PDA

View Full Version : Movie Quote Wars! [FORUM GAME]

HerobrineFan
09-24-2014, 03:39 AM
This is basicly Simple,A Person replies with a Movie Quote,and you have to reply to it,With a MOVIE QUOTE Which tells your Emotions (Happy,Angry,ect).Kk?

I'll start

Carpe Diem.Seize the days,boys.Make your lives extraordinary

PacksForAll
09-24-2014, 03:46 AM
I got a good one brb

Growambre
09-24-2014, 03:48 AM
I'm not dauntless. I'm Divergent, and I can't be controlled.

Brys
09-24-2014, 03:49 AM
I got one.

Where is she?!

TheDreamCloud
09-24-2014, 04:33 AM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. Ty :o
- Taken (2008)

:scratch: I just felt like posting this quote .____.

anchorsaway
09-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Hotch, I was a twelve-year-old child prodigy in a Las Vegas public high school. You kick like a nine-year-old girl - Dr. Spencer Reid, Criminal Minds :hat:

hemebru
09-24-2014, 08:18 AM
how... did this happen? all these are related.... the murder.... the blood..... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vampireboy000
09-24-2014, 03:46 PM
how... did this happen? all these are related.... the murder.... the blood..... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't know who you are,but I will find you,and I will eat your fries,it's easier when you accept that it's gonna happen.

Boomer
09-24-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. Ty :o
- Taken (2008)

:scratch: I just felt like posting this quote .____.

*** I JUST WATCHED THAT MOVIE NOT 2 WEEKS AGO!!!! :panic:

"You can't handle the truth!"

-A Few Good Men

Boomer
09-25-2014, 02:36 PM
Another one I forgot about:

Scene: drive thru Chinese restaurant:

Worker:"And then?"
Guy:"No 'and then.'"
"And then?"
"No 'and then.'"
"And then?"
"No! No 'and then!'"
"And then?"
"You know, you're really starting to piss me off, lady."
"And then?"
"And then, hehe, I'm gonna come in there, and STICK MY FOOT IN YOUR ASS IF YOU SAY 'AND THEN' AGAIN!
Worker: "And then and then and then and then and then and then..."

From Dude! Where's my car?

Applez
09-25-2014, 08:44 PM
I am your father

Kitty168
09-25-2014, 08:46 PM
I am your father

TO THE BAT MOBILEEEEEE

Areodax
09-25-2014, 09:14 PM
"Oooh, somebody stop me!"

-The Mask (thanks Jim Carrey)

SageDeoxys
09-25-2014, 09:33 PM
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Best. Quote. Ever.

Dodo Wizard
09-25-2014, 11:24 PM
Best. Quote. Ever.

Don't make me kill you! :mad:
-Star Wars Ep III, The Empire Strikes Back.