PDA

View Full Version : I'm dead meat.......

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 11:43 AM
There was this assignment my teacher gave me around the beginning of this month to read a book 20+ minutes after school. I never liked the idea and because of the long due date I ignored it. Now its the last day of the month when my teacher is expecting to collect it. 2 hours until school so, HELP!

If I say I didn't do it: (Possibly a Detention +)

If I fake it: (Possibly a couple of detentions or I might be able to get away with it)

If I say why should we even do this: (DETENTION!?!?!?!?!?)

Well atleast over 3 kids I know skipped It to.

What should I do?

-DJSummertime :hat:

P.S. I hold a No-Detention record so this really bugs me because I probably WILL get a detention for a missed assignment for 20 DAYS or so. : (

GummiBear64
09-30-2014, 11:48 AM
Use google.

Read the book for two hours straight.

Fluke it.

Be rebel.

Or you can be totally uncool and tell the truth. *blek*

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Use google.

Read the book for two hours straight.

Fluke it.

Be rebel.

Or you can be totally uncool and tell the truth. *blek*

Each day counts for 20 minutes at least. I was putting in 10's and stuff to make it seem legit. :nope:

GummiBear64
09-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Each day counts for 20 minutes at least. I was putting in 10's and stuff to make it seem legit. :nope:

You should rap your excuse.

Be like; "yo teacher miss, I did not read da book. Please don't gimme detention, please don't be a sook. I do not see why I should, have to read a book. I have a life too, and I'm gon live it to the full.

Now, I don know how to rap boy, so I brought my friend. I hope you like my friend, his name is Eminem.

*Eminem solo rap*

See miss teacher miss, he raps better than I. I ain't even rappin', I am singing with style.
This rap went off topic fast, yes it did. I just waned to rap to let you know, I didn't read no book."

Not only will you get detention, but you'll get all da ladies. (Or guys, if you're a girl. I still don't know.)

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 12:02 PM
You should rap your excuse.

Be like; "yo teacher miss, I did not read da book. Please don't gimme detention, please don't be a sook. I do not see why I should, have to read a book. I have a life too, and I'm gon live it to the full.

Now, I don know how to rap boy, so I brought my friend. I hope you like my friend, his name is Eminem.

*Eminem solo rap*

See miss teacher miss, he raps better than I. I ain't even rappin', I am singing with style.
This rap went off topic fast, yes it did. I just waned to rap to let you know, I didn't read no book."

Not only will you get detention, but you'll get all da ladies. (Or guys, if you're a girl. I still don't know.)

That's, like, DETENTION SPAM!

I relised she might just give me a pass which if you get 3 of them you get a detention. So, I have 0. So 1/3 is what I might have and they clear our passes Nov. 6. : D

Just hope she doesn't give a detention because a parent had to sign it and say they would do the reading thing. /fp

But after being in school for 7 hours and having homework which could make it 8. Reading a book for 20 minutes to top on? Great!

Maybe I'll just TELL HER that.

Player3D3
09-30-2014, 12:05 PM
There was this assignment my teacher gave me around the beginning of this month to read a book 20+ minutes after school. I never liked the idea and because of the long due date I ignored it. Now its the last day of the month when my teacher is expecting to collect it. 2 hours until school so, HELP!

If I say I didn't do it: (Possibly a Detention +)

If I fake it: (Possibly a couple of detentions or I might be able to get away with it)

If I say why should we even do this: (DETENTION!?!?!?!?!?)

Well atleast over 3 kids I know skipped It to.

What should I do?

P.S. I hold a No-Detention record so this really bugs me because I probably WILL get a detention for a missed assignment for 20 DAYS or so. : (

You can learn your lesson and do your work next time and take on the punishments of your actions like a responsible person.

Shiruka
09-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Just say someone borrowed the book and forgot to return and (like ur friend or whatevs) and get their signature or sth

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 12:08 PM
I guess so, but I think I'll stand up to the people who didn't do it and say ''Why are you doing this?'', ''We already have 7 hours of school and 1 hour of homework''. ''We can't just have WORK WORK WORK 24/7''.

Shiruka
Oh wait... I'm only just a year late...

GummiBear64
That's, like, DETENTION SPAM!

I relised she might just give me a pass which if you get 3 of them you get a detention. So, I have 0. So 1/3 is what I might have and they clear our passes Nov. 6. : D

Just hope she doesn't give a detention because a parent had to sign it and say they would do the reading thing. /fp

But after being in school for 7 hours and having homework which could make it 8. Reading a book for 20 minutes to top on? Great!

Maybe I'll just TELL HER that.

Or you could still rap.

You can learn your lesson and do your work next time and take on the punishments of your actions like a responsible person.
C'mon Player, where's the fun in that?

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Just say someone borrowed the book and forgot to return and (like ur friend or whatevs) and get their signature or sth

You have to read like 5-10 books a month for this thing....... /fp

Player3D3
09-30-2014, 12:16 PM
C'mon Player, where's the fun in that?

Their is no fun. Sadly that is the one pain of having strong character. Small choices like this can help build your character for tomorrow making you a moral person in an immoral society.

DJSummertimes
09-30-2014, 12:17 PM
Their is no fun. Sadly that is the one pain of having strong character. Small choices like this can help build your character for tomorrow making you a moral person in an immoral society.

So many morals. So what is it A, A and C, B, or what? :cry:

Player3D3
09-30-2014, 12:21 PM
So many morals. So what is it A, A and C, B, or what? :cry:

Just do what you are willing to do. Taking on the responsibility and being honest may be able to give you the leverage to possibly take on the punishment and maybe work out something with your teacher to get a relatively good grade on your assignment.

GummiBear64
09-30-2014, 12:21 PM

But all the cool kids at my school are defying teachers. They're also getting drunk.

How come they get some fun and I don't?

(Please, tell me you got the sarcasm in this post.)

Boomer
09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Sparknotes is your friend.

BTW, what is the book?

- - - Updated - - -

Pffft, take on punishments? Why should we do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Ima be a Grammar Nazi just this once: There, not their.

Player3D3
09-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Pffft, take on punishments? Why should we do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Ima be a Grammar Nazi just this once: There, not their.

Well, I guess you lack maturity or you are acting like you do. Teachers are some times willing to work with honest and straight forward students.

Also thank you for the correction. Auto correct strikes again.

Boomer
09-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Well, I guess you lack maturity or you are acting like you do. Teachers are some times willing to work with honest and straight forward students.

Also thank you for the correction. Auto correct strikes again.

You could say I'm a bit immature. But if the time calls for it, I usually straighten up and am serious for the time.