PDA

View Full Version : Nooooo!!

Raiking777
09-26-2014, 07:41 AM
I am fearful nowadays. It's because of my classmate. If it wasn't for him, this things won't happen. I do admit I did something wrong, too. I just want to hear your opinions.

Let me tell the story(I translated the words he/she/I said. You see, I speak Filipino language):

I'm in school, recess time is ongoing and I'm eating peacefully beside my crush. Then after few minutes after I finished eating my food, he told his Facebook E-Mail and Password to me. His name is Carl. He said to me "Open that account". When I went home and started studying, I was curious what he wants to tell me when he said "Open that account", so I opened it. When I opened it, using our iPad, I did hilarious things like:
-I posted "I am not Carl" on his timeline.
-I made a group entitled "Niggas RULE here" and started adding people and using alot of emoticons which made them irritated
-I read the messages

That is when, I saw the messages he sent to my best friend, Frank, which really made me angry. He said to my best friend:
Carl: I think King is angry to me
Frank: Why do you say so?
Carl: He doesn't talk to me

I took a pic of their conversation and posted "You're the one with the problem. You said "There is a barrier between my CHAIR! FROM PREPARATORY UP TO YESTERDAY, THAT IS HOW WE TREAT EACH OTHER?!". (Then I added the pic)

I think he said those words coz (I THINK):
- His crush, which is Julie, which I have a crush on, too, has a crush formerly on Carl, then when her best friend said that Julie has a crush on me and not on Carl, anymore, Carl said that. (The words he said which I think he is trying to say that we are no longer friends).

And after 2 days, he posted on his timeline "Who opened my ACCOUNT? WHAT YOU DID WAS NOT FUNNY, EVEN IF YOU ARE MY FRIEND!" which is basically his fault. Then after a day again, a guy named _____ ________, commented "Carl! Let's get revenge on this Rai King! Just tell me if you want me to call a guy to ambush him! I can put a bomb on his house! Rai King!". Then I said some things.

Then when we met again on school, he drew a pathetic man with a funny face and named it
"King Reyes"<-(Which is basically me)
Which really TICKED ME OFF! When I got home, I opened my FB and said:

" Carl Angelo, no matter what you say, show to me or DRAW me like a stupid *profanity* moron, it won't affect me. (Blah blah blah blah many more words)

So just f*** off."

I posted that and his mom commented on it " :( ". Then it all happened. Up to now I'm scared.

IF HE JUST ACCEPTED THAT HIS CRUSH NO LONGER LIKES HIM, THIS WON't HAPPNEN.

I know my mistakes, guys. But what do you guys think?

Has anybody encountered this kind of problem, too?

If only he didn't always say in school "Why are you ugly?". Up to the 3rd time he said that, I wasn't angry. I was angry when he always said that! ARGGHHH!!!

PotatoMarco
09-26-2014, 08:05 AM
What did I just read xD

So here is how i understood it:

Carl gave you his facebook credentials
You (king) posted random stuffs and made a random group.
Then you saw Carl's messages to your bestfriend (Frank)
You got mad because Carl told Frank you were mad at Carl.
You think it is because you are hanging out with Carl's crush (Julie)
Carl posted something on FB and they threatened you.
Then Carl bullied you and you posted on facebook then his mom commented.

Did I get it right?

Raiking777
09-26-2014, 08:14 AM
What did I just read xD

So here is how i understood it:

Carl gave you his facebook credentials
You (king) posted random stuffs and made a random group.
Then you saw Carl's messages to your bestfriend (Frank)
You got mad because Carl told Frank you were mad at Carl.
You think it is because you are hanging out with Carl's crush (Julie)
Carl posted something on FB and they threatened you.
Then Carl bullied you and you posted on facebook then his mom commented.

Did I get it right?

Yup. Especially when he said drew me as a stupid funny faced guy. That offended me and made me irritated which made me say all those bad things.

PotatoMarco
09-26-2014, 08:25 AM
Yup. Especially when he said drew me as a stupid funny faced guy. That offended me and made me irritated which made me say all those bad things.

Fighting is never the answer. Seeing that you are only 6th graders a fight like this will only lead to more drama. If you really want to stop the fight, be the bigger man and say sorry.

Although there really is nothing you can apologize about XD
Try to tell him, "Sorry the person you like likes me more". That'll rek him.

Raiking777
09-26-2014, 08:28 AM
Fighting is never the answer. Seeing that you are only 6th graders a fight like this will only lead to more drama. If you really want to stop the fight, be the bigger man and say sorry.

Although there really is nothing you can apologize about XD
Try to tell him, "Sorry the person you like likes me more". That'll rek him.

I asked for forgiveness to him and he says it's ok. He felt sorry, too, and I said it's ok, too. But his mother's the one with the problem. If I said "Sorry the person you like likes me more" then my classmate will just say "King! You're such a feeler" which really will wreck me.