PDA

View Full Version : the f word and the bad words are not bad words.

Namerss
09-28-2014, 08:47 AM
the f word means an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of, someone.I dont think its a bad word, because it just says that the person is angry. If the f word is a bad word, might as well the word mad be a bad word then. Because it expresses someone's anger.
the f word isn't a bad word at all.
It just express anger,
so rtsoft, can i hear your objection for this statement?

BudderMeow
09-28-2014, 08:50 AM
the f word means an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of, someone.I dont think its a bad word, because it just says that the person is angry. If the f word is a bad word, might as well the word mad be a bad word then. Because it expresses someone's anger.
It just express anger,

The f word is a bad word.
That's the same as saying a drop game isn't a scam /)_.

Zoruals
09-28-2014, 08:51 AM
There are younger children on these forums and we need to keep all language appropriate for ALL eyes.

Please refrain from using any short form or full form of swearing. Thank you. :hat:

KayKoko
09-28-2014, 08:51 AM
It just express anger,

This is WHY we say the f-word not the word directly because it's rude,it's offensive and ofcouarse it a bad word to use.

MrSword48
09-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Profanity has been considered taboo around the world and had been like that ever since.

Namerss
09-28-2014, 09:15 AM
then might as well all the words that express anger be offensive then.

CheezyLuvsCheeze
09-28-2014, 09:22 AM
The f word actually stands for another meaning which is totally different from expressing your anger.

playerde
09-28-2014, 07:05 PM
explain that to my teacher even though i didnt say it to her

It just express anger,

NinjaPRO
09-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Hm, I beg to differ.

The f-word, in some cases, isn't a bad word. It's just rude and unclassy to say. If you dropped something, or let's say stubbed your toe, and it comes out, it's not necessarily bad. But it is rude and not the proper way to show your anger. Saying the f-word about a person, let's say, is generally bad.

LifeSupport
09-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Then you're the only one. Good luck arguing against society.

Jack Bowe
09-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I disagree, to this. The meaning of it varies, it can be used for that, if used in context. But this doesn't mean it's not bad, it's a matter of perspective and not ours, the developers choose if they see it as bad to label it so in THEIR game. If they want something to be considered illegal in their game, they can.

SPADDE
09-28-2014, 09:05 PM
It just express anger,
The f word comes from Latin meaning sexual intercourse which is highly inappropriate to say. Please do not say that word in the game or u may be banned

playerde
09-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Ya i jammed up my finger and let it slip

explain that to my teacher even though i didnt say it to her