PDA

View Full Version : Robocraft

HunterHell
09-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Does anyone here play Robocraft (on Steam, preferably)? If not, download it (via Steam, preferably :p), it's pretty amazing.
Basically, you build a robot and fight other robots in large teams (although they're just vehicles, you control it completely).
You can make a tank, hovercraft, airplane... Yea, download it.

There's also a "tier system". All robots are divided into 10 tiers, based entirely on what level of the cubes (yes, you build them with cubes, not blocks) you use. That means you won't fight epic monsters with super strong weapons (like me :whistling:) with your little bot, but you'll find little bots of your own tier. That means I'll have to make a low tier robot to play with ya. :hug:

DO IT. DOWNLOAD IT. NOW.

Miguel1337
09-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Is it paid? Im intrerested abt this game :) ty for sharing though.

Applez
09-28-2014, 05:45 PM
If only I had Steam

:sweatdrop:

HunterHell
09-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Is it paid? Im intrerested abt this game :) ty for sharing though.

It's completely free and NOT P2W! I'm doing just fine in it (in the top tier, ruling the skies :D) without investing any money in it.

If only I had Steam

:sweatdrop:

You can download it without Steam, but it's a lot easier to communicate with Steam than with the in-game chat.

Player3D3
09-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Does anyone here play Robocraft (on Steam, preferably)? If not, download it (via Steam, preferably :p), it's pretty amazing.
Basically, you build a robot and fight other robots in large teams (although they're just vehicles, you control it completely).
You can make a tank, hovercraft, airplane... Yea, download it.

There's also a "tier system". All robots are divided into 10 tiers, based entirely on what level of the cubes (yes, you build them with cubes, not blocks) you use. That means you won't fight epic monsters with super strong weapons (like me :whistling:) with your little bot, but you'll find little bots of your own tier. That means I'll have to make a low tier robot to play with ya. :hug:

DO IT. DOWNLOAD IT. NOW.

OMG your one of them...

HunterHell
09-29-2014, 03:29 PM
OMG your one of them...

Plasma Bombers?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9sul7WCwW1rtpofv.gif

So, you play it too? What's your username there? Add me, I'm HunterHell. :D
Steam?

Boomer
09-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Robot verion of Minecraft? Sounds cool!

*thinks back to last time he got a PC game, Minecraft*

On second thought, I'll probably forget it.

HunterHell
09-29-2014, 03:40 PM
Robot verion of Minecraft? Sounds cool!

*thinks back to last time he got a PC game, Minecraft*

On second thought, I'll probably forget it.

It's not like Minecraft at all. Only thing that makes it look like Minecraft are the chassis cubes which look like blocks. But most other cubes aren't... cubes. They're huge weapons, wheels, hoverblades, wings, thrusters, radars... Lots of stuff. It's super fun - you get to use your full creativity to create a deadly robot and blast others. If you get killed quickly, it's a great engineering challenge for you to create an even better robot!

Just try it out!

Boomer
09-29-2014, 03:49 PM
It's not like Minecraft at all. Only thing that makes it look like Minecraft are the chassis cubes which look like blocks. But most other cubes aren't... cubes. They're huge weapons, wheels, hoverblades, wings, thrusters, radars... Lots of stuff. It's super fun - you get to use your full creativity to create a deadly robot and blast others. If you get killed quickly, it's a great engineering challenge for you to create an even better robot!

Just try it out!

It DOES sound interesting. I don't have Steam, though.

Player3D3
09-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Plasma Bombers?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9sul7WCwW1rtpofv.gif

So, you play it too? What's your username there? Add me, I'm HunterHell. :D
Steam?

Robocraft evangalist! People who go around talking about how amazing that game is and attempting to explain the complex level system.

Unfortunately I do not play because my computer is down at this time but as soon as I get it up and running I will try it out.

HunterHell
09-29-2014, 04:03 PM
It DOES sound interesting. I don't have Steam, though.

You can still download Robocraft without Steam... or download Steam and then download Robocraft. :p

Robocraft evangalist! People who go around talking about how amazing that game is and attempting to explain the complex level system.

Unfortunately I do not play because my computer is down at this time but as soon as I get it up and running I will try it out.

Aw...

http://i.imgur.com/fkLF9.gif

So, wait, people actually talk about that game? :/

ChubbyPanda
09-29-2014, 04:13 PM
My steam name is Scrios, or PM me ur username if u cant find me. I havent played robot raft before but i do play tf2 a lot