PDA

View Full Version : She the real MVP (The M Stands for 'Mother')!

SlaSHadow
09-22-2014, 02:05 AM
I would like to take a moment to thank my GT Mom, Solange. She has been there for me when nobody else was. My real mother left before I was born. But since Solange came around, I have been reborn. Thanks for taking care of us, giving birth millions of time is probably not easy. Anybody have any stories to share about the GT Mother of the Year, Solange? Post below.

~ Future Moderator, SlaSHadow

raqk
09-22-2014, 02:08 AM
Once i saw her in a world, and then i left because it was crowded.

minha1234
09-22-2014, 02:16 AM
I can't even begin to explain how much of an impact Solange has had on me, as well of the rest of the community. She acts like she's our mother, and she does so much for us even when we don't need help.

I believe that Solange rightfully deserves the title of 'GT mom'. We should, truly, appreciate her very existence in our lives.

Hats off to our Growtopian momma!!!!

AngelSwag
09-22-2014, 02:22 AM
I would like to take a moment to thank my GT Mom, Solange. She has been there for me when nobody else was. My real mother left before I was born. But since Solange came around, I have been reborn. Thanks for taking care of us, giving birth millions of time is probably not easy. Anybody have any stories to share about the GT Mother of the Year, Solange? Post below.

You're going to be a moderator soon? If so, congrats.

HerobrineFan
09-22-2014, 02:36 AM
We'll always Love ya mommy

Btw Solange is Solorien if you didn't know

PotatoMarco
09-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Mother Valuable Player?
Solorien really is the best. I learned from her that the best way to teach your kids discipline is through duct tape and curses.
Luvya mama Solo

Solorien
09-22-2014, 03:24 AM

Given the fact that I PERSONALLY and privately asked you not to call me that on the forums and to remove my name from your signature, I am not thrilled at this moment. I don't appreciate being jerked around. In Growtopia I am known as Solorien. People who respect me will refer to me that way. Thank you.

PS - People who refuse to follow directions don't get to be moderators.

optimuswhat
09-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Given the fact that I PERSONALLY and privately asked you not to call me that on the forums and to remove my name from your signature, I am not thrilled at this moment. I don't appreciate being jerked around. In Growtopia I am known as Solorien. People who respect me will refer to me that way. Thank you.

Oh dear...
Did you curse Shadow over this?

FriDaze
09-22-2014, 03:49 AM
Oh dear...
Did you curse Shadow over this?

I'd bet so.

Tugg Speedman
09-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Good luck with the modship bro i believe in you

Sidewynder
09-22-2014, 06:15 PM

Lol this is the same guy that took shots at me because he said I thought I was "all that". Future moderator my Growtopian, shiny, buttery, wl-desiring butt.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with the modship bro i believe in you

I clicked all the spoilers in your siggy. I deserve an Apple Pie from McDonald's.

Tugg Speedman
09-23-2014, 02:37 AM
lol I actually thought this was real

minha1234
09-23-2014, 02:41 AM
Lol this is the same guy that took shots at me because he said I thought I was "all that". Future moderator my Growtopian, shiny, buttery, wl-desiring butt.

- - - Updated - - -

I clicked all the spoilers in your siggy. I deserve an Apple Pie from McDonald's.

Judging by your post, it does seem as if you think you're all that ;)

I also thought this thread was honestly genuine, Speedman.

Vampireboy000
09-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Well duh the best mother ever is solorein

- - - Updated - - -

We'll always Love ya mommy

Btw Solange is Solorien if you didn't know

No,I did not *facepalms*

- - - Updated - - -

lol I actually thought this was real

As long as the trolls are still trolling,Rick will never stop rolling ;_;

- - - Updated - - -

Woah Mommy just got strict ._. Well I'm gonna walk away now....

Boomer
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM

And there goes your only chance! :wave:

Areodax
09-23-2014, 02:24 PM
And there goes your only chance! :wave:

And its flying away, no wait...

It got shredded by a plane engine.

Anyways, SlaShadow, pls change "Solange" to "Solorien". It would be better for her.:crazy:

_Lennart_
09-23-2014, 02:33 PM
And its flying away, no wait...

It got shredded by a plane engine.

Anyways, SlaShadow, pls change "Solange" to "Solorien". It would be better for her.:crazy:

Are you reffering to me?

If u R

I did it with a double winged engine to make it slicier :3

Areodax
09-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Are you reffering to me?

If u R

I did it with a double winged engine to make it slicier :3

You are the only pilot in the forums. Yep.

_Lennart_
09-23-2014, 02:43 PM
You are the only pilot in the forums. Yep.

Time to add a spitfire to my siggy :3