PDA

View Full Version : I'm not saying it's true, however Apple is controlled by the Illuminati?

∞∞∞
09-27-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm not saying this is true, however, read this:

http://illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/apple-is-illuminati-controlled-and.html

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Srsly There is nothing called Illuminati
People just talk about it to scare others to get more famous...

GummiBear64
09-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Srsly There is nothing called Illuminati
People just talk about it to scare others to get more famous...

There actually is a group called Illuminati.

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 02:37 PM

Nope The died already long time ago....

GummiBear64
09-27-2014, 02:39 PM

They're not dead, but even if they were, you stated that there is NOTHING called Illuminati when, you know for a fact, there actually is.

TIMTAM
09-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Apple.

Apple makes products such as the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod. All of these devices start with the letter "I". The illuminati symbol has an eye.

Apple has 5 letters, 5 divided by 5 multiplied by 3 equals 3. The illuminati symbol has a triangle with 3 sides.

Apple = illuminati confirmed.

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 02:43 PM
They're not dead, but even if they were, you stated that there is NOTHING called Illuminati when, you know for a fact, there actually is.

They are dead...

- - - Updated - - -

Apple.

Apple makes products such as the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod. All of these devices start with the letter "I". The illuminati symbol has an eye.

Apple has 5 letters, 5 divided by 5 multiplied by 3 equals 3. The illuminati symbol has a triangle with 3 sides.

Apple = illuminati confirmed.

so you are think the guy who made apple company is Illuminati...That doesn't make any sense at all

Friboy8
09-27-2014, 02:43 PM
They are dead...

I don't think they are..

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't think they are..

Give me a proof not with names of company's or name of person give me a proof a realistic proof

TIMTAM
09-27-2014, 02:45 PM

Hey Gummi, why weren't you at least weeks illuminati meeting? It was really interesting, why weren't you there? Did you get kicked out?

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Hey Gummi, why weren't you at least weeks illuminati meeting? It was really interesting, why weren't you there? Did you get kicked out?

Srsly dat troll doe...

GummiBear64
09-27-2014, 03:00 PM
They are dead...

- - - Updated - - -

so you are think the guy who made apple company is Illuminati...That doesn't make any sense at all
Illuminati is a HUGE group. The founder is dead, but the group itself lives on.

I was, err...sick, yeah, that's right, I was sick.

Maryjane
09-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Illuminati is just a silly group which everyone in the internet spreads.
Those people that did spread about it made everyone scared.
It makes everyone have that little emotion of feeling unsafe, like all that Antichrist bs.
It's not real, just a figment of fear.
The real group disbanded ages ago and failed badly.
Also, their group isn't bad either, people's figment of imagination made it bad.

SageDeoxys
09-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Illuminati is just a silly group which everyone in the internet spreads.
Those people that did spread about it made everyone scared.
It makes everyone have that little emotion of feeling unsafe, like all that Antichrist bs.
It's not real, just a figment of fear.
The real group disbanded ages ago and failed badly.
Also, their group isn't bad either, people's figment of imagination made it bad.

LIES. You yourself are part of the Illuminati, I know because I watch you while you sleep.

Maryjane
09-27-2014, 03:10 PM
LIES. You yourself are part of the Illuminati, I know because I watch you while you sleep.

How would you know I'm part of the Illuminati while I sleep? I don't have those posters in my wall. I don't even have a single poster in my room.

SageDeoxys
09-27-2014, 03:12 PM
How would you know I'm part of the Illuminati while I sleep? I don't have those posters in my wall. I don't even have a single poster in my room.

But I can access your memory vault while you sleep. Have you forgotten I'm a Psychic type Pokémon?

LolDawn
09-27-2014, 03:16 PM
But I can access your memory vault while you sleep. Have you forgotten I'm a Psychic type Pokémon?

Yus..........

∞∞∞
09-27-2014, 04:26 PM

Thank you, Mahmoud. I did this to get people arguing... Anyway, is your ol' froggin' friend, Wokko ~0-0~ !

Spotlight
09-27-2014, 04:51 PM

No they didn't ._.
Do your research before you make an accusation.

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 05:10 PM
No they didn't ._.
Do your research before you make an accusation.

Yes and I watched some movies too

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Mahmoud. I did this to get people arguing... Anyway, is your ol' froggin' friend, Wokko ~0-0~ !

Wok lol Sup man

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Steve Jobs* And You Can't Make It, You Find It.

I Believe That Illuminati Is Real, And Is Coming For You Because You Don't Believe. O_O

I believe in them but they are dead a long time ago IDC about those new dump rich people that are saying that they are Illuminati just because they did a music video about it or made a big company based on it doesn't mean they are still here

Moxide
09-27-2014, 05:23 PM
it's funny how people don't understand that the illuminaughty is a joke now.

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 05:33 PM
it's funny how people don't understand that the illuminaughty is a joke now.

IKR

There Spirits Are Here, There Spirits Are Evil. Now, Illuminati Spirits Are Behind You....

I believe in spirits but spirits can't hurt you if you wasn't scared of them they can't do anything to you if you weren't thinking of them all the time...
Spirits are evil because they chosen to be evil IRL but doesn't mean they can hurt anyone now IRL

Sorry Gabe you lost

Hakma
09-27-2014, 05:39 PM
I can confirm to you that apple is NOT controlled by the illuminati

KillaFlameForumAccount
09-27-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm not saying this is true, however, read this:

http://illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/apple-is-illuminati-controlled-and.html

let it happen. do not stop it now.Or else....
NEW YORK WILL GO BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM,BOOM, BOOM,BOOOO,OOOOO.BOOOM!

∞∞∞
09-27-2014, 11:36 PM
i'm on Mahmoud's side. It is true, Illuminati is not real. It WAS a long time in a galaxy far far away in Earth that is ours now. The illuminati got these bad people inside accidentally, the guys lied about them being Satan worshippers... Then later on, a governor was elected, he banned all secret societies including illuminati. My believes.

Applez
09-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Dang it... They are so close to finding the secret

NinjaPRO
09-28-2014, 01:25 AM
Illuminati is on the One American dollar bill, so it must be true. Pl0x.

Sally1890
09-28-2014, 02:19 AM
Talk about those people with the i at the beginning of their name LOL :rolleyes: