe that the woman's cheap price for staying helped keep the young men. Since they were a little short on money, it is very realistic that they would choose the cheapest place. Billy and the other victims are partly to blame for their death; Billy had seen the woman was a little off and did not consider her a threat because of her age. Doctors on the seen have proven that the death was due to potassium cyanide. How she managed to get her hands on potassium cyanide is still undergoing investigation. It could be possible that she had a partner providing her the poison. Still after two months, investigators are still puzzled to why only a few men were drawn to this building. Investigator Pat says, "It is like it was magic," in a slightly mocking tone.

For my school, tell me what you think of it.. If you like it i have loads more. Be honest if it is bad thanks

Snowi
09-21-2014, 09:15 PM
I wasn't not unable to read it! D:

You should put spaces and chop the whole thing up into paragraphs. Cuz it's impossible to read a wall of text!

Other than that, it sounds pretty interesting. The few sentences that I managed to read had a very smooth and flowing voice to them. c:

playerde
09-21-2014, 09:16 PM
Ever read a newspaper...

I wasn't not unable to read it! D:

You should put spaces and chop the whole thing up into paragraphs. Cuz it's impossible to read a wall of text!

Other than that, it sounds pretty interesting c:

Snowi
09-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Ever read a newspaper...

Still, newspaper articles have separate paragraphs in them.
http://www.unc.edu/~nathe/inls244/newspaper-article2.jpg