PDA

View Full Version : I wish everyone was just like me:

04-06-2013, 03:59 AM
I don't lie, i don't steel, i don't swear, i don't act bias, i am not racist, i love all people around the world, i don't scam, i don't bully, i use everything i have wisely, anything negative i turn positive, if you are a near by friend i am always there to encourage you, i respect older people, i respect everyone, i don't drink under age, i don't commit crimes, i stay as a good person, i don't like getting people mad/sad, i want everyone to be happy, and never to give up on what you are doing/making, unless its something bad, also be a good person, and try doing all of the above! I love you all!

RAPTOR784
04-06-2013, 04:08 AM
I don't lie, i don't steel, i don't swear, i don't act bias, i am not racist, i love all people around the world, i don't scam, i don't bully, i use everything i have wisely, anything negative i turn positive, if you are a near by friend i am always there to encourage you, i respect older people, i respect everyone, i don't drink under age, i don't commit crimes, i stay as a good person, i don't like getting people mad/sad, i want everyone to be happy, and never to give up on what you are doing/making, unless its something bad, also be a good person, and try doing all of the above! I love you all!

Well I'm like that and I'm still myself you might make people mad saying there got good enough I'm fine with being me and not a follower I make my own choices

darkhawk
04-06-2013, 11:44 AM

It is good to have a person like this but having everybody in the whole world being the same. That would be quite boring. If everyone was good police officers won't have jobs. Sometimes people rely on someone else to do something to get money. Think about it and you'll understand :p.

04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
It is good to have a person like this but having everybody in the whole world being the same. That would be quite boring. If everyone was good police officers won't have jobs. Sometimes people rely on someone else to do something to get money. Think about it and you'll understand :p.

well true, but cops would still be needed, in case of car incidents, who usually comes if there is a dangerous animal on your property, obviously cops, what your saying is jail houses would go out of business not cops

raqk
04-08-2013, 01:46 AM
If you don't drink under age do you drink over age?

ripply
04-08-2013, 02:36 AM
For the most part I'm everything on that list except for the a couple incidents but really they were not my fault lol. But ya I think I'm a good guy, I just like to have a bit of fun and sometimes its not let's say ethical?

04-08-2013, 03:19 PM
If you don't drink under age do you drink over age?

no, but in places like Germany you can drink from age of 16, but you can only have those type of drinks that are not so high on alcohol, you make only drink beer, and wine. when your 18 you can drink any alcohol drink there is.

InYourFACE
04-08-2013, 03:46 PM
In germany only beer from 16, rest you need to be 18

04-08-2013, 04:02 PM
In germany only beer from 16, rest you need to be 18

both wine and beer