PDA

View Full Version : Need 3 Or 2 Very Trusted Partners !

AlyMky
09-23-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm Making my own club Oo Club Name : The Followers our club is about Helping + Entertaining Most Of All Having Fun + Giving fun for others and that's not all theirs more making friends an more I just need your support That's All So Who is trusted and he wanna join You must pass these questions 1 - What Would You Do If You were a mod and u found golden Angel Wings In someone's World 2 - Why Did You Join Forums ? Nothing personal. 3 - Why you think your the right person to join my club ?

AlyMky
09-24-2014, 01:08 AM
Anyone ?......

Shumentheny
09-24-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm Making my own club Oo Club Name : The Followers our club is about Helping + Entertaining Most Of All Having Fun + Giving fun for others and that's not all theirs more making friends an more I just need your support That's All So Who is trusted and he wanna join You must pass these questions 1 - What Would You Do If You were a mod and u found golden Angel Wings In someone's World 2 - Why Did You Join Forums ? Nothing personal. 3 - Why you think your the right person to join my club ?

1) Leave it, I don't like taken items that doesn't belong to me.
2) For entertainment, and to make new friends.
3) To have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I reply but anyways I want to make new friends.

Artex67
09-24-2014, 01:18 AM

1.) I will get it and msg owner that its just dropped there and return it

2.) I joined the forums to help people

3.) I want to have fun and be part of organizations/clubs

LifeSupport
09-24-2014, 01:19 AM

1. I would take it and return it to whoever rightfully owns the wings. (Wouldn't want a random person taking it)
2. I joined forums to chat and help others.....
3. I like have fun!!!! :) Also..I want to make more friends.

It's alright if you don't choose me.

Shumentheny
09-24-2014, 01:20 AM
1.) I will get it and msg owner that its just dropped there and return it

2.) I joined the forums to help people

3.) I want to have fun and be part of organizations/clubs

I don't think you should pick it up if it's in a place where no one can take it.

Artex67
09-24-2014, 01:22 AM
I don't think you should pick it up if it's in a place where no one can take it.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Shumentheny
09-24-2014, 01:23 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Rather not take it. If it's in a safe spot there is no need to pick it up and return it after.

AlyMky
09-24-2014, 01:24 AM
True... But anyone got a perfect answer ? only About 1 ?

Shumentheny
09-24-2014, 01:25 AM
True... But anyone got a perfect answer ? only About 1 ?

What do you mean by perfect "Answer"?

Artex67
09-24-2014, 01:27 AM
Rather not take it. If it's in a safe spot there is no need to pick it up and return it after.

yea if its in a safe spot u wont take it.. but if it is not in a safe spot i will punch the wl and msg the owner

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by perfect "Answer"?

perfect answer is you got all 3 answers corect

its ok if i dont get picked

AlyMky
Perfect Only Question 1 Can Make me Trust You

Shumentheny
yea if its in a safe spot u wont take it.. but if it is not in a safe spot i will punch the wl and msg the owner

- - - Updated - - -

perfect answer is you got all 3 answers corect
There might be situations where there is no locks.

Artex67
09-24-2014, 01:29 AM
There might be situations where there is no locks.

how can he have golden angels if he dosnt hav a lock??

BTW Im buying 100 white blocks and 100 black blocks for 1wl or more

Shumentheny
09-24-2014, 01:39 AM
how can he have golden angels if he dosnt hav a lock??

BTW Im buying 100 white blocks and 100 black blocks for 1wl or more

I meant a Golden Angel dropped in a random world where there is no locks.

Artex67
09-24-2014, 02:32 AM
I meant a Golden Angel dropped in a random world where there is no locks.

It's best to leave it alone

AlyMky
09-24-2014, 01:04 PM
The g angel was dropped in a world locked by a small lock and the guy haven't played for 30 days would you take it instead Of waiting for 180 days your a mod you can cross the entrance

Artex67
09-25-2014, 02:12 AM
The g angel was dropped in a world locked by a small lock and the guy haven't played for 30 days would you take it instead Of waiting for 180 days your a mod you can cross the entrance

Me gonna leave it alone