PDA

View Full Version : I just had my first kiss..

Kuromi
09-24-2014, 06:49 PM
What would you guys do..? This kid a year older than me who lives a few doors down walked home with me today.. and kissed me.. im not even sure if I like him that that..

How can I say no without hurting him?

Edwardson97
09-24-2014, 06:52 PM
You need to be straight up, it's better to tell him that you don't like him instead of slowly pushing him away, because he probably will not leave you alone if you don't. Also if he won't stop messing with you. Then call the cops.

But if you should get to know him, because he might be the one your looking for.

Mufffin
09-24-2014, 06:53 PM
You: Uhm.. I need to tell you something..
Him: Uhm.. Tell me!
You: kk.. so.. idk.. but i don't like u
*GIVE HIM NUTELLA FAST*
Him: Uhm.. That's O.."

RUN!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liammagoo
09-24-2014, 06:53 PM
How adorable!

Well, why would you say no like that, do you even know who he is? Perhaps you should get to know the other person before saying no. You never know!

Kuromi
09-24-2014, 07:03 PM
How adorable!

Well, why would you say no like that, do you even know who he is? Perhaps you should get to know the other person before saying no. You never know!

He lives three doors down, I've known him for a long time. I just don't think i'm ready to be in a relationship.. and our families hate eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

You: Uhm.. I need to tell you something..
Him: Uhm.. Tell me!
You: kk.. so.. idk.. but i don't like u
*GIVE HIM NUTELLA FAST*
Him: Uhm.. That's O.."

RUN!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. if only it was that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh.. I just texted my best friend.. he went out with her before..

DuckTHING
09-24-2014, 07:07 PM
You should totally get to know him PROPERLY, because if your lucky enough to get someone to kiss you, you better not through away the opportunity.
After all, if you say to him that you don't like him, you might come to realize that after you said no, you really do like him. I'm just saying don't dismiss the idea too quick.

Disaster
09-24-2014, 07:09 PM
What would you guys do..? This kid a year older than me who lives a few doors down walked home with me today.. and kissed me.. im not even sure if I like him that that..

I would do what Edwardson said. Except for the part about the cops, I would ignore him instead of calling the cops.

Kuromi
09-24-2014, 07:11 PM
I would do what Edwardson said. Except for the part about the cops, I would ignore him instead of calling the cops.

I have no idea what to do though.. In any ways.. I already like a guy and frankily.. I feel kind of violated.

Disaster
09-24-2014, 07:12 PM
I have no idea what to do though.. In any ways.. I already like a guy and frankily.. I feel kind of violated.

I have no idea what to do cause I've never had my first kiss so idk what to do.

EMC
09-24-2014, 07:16 PM

Thanks For Pointing That Out

Bobby Shmurda
09-24-2014, 07:17 PM
How adorable but don't hurt his feelings because it's not nice. Or say I like you but I don't like you like that

Disaster
09-24-2014, 07:19 PM

Why did you say "Thanks for pointing that out"?

Edwardson97
09-24-2014, 07:24 PM

Then tell to to go away, if you don't like him then tell him.

- - - Updated - - -

Do something about your sig or your going to get a stern talking from the mods.

Tohru
09-24-2014, 07:37 PM
Lucky, nobody ever thinks I,m cute. They only are being nice when they say that. To them, I'm just someone sitting at the nerd table ;_;

imbabe
09-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Well that's cute. But sucks that you had your first kiss with a guy you don't like. Any ways, Just tell him straight up that you don't like him. I've had to do that a lot of times which sucks because then they hate me :confused: . Plus he dated your best friend! I think your friend would be a bit upset, Even though she might not show. But if you're not sure what you feel about him then give the guy a chance maybe you'll start liking him. Trust me... that's what I do. XD

Kuromi
09-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Well that's cute. But sucks that you had your first kiss with a guy you don't like. Any ways, Just tell him straight up that you don't like him. I've had to do that a lot of times which sucks because then they hate me :confused: . Plus he dated your best friend! I think your friend would be a bit upset, Even though she might not show. But if you're not sure what you feel about him then give the guy a chance maybe you'll start liking him. Trust me... that's what I do. XD

Well said, when I walk home with him tomorrow I will tell him I don't like him.

Elusive
09-24-2014, 08:02 PM

That's dissapponting, to have your first kiss taken away from you by someone you're not even interested in. It's best you tell him nicely that you aren't interested in him. This is when you have to think about yourself more than the other person before things become more serious.

Kitty168
09-24-2014, 08:06 PM
Lucky, nobody ever thinks I,m cute. They only are being nice when they say that. To them, I'm just someone sitting at the nerd table ;_;

Same.. :panic:

Luminesce
09-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Give it a few hours, think things through and maybe you can "Decide" how you feel about this.

If you think that you would like to continue, and you feel you are ready. Go for it. But obviously take things slow, make sure he knows what you are comfortable with, and what you don't like. Get to know him, let him know you, things could turn out great.

If you feel what he did, is a big "no-no". Then yes, definitely point that out to him. You have every right to feel violated. And you have every right to feel flattered. Time will tell.

I hope this helps you make a decision, that you'll be happy with:) Best of luck.

Elusive
09-24-2014, 08:15 PM
Give it a few hours, think things through and maybe you can "Decide" how you feel about this.

If you think that you would like to continue, and you feel you are ready. Go for it. But obviously take things slow, make sure he knows what you are comfortable with, and what you don't like. Get to know him, let him know you, things could turn out great.

If you feel what he did, is a big "no-no". Then yes, definitely point that out to him. You have every right to feel violated. And you have every right to feel flattered. Time will tell.

I hope this helps you make a decision, that you'll be happy with:) Best of luck.

When you begin thinking if you like a person or not, it's definately a no. Trust me on this, you won't enjoy the relationship.

Paine
09-24-2014, 08:17 PM
run!!1111!!!!1!!!!1!

DuckTHING
09-24-2014, 09:21 PM
I am a nerd too. I am also super short!
No one would even dream of going out with me!

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-24-2014, 09:45 PM

Same.. :panic:

May I cry with you guys?http://blog.zombiepandemic.com/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/dark/emoticons/crying.gif:cry:

Aimster73
09-24-2014, 09:52 PM

Kuromi, if a guy walks you home, and he's a friend, and tries to kiss you, just place your hand over your lips (or his) and tell him that he's very kind, but you don't want to ruin the friendship you two have, and that you don't think of him that way. If you fell violated, do not allow him to walk you home, and go a different way instead. Tell a grownup or a trusted friend, and do not allow yourself to be alone with him.

Sometimes, just saying to a guy "you're very sweet, but I just don't think of you as anything but a friend" is all they need to hear to understand how you feel. I'm sure as a guy, it stinks to be in the "friend zone," but it's better to remain friends and know where you both stand, than to lead a guy on into thinking you like him in that way. HONESTY is the best policy.

Normally, I'd let you guys keep talking this through, but when you said "I kinda feel violated" triggered me to respond the second I read that. If someone has already said all of the above, my apologies. I wish you COURAGE in telling your FRIEND that he is just that..... a friend. It takes COURAGE, Kuromi, you can do this! :hug:

PacksForAll
09-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Then call the cops.

That serious?
Really?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure as a guy, it stinks to be in the "friend zone," but it's better to remain friends and know where you both stand, than to lead a guy on into thinking you like him in that way.

I think shes a girl.:sweatdrop:

Telekinesis
09-24-2014, 10:00 PM
He lives three doors down, I've known him for a long time. I just don't think i'm ready to be in a relationship.. and our families hate eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe.. if only it was that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh.. I just texted my best friend.. he went out with her before..

Date in secret. (I watch too much these days.)

Kuromi
09-25-2014, 02:16 AM
Kuromi, if a guy walks you home, and he's a friend, and tries to kiss you, just place your hand over your lips (or his) and tell him that he's very kind, but you don't want to ruin the friendship you two have, and that you don't think of him that way. If you fell violated, do not allow him to walk you home, and go a different way instead. Tell a grownup or a trusted friend, and do not allow yourself to be alone with him.

Sometimes, just saying to a guy "you're very sweet, but I just don't think of you as anything but a friend" is all they need to hear to understand how you feel. I'm sure as a guy, it stinks to be in the "friend zone," but it's better to remain friends and know where you both stand, than to lead a guy on into thinking you like him in that way. HONESTY is the best policy.

Normally, I'd let you guys keep talking this through, but when you said "I kinda feel violated" triggered me to respond the second I read that. If someone has already said all of the above, my apologies. I wish you COURAGE in telling your FRIEND that he is just that..... a friend. It takes COURAGE, Kuromi, you can do this! :hug:

Thanks, Aimster I think I am going to tell him tomorrow after school that I don't want to make a relationship out of the kiss and ask if we can remain at the friend level. I can't tell a parent because my mom would walk the three doors down and slap him for doing that to me. Your advice is- as usual very helpful. Thanks.

GummiBear64
09-25-2014, 01:28 PM

I've never had a kiss from someone who isn't related to me. ;-;
#ForeverAloneAndProudOfIt

We're on the same boat!

Omg, same!

I am a nerd too. I am also super short!
No one would even dream of going out with me!
You're like me, only not.

Preach it Aunty Aimster.
#DownWithFriendzone
#FriendzoneSucks

Boomer
09-25-2014, 01:41 PM

I'm a nerd...:rolleyes:...well, sorta.

AngelSwag
09-25-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm a nerd, though I'm not socially impaired. Tell him you don't like him, it's simple. Get a friend so he won't kiss you again.

Boomer
09-25-2014, 01:56 PM
Kill him with fire.

lolgal96
09-25-2014, 01:58 PM
once i almost got my first kiss in grade 2 by my boyfriend.

AngelSwag
09-25-2014, 02:00 PM
once i almost got my first kiss in grade 2 by my boyfriend.

You had a bf in second grade......?