PDA

View Full Version : Foxy is not your enemy.

Dodo Wizard
09-25-2014, 07:58 PM
Today, I will be talking to you about Foxy.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140901210611/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/b/bf/536.png
He is a misunderstood animatronic character at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Many of you know him as an enemy, along with Freddy Fazbear, Chica, and Bonnie.

But he just wants to help. Let's see why.

1. His Endoskeleton is higly exposed, so he's most likely hiding from the others, as they might put him in a suit without taking off his current one. Plus, he probably doesn't want to be a second Freddy.

2. If you don't check on him enough, he comes to check if you're ok.
If you check him too much, he runs to warn you to pay attention. He hits the door cause he wants to warn you.

3. Look at him. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140825003151/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/thumb/2/26/Foxy_eyepatch.jpg/180px-Foxy_eyepatch.webp Does it look he's saying, "IMMA STUFF YOU" or, "Yo, homie.".
Also, even though it's game over, he technically never attacks you. You die of fright.

This, my friends, is why you should no longer fear Foxy. Just don't let him in if you wanna win.

Disaster
09-25-2014, 08:02 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140901210611/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/b/bf/536.png

1. His Endoskeleton is higly exposed, so he's most likely hiding from the others, as they might put him in a suit without taking off his current one. Plus, he probably doesn't want to be a second Freddy.

If you check him too much, he runs to warn you to pay attention. He hits the door cause he wants to warn you.

3. Look at him. http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140825003151/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/thumb/2/26/Foxy_eyepatch.jpg/180px-Foxy_eyepatch.webp Does it look he's saying, "IMMA STUFF YOU" or, "Yo, homie.".
Also, even though it's game over, he technically never attacks you. You die of fright.

This, my friends, is why you should no longer fear Foxy. Just don't let him in if you wanna win.

I'm currently on the 5th night, trying to get to the 6th night. I've gotten so close.

Dodo Wizard
09-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Bump so you guys know.

ParkourDevil
09-25-2014, 09:57 PM
If he kills you it is an enemy :sweatdrop:

yoyocaleb101
09-25-2014, 10:08 PM

Ya, unlike Chicka and Bonnie,They don't stuff you inside Freddy ( Check the Game over screen, eyes don't fit, eye sockets, Teeth). I saw this on the wiki too and it seemed legit

- - - Updated - - -

He scares the player to death (?)

COLTONROCKO
09-25-2014, 10:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJdkeDxkqAQ

As you can see. Foxy scream is a little girl, which is from the Bite of '87. Mystery.

ParkourDevil
09-25-2014, 10:12 PM
He scares the player to death (?)

Yeah maybe or eats them.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Foxy was never my enemy. He was the animatronic that least scared me. I think of him as my ally for somereason. Not some one real evil. Also, some fanart are suh cute ;u;
PS. Why do some people wanna -profanity- the fox?!?!

Dodo Wizard
09-25-2014, 11:20 PM

Nah, he justs jumps in like "You ok bruh?", and he scares you to death.
But Bonnie was responsible for meh first death in FNaF.

PotatoMarco
09-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Foxy was never my enemy. He was the animatronic that least scared me. I think of him as my ally for somereason. Not some one real evil. Also, some fanart are suh cute ;u;
PS. Why do some people wanna -profanity- the fox?!?!

It's a rule of the internet. The 34th rule. Don't go searching about it though.

Foxy is so kawaii.

MisterBear
09-25-2014, 11:30 PM
BUT HE SPRINTS AND FINDS ME AND TRIES TO KILL ME.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-25-2014, 11:39 PM
It's a rule of the internet. The 34th rule. Don't go searching about it though.

Foxy is so kawaii.
I already know about that rule.*eye twitch* GODS DARN YOU CURIOUSITYYY!!! But really, I don't know why. It's just liek: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
51138Foxy: Oh I'm not kawaii! -giggles-

BUT HE SPRINTS AND FINDS ME AND TRIES TO KILL ME.

HE'S CHECK ON U AND UR PARANOID THAT HE'LL KILL U AND YOU DIE OF FRIGHT.
OR FREDDY SOMEHOW TELEPORTS ON YOU AND KILLS YOU.

PotatoMarco
09-25-2014, 11:46 PM
I already know about that rule.*eye twitch* GODS DARN YOU CURIOUSITYYY!!! But really, I don't know why. It's just liek: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
51138Foxy: Oh I'm not kawaii! -giggles-

HE'S CHECK ON U AND UR PARANOID THAT HE'LL KILL U AND YOU DIE OF FRIGHT.
OR FREDDY SOMEHOW TELEPORTS ON YOU AND KILLS YOU.

The internet is the internet, even your innocent little pichu is not safe.
*laughs darkly*

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-26-2014, 12:06 AM
*laughs darkly*

That's true.
We might as well..

InstaRabbit
09-26-2014, 06:34 AM
and where did you hear this from?
THE WIKI.

Raiking777
09-26-2014, 06:41 AM
The game "Five Nights at Freddy"? Gosh. It looks scary. Wonder how to play it? If it's free I'd play it.

InstaRabbit
09-26-2014, 06:58 AM
The game "Five Nights at Freddy"? Gosh. It looks scary. Wonder how to play it? If it's free I'd play it.

No its "5 nights inside a Freddy suit"

Raiking777
09-26-2014, 06:59 AM
No its "5 nights inside a Freddy suit"

LOL. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FriDaze
09-26-2014, 07:00 AM

Pay to play.

Areodax
09-26-2014, 10:19 AM
*laughs darkly*

Yep. Its everywhere, like in Tumblr.

I don't wanna talk about it.:crazy:

Trollrage
09-26-2014, 10:24 AM
If you don't close the door while checking the camera when Freddy is out, you got an 100% Death rate.

_Lennart_
09-26-2014, 01:10 PM
i thought you mean the COMMAND foxy

.-.

Dodo Wizard
09-26-2014, 10:59 PM
If you don't close the door while checking the camera when Freddy is out, you got an 100% Death rate.

Actually, he's almost guaranteed to teleport into the office if both doors are closed.

HerobrineFan
09-26-2014, 11:12 PM
The Animatronics,ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

PannyFlan
10-06-2014, 04:42 PM
If Foxy was a human, he is a pirate, so he would be barechest.
I would be nosebleeding once I see it >_<!!!

ArmzOfficial
10-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Warn you about what?

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
10-06-2014, 06:05 PM
The Animatronics,ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

Yes, the song will one day take over this forums. You will sleep to this song, you will exist to this song, you will exercise to this song...

Yes...

Juuuust kidding.... Maybe.

Mahmoud
10-06-2014, 07:06 PM

That make sense but the problem is that every time I make it to 3 am Freddy kills me out of no where....how I wonder...is he invisible or something...