PDA

View Full Version : Anger Issues

Disaster
09-27-2014, 06:33 PM
I have anger issues.I know you all will say "Go to therapy". My anger issues has gotten to the breaking point today. Don't be surprised if I start to go off on someone.

KillaFlameForumAccount
09-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I have anger issues.I know you all will say "Go to therapy". My anger issues has gotten to the breaking point today. Don't be surprised if I start to go off on someone.

Poor you.....
You know everyone here will support you right?

Kuromi
09-27-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty suttle, I also have anger issues but today there not bad at all. Go to sleep! :panic:

I-Am-Legend
09-27-2014, 06:39 PM

You gotta control the anger at all costs.

Disaster
09-27-2014, 06:40 PM
You gotta control the anger at all costs.

Off-topic- I watched I Am Legend (the movie) last night.

Kuromi
09-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Off-topic- I watched I Am Legend (the movie) last night.

LOL good, keep him distracted!

Disaster
09-27-2014, 06:52 PM

What do you mean?

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 07:02 PM

me too I have anger issues too but I keep it out of growtopia now

EasykGT
09-27-2014, 07:04 PM

Anger issues is a big thing....
all you got to do is learn to control it and dont let it out on Growtopia becaue it can turn into a disaster.

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 07:07 PM
all you got to do is learn to control it and dont let it out on Growtopia becaue it can turn into a disaster.

lol dat joke doe

Importance
09-27-2014, 07:09 PM

If I don't control my anger, it can turn into the OP? Wow

Disaster
09-27-2014, 07:16 PM

I'm listening to music it's kinda calming me down.

- - - Updated - - -

Please delete some PM's because I can't PM you.

Liammagoo
09-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Top 10 worst places to get angry at:
1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien

Mahmoud
09-27-2014, 07:18 PM
1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien

Number 10 is kinda true lewl

Kuromi
09-27-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm listening to music it's kinda calming me down.

- - - Updated - - -

Please delete some PM's because I can't PM you.

Cleared it;) hehe

- - - Updated - - -

1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien

Goodness, that gives me a nice laugh-- and its so true..

Disaster
09-27-2014, 07:21 PM
1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien

I'm planning on being in the Air Force when I get older.

Importance
09-27-2014, 07:23 PM
1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien

Oh my god HAHAHAHA XD

also, don't be too crazy, too talkative, too mean, too perverted, too happy, too sad, or too rude.

Kuromi
09-27-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm planning on being in the Air Force when I get older.

That's nice, I think I would like to become a video game developer that's what I am going to collage for anyways:)

Disaster
09-27-2014, 07:49 PM

What do I do when they are talking bad about my best friend to another person while I'm there? That's happening.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 07:53 PM
If you go off on me I will find you and beat your ass and that's word

Importance
09-27-2014, 07:55 PM

I sigh reading your posts.

Disaster
09-27-2014, 07:56 PM

Im already mad this just made me more mad. You don't even know the city/ street I live in, so you can't come and beat me up.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 07:57 PM
I sigh reading your posts because I beat my meat

Your nasty and I mean what I say if you go off at me I am going to find you and beat your ass

- - - Updated - - -

Im already mad because I molest kids this just made me more mad. You don't even know the city/ street I live in, so you can't come and beat me up.

Id your a pervert

Importance
09-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Im already mad this just made me more mad. You don't even know the city/ street I live in, so you can't come and beat me up.

Ignore him man, visit his profile and read his other posts, he's the one who has issues.

Disaster
09-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Ignore him man, visit his profile and read his other posts, he's the one who has issues.

He PM'd me this:51365

Is what he is doing considered bullying ?

Importance
09-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Your nasty and I mean what I say if you go off at me I am going to find you and beat your ass.
bruh who you call nasty come meet me at nasdaq and find me if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Extreme.

I request the ban hammer now.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Ignore him man I raped kids in Colorado , visit his profile and read his other posts, he's the coolest person in the world.

Your sick and thx I know I am cool

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Your sick and thx I know I am cool

Meet me in AntLair. And Importance can come too.

Importance
09-27-2014, 08:01 PM
BAN ME MODS BAN ME MWAHAHAHA

Thank you for that^

- - - Updated - - -

Meet me in AntLair. And Importance can come too.

going there.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-27-2014, 08:05 PM
bruh who you call nasty come meet me at nasdaq and find me if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Extreme.

I request the ban hammer now.

I think something's wrong with him. He's now on my ignore list. WHERE'S MOMMY SOLORIEN WHEN YOU NEED HER?!

Wheres

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:07 PM
I think something's wrong with him. He's now on my ignore list. WHERE'S MOMMY SOLORIEN WHEN YOU NEED HER?!

Wheres

He said he did it to find out what makes me mad. He said he got bullied and he either got beat up or beat up the bully in a hallway.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 08:09 PM
As soon as Disaster tells me something I will leave

What's 9 World locks + 10 World locks?

- - - Updated - - -

He said he did it to find out what makes me mad. He said he got bullied and he either got beat up or beat up the bully in a hallway.

I beat his ass in the back of the hallway he was afraid to come to school BECUZ he was embarrassed

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:09 PM
As soon as Disaster tells me something I will leave

What's 9 World locks + 10 World locks?

Your going on my ignore list. I hope a mod bans you on the forums. And 9 + 10= 19.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Your going on my ignore list. I hope a mod bans you on the forums. And 9 + 10= 19.

That's mean I did nun to you and the answer is 21

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:14 PM
That's mean I did nun to you and the answer is 21

You said I have brain problems.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM
You said I have brain problems.

Said I was sorry

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Said I was sorry

When? Also saying sorry doesn't change it.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 08:17 PM
When? Also saying sorry doesn't change it.

I am sorry for saying you have brain problems.

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:23 PM

Like I said saying sorry doesn't change what you said to me.

Bobby Shmurda
09-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Like I said saying sorry doesn't change what you said to me.

Your the most op coolest person I know besides me

Berenice
09-27-2014, 08:25 PM

Oh please, you aren't gonna do :poop:

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:27 PM

Look what he said to me through PM:51366

Berenice
09-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Your nasty and I mean what I say if you go off at me I am going to find you and beat your ass

- - - Updated - - -

Id your a pervert

Oh my god you're hilarious. You act like you are going to do something but you don't know what he's capable of dont ask me what he's capable of, all i know is he's famous and he can take you down

- - - Updated - - -

Look what he said to me through PM:51366

Just ignore this dude, if someone messenger me that I'd say " ._. " that's enough to say

He's making a fool of himself, btw don't message him back at all

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-27-2014, 08:30 PM
~THE TRUTH~

Berenice
09-27-2014, 08:36 PM
Btw I'm sorry we had our differences in the past, and if you don't remember then. YAY

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not bullying. He's just Embarrassing himself, you should laugh at him to show him he is weak

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry doesn't cut it -_- once you bow down to him and kiss his F***ing feet, then you'll be sorry :hat:

Disaster
09-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Btw I'm sorry we had our differences in the past, and if you don't remember then. YAY

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's not bullying. He's just Embarrassing himself, you should laugh at him to show him he is weak

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry doesn't cut it -_- once you bow down to him and kiss his F***ing feet, then you'll be sorry :hat:

There is no need to cuss.

syrup
09-27-2014, 09:00 PM
1) Town
2) Bus
3) Airport
4) Airplane
5) Kitchen
6) Hospital
7) Police HQ
8) Asylum
9) Space
10) Near Solorien
But who will hear you anger in space?

Liammagoo
09-27-2014, 09:03 PM
Let's lighten the mood with a story.

Once upon a time there was a woman called Jane TommoSwag, and everywhere she went a disaster formed. Jane didn't know what to do so she went to a psychiatrist.

"Good day ma'am". The psychiatrist said. My name's Berenice. What's yours?
"Jane TommoSwag." Jane replied, eager to get started with the diagnosis.
"Alright Mrs. TommoSwag, what seems to be the problem?"
Jane explained everything, the walk to the park, the bully she found and the scarring that took place. About 5 minutes later jane was finished and the only sound that could be heard was that of a pen to paper.
"Ah, interesting," Berenice stated: "It seems you have anger issues, try to stay out of trouble."
"Alright." Jane replied, "Farewell.".
Jane walked out of the psychiatrist and headed home, to relax and surf a certain website she had been using. She was about to take the left turn when she bumped into someone. It didn't take long for her to realise who it was:
"Bobby, we meet again...", turns out she had bumped into the one who had ruined her life. The one who gave her the scar she had on her neck.
"Indeed Jane, how has it been?" Bobby replied, a menacing grin sprouting on his face.
"Shut up, you ruined my life, do you realise the importance of this?"
"Yes, I do. And it seems you aren't a complete wreck yet. I guess I still need to work a but more..."
"What do you mean?"
Before she could say any more, Bobby rushed in with and attempted to hit jane with a left hook, but Jane missed and counter attacked with her handbag. As it collided with Bobby the bag ripped open, and all the contents spilt out. Perfume sprayed everywhere and pennies flew threw the sky. While this distracted Jane it had no effect on Bobby, and he delivered a sharp blow to Jane's stomach, winding her.
"Are you done yet?" Bobby asked, his grin stretching even further. Jane was speechless. No air in her lungs.
"What's wrong, cat got your tongue? I guess I'll just have to finish you right here, right now."
Bobby lifted his foot, ready to plunge it into Jane's head. Once more his smile grew, only this time he let loose a deep and muffled laugh. This could have been the end for Jane, however Kuromi was watching, and rushed into the fight to punch Bobby in the ribs, making him lose control and smash into a pole, knocking him unconscious.

As he lay there Kuromi rushed Jane to the local hospital, where she was treated for both a fractured ribcage and a broken nose. As for Bobby he was stuck in the local detention centre. Smashing rocks with a stone pickaxe.

The end.

(Fun fact, while typing this everything crashed, so I had to re-type this all :crazy:)

Disaster
09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Let's enlighten the mood with a story.

Once upon a time there was a woman called Jane TommoSwag, and everywhere she went a disaster formed. Jane didn't know what to do so she went to a psychiatrist.

Jane explained everything, the walk to the park, the bully she found and the scarring that took place. About 5 minutes later jane was finished and the only sound that could be heard was that of a pen to paper.
"Ah, interesting," Berenice stated: "It seems you have anger issues, try to stay out of trouble."
Jane walked out of the psychiatrist and headed home, to relax and surf a certain website she had been using. She was about to take the left turn when she bumped into someone. It didn't take long for her to realise who it was:
"Bobby, we meet again...", turns out she had bumped into the one who had ruined her life. The one who gave her the scar she had on her neck.
"Indeed Jane, how has it been?" Bobby replied, a menacing grin sprouting on his face.
"Yes, I do. And it seems you aren't a complete wreck yet. I guess I still need to work a but more..."
"What do you mean?"
Before she could say any more, Bobby rushed in with and attempted to hit jane with a left hook, but Jane missed and counter attacked with her handbag. As it collided with Bobby the bag ripped open, and all the contents spilt out. Perfume sprayed everywhere and pennies flew threw the sky. While this distracted Jane it had no effect on Bobby, and he delivered a sharp blow to Jane's stomach, winding her.
"Are you done yet?" Bobby asked, his grin stretching even further. Jane was speechless. No air in her lungs.
"What's wrong, cat got your tongue? I guess I'll just have to finish you right here, right now."
Bobby lifted his foot, ready to plunge it into Jane's head. Once more his smile grew, only this time he let loose a deep and muffled laugh. This could have been the end for Jane, however Kuromi was watching, and rushed into the fight to punch Bobby in the ribs, making him lose control and smash into a pole, knocking him unconscious.

As he lay there Kuromi rushed Jane to the local hospital, where she was treated for both a fractured ribcage and a broken nose. As for Bobby he was stuck in the local detention centre. Smashing rocks with a stone pickaxe.

The end.

(Fun fact, while typing this everything crashed, so I had to re-type this all :crazy:)
What is the point of this story? Who and what does this have to do with?

Liammagoo
09-27-2014, 09:14 PM
What is the point of this story? Who and what does this have to do with?

I wrote it to lighten the mood. You and bobby were getting pretty worked up, thought a story would distract the pair of you to calm down a tad.

IWorth
09-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Play piano or stalk hawt gurls or boys...
(helps me :D)

syrup
09-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Being angry is a natural thing, but controlling it is a different thing, try to take a second and think, "If I say this, will it be positive? Is it constructive? etc."

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-27-2014, 09:40 PM

"What do you mean?"

The end.

meh name is nawt Jane! You got the first two letters right tho.

Berenice
09-27-2014, 09:43 PM

"What do you mean?"

The end.

Lol I like my occupation

Disaster
09-27-2014, 10:32 PM
I wrote it to lighten the mood. You and bobby were getting pretty worked up, thought a story would distract the pair of you to calm down a tad.

I doesn't even help.

Liammagoo
09-27-2014, 10:42 PM
I doesn't even help.

Eh, I tried. Anything that will help?

Disaster
09-27-2014, 10:50 PM
Eh, I tried. Anything that will help?

My head is hurting though.

Liammagoo
09-27-2014, 11:09 PM
My head is hurting though.

Hm.

Well here's my solution:
1) Get off anything with a screen (Yes, the devise you're using counts).
2) Drink some water, dehydration can cause headaches at times.

King902
09-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Half of the people here are bickering like bbs.

LifeSupport
09-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Go to therapy. Lawl jk

Areodax
09-28-2014, 01:42 AM
I has anger issues too.

Get me mad and I'll chase you with an umbrella:crazy:

Importance
09-28-2014, 02:51 AM

"What do you mean?"

The end.

I'm an adjective!