PDA

View Full Version : Jokes are jokes...

Jlacson
09-26-2014, 03:51 AM
Hello forumers, recently I saw a sb that contains a sexual content. Im not telling who superbroadcast that cause some bullying may occur.

So thats why I sbed too saying "jokes are jokes but if it contains sexual content then its not allowed".
He saw my sb, and thats why he sbed too that "Who hates mini-mods".

Is helping him from being banned/taped/cursed considered a bad thing? No, I dont think so.
He even said he talked to Jenuine saying that Jenuine said Sbs like that wont get him banned.

I dont believe him that Jenuine said that. Imagine it, SEXUAL CONTENT SB, NOT WORTH FOR BANNING? I need a moderator to clarify if sbs like that will get us ban.

I tried pming him, wont respond, Im not mini-modding, Im just taking up an initiative movement to help gtopians.

Guys no bashers pls, moderators, pls just reply and explain if it is BANNABLE or NOT.
Then close this thead.

Dark_Heat
09-26-2014, 05:04 AM
Hello forumers, recently I saw a sb that contains a sexual content. Im not telling who superbroadcast that cause some bullying may occur.

So thats why I sbed too saying "jokes are jokes but if it contains sexual content then its not allowed".
He saw my sb, and thats why he sbed too that "Who hates mini-mods".

Is helping him from being banned/taped/cursed considered a bad thing? No, I dont think so.
He even said he talked to Jenuine saying that Jenuine said Sbs like that wont get him banned.

I dont believe him that Jenuine said that. Imagine it, SEXUAL CONTENT SB, NOT WORTH FOR BANNING? I need a moderator to clarify if sbs like that will get us ban.

I tried pming him, wont respond, Im not mini-modding, Im just taking up an initiative movement to help gtopians.

Guys no bashers pls, moderators, pls just reply and explain if it is BANNABLE or NOT.
Then close this thead.

He said that Jenuine thought it was funny. And also that she wouldn't ban him for it.

Jlacson
09-26-2014, 07:22 AM
Idk, I dont take stuffs like that as a joke. Its a serious thing.

Minors play this too, sometimes they play it with their parents watching it.

bump*

- - - Updated - - -

But Im a fun guy to talk with if you dont mess up with the rules.
I sometimes laugh with jokes that needs LOGIC to understand.