PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me please

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 12:27 AM
I have a headache which is turning into a migraine quickly. My tablets music is completely static and I go for music to fix my problems. I need music!!

I have anger issues and I already smashed many things. Migraine just.. Is not good or safe.

Watch out I may flip on you.

Any way to fix this bcuz I'm rocking back and forth trying not to hurt myself or my tablet.

lolgal96
09-30-2014, 12:54 AM
I have a headache which is turning into a migraine quickly. My tablets music is completely static and I go for music to fix my problems. I need music!!

I have anger issues and I already smashed many things. Migraine just.. Is not good or safe.

Any way to fix this bcuz I'm rocking back and forth trying not to hurt myself or my tablet.

Take some motrin or something to ease your headache, spend 30 minutes-1 hour without screen time, and then when your headache goes away try again

Mahmoud
09-30-2014, 12:57 AM

Take a break 30 mins or more...
or you will feel an serious pain in your neck and then your back...

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 01:02 AM
I'm going to the hospital its def a migraine now en I'm crying

Disaster
09-30-2014, 01:09 AM

I go to music too when I'm angry. Try this: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=how%20to%20cure%20a%20headache&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikihow.com%2FGet-Rid-of-a-Headache&ei=gwIqVJX_KNWUsQS8yIF4&usg=AFQjCNFYecX1eUiF9RBMOcJiwIMuypmazQ&bvm=bv.76477589,d.cWc

Spotlight
09-30-2014, 01:44 AM
I have migraines like once every three months or so, they SUCK.
I can't even play video games it hurts so bad. I just want to fall asleep but I can't.

Hope ya feel better, nothing to worry about though.

imbabe
09-30-2014, 01:49 AM
I hope you feel better!

Plus something that could help is getting off your device for a moment, rest and just put a wet cloth on your forehead and chew some candy. Works for me!

Hakma
09-30-2014, 02:00 AM

Oh, that must suck. You cant even go to sleep to sleep it off. Hurts so bad.

CrA2YNiNjA
09-30-2014, 02:19 AM
Sorry to hear. Hope you feel better and get well soon. :)

Busathepro
09-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Ur guys are trying to give her advice while Ur not lol u guys are saying sont watch/use PC,iPad,TV ETC

AND SHE IS READING THIS STOP THE POSTS AND SHE IS READING THIS

Importance
09-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Listen to Justin Bieber.

Hope it helps xx