PDA

View Full Version : Dink Smallwood CD

11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi!
Where can I buy the orginal Dink Smallwood CD (with all the audio tracks and other stuff)?I heard that it isn't for sale anymore,but I don't believe it(I just must buy
it!!!http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif.Please,answer my question.

RED IIIX
12-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Hi everyone !
First a simple message to user:Hey man!Chill out!I understand that you are sad, but the CD isn't avilable anymore:(
(You must just live with that fact).
And now back to buisness:)
I wanted to ask not about finding CD, but directly about it.
I heard that there were different burns of CD.Actually, I have a Dink Smallwood CD and it's the first CD burn.Are other burns different than my?If that's true, can you describe me the differences(I would be very thankful)?
Greetings
RED IIIX

Seth
01-04-2006, 11:20 PM
The first burn had a few music tracks credited to Shaurri Whyte (something like that? it's on the back of the CD) and later we found out she had stole the music and we couldn't use them.

We got in touch with the true owners of the music and they allowed us to continue selling what we had, and we issued a patch that would cause the game to not play those tracks.

I think in the next burn we added some new CD audio tracks or possibly just midi to replace them.

There is also a third version of the CD that came in a Dink box that was selling in europe, we sold a bunch of those from the US too.

The first version is the most rare!

Oh, I'm pretty sure there is also an fourth version that was selling in russia illegally (without my consent/agreement), I saw the cover of its CD on a CD site.

RED IIIX
01-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Seth !
Thanks for the answer.It was very helpful(Now I know what this CD burns are all about:).
Greetings
RED IIIX

04-13-2006, 08:04 PM
I bought the CD right after I played the demo in PcGamer... I was young. First full game I ever bought.(The very first was a demo of "Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure" for 25 cents) Ahhhh... Memories...

Tal
04-16-2006, 03:09 AM
Wow, I thought I was the only person in existence who had played Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure. Fascinating.