PDA

View Full Version : First Halloween

Disaster
09-29-2014, 03:13 AM
What did you do or was on your first Halloween?

I was still in the hospital on Halloween (3 months after my birth).

EasykGT
09-29-2014, 03:19 AM
Sadly on Halloween I was banned for hosting a...... It hurts me to say this but I changed...
*cough* dropgame

King902
09-29-2014, 03:22 AM
Sadly on Halloween I was banned for hosting a...... It hurts me to say this but I changed...
*cough* dropgame

In real life?! On my first halloween....Wait, as in the first Halloween we went to? Or actually first halloween? Anyways my first halloween i went around with my siblings and acting cute for candy.

EasykGT
09-29-2014, 03:24 AM
In real life?! On my first halloween....Wait, as in the first Halloween we went to? Or actually first halloween? Anyways my first halloween i went around with my siblings and acting cute for candy.

Oh wait?!? Are we talking about real life...?
Sorry, that's what happened to me in the game...heh

Disaster
09-29-2014, 03:25 AM

First Halloween as irl.

Kuromi
09-29-2014, 03:32 AM
My first Halloween, I was six. My mom had bought me this really cool pumpkin outfit, I was all ready for Halloween! Once my siblings were also ready we headed out for the candy! I LOVE candy! We went up and down our street and went back to our house to open up our bags and eat some candy.

Once our costumes were off, we sat down on the living room floor and watched television until my mom was finished checking through our candy.

After eating HANDFULLS of chocolate bars, I went for a small package of Dora the explorer gummies, I finished swallowing it, and then ran for the bathroom for it to make a re-apperence! I will NEVER eat ANYTHING gummy again.

This year, I am going out as black morph suit, I am going to hide behind trees and scare the bejeebies out of people! :D

Disaster
09-29-2014, 03:39 AM
My first Halloween, I was six. My mom had bought me this really cool pumpkin outfit, I was all ready for Halloween! Once my siblings were also ready we headed out for the candy! I LOVE candy! We went up and down our street and went back to our house to open up our bags and eat some candy.

Once our costumes were off, we sat down on the living room floor and watched television until my mom was finished checking through our candy.

After eating HANDFULLS of chocolate bars, I went for a small package of Dora the explorer gummies, I finished swallowing it, and then ran for the bathroom for it to make a re-apperence! I will NEVER eat ANYTHING gummy again.

This year, I am going out as black morph suit, I am going to hide behind trees and scare the bejeebies out of people! :D
I was in the hospital for my first birthday irl. I was a baby, I was really sick so I couldn't leave the hospital so my mom dressed me up there.

Ilikecats
09-29-2014, 04:15 AM
I was in a wagon and I got a lot,off candy and got sick

AnimeCloud56
09-29-2014, 05:29 AM
Well my first halloween is kinda creepy we went out with my relatives to visit the graveyard which I found it exciting and adventurous because I was only 5 years old that day but now I found it creepy because..

1.) Me and my cousins were playing at the graveyard we played hide 'n seek then I found this coffin opened so I hid there without hesitation. When I hid there I smelled foul odor and I saw rats/insects etc. Then I hold unto a skeletal hand I thought it was a toy because I don't find it creepy.

2.) When we finished playing games. Me and my cousins saw a mentally disordered man he was lying on top of a coffin then saying mysterious words. When we heard that my other cousin who is incredibly annoying and overreacting fainted we thought he was joking but when he fainted he didn't wake up so we decided to take him to the hospital and the rest of us will go home. He was okay said the doctor he just overreacted -_-"

3.) When we were heading home I saw a lady dressed in white with a long black hair standing on the side of the road. My relatives said it's just a costume. So I believed them. And it turns out it's just a costume -_-" But the creepiest part though..

4.) I brought home the skeletal hand...

THE END :)

Kuromi
09-29-2014, 11:13 AM
IMEDIATE BUMP!

Mahmoud
09-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, we don't have Halloween..but we have other things like Eid
But I will talk about
on my first Eid I ate as many cookies as I can and collected over 100+ L.E

(Some people will understand what I'm talking about)

Disaster
09-29-2014, 11:43 AM
IMEDIATE BUMP!

Thanks for bumping!
(10chars)

CheeseyC
09-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Unmnm

Birth date :

26th october 2000

GummiBear64
09-29-2014, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure if it's Australia, the area I live or just my family, but I've never actually gone trick or treating.

Phew, I need not worry about you anymore.

Boomer
09-29-2014, 02:07 PM
I think I was Hulk. Nothing special. If I had more real-life friends and I lived in a neighborhood (I'm in a cul-de-sac off a main road with no sidewalks, and the main town is 2 miles away), I'd probably wear a Skull mask and run around and steal candy from kids.

"Hi kids; I'm your friendly neighborhood assh*le!" :crazy:

[Goldshard]
09-29-2014, 02:21 PM
The first Halloween I went trick or treating was when I was two. My mom got me this Micky mouse suit and I was all ready to go. But appears lay mickys shoes were too big and I fell flat on my face and cried. My mom still has it on camera. :/