PDA

View Full Version : Need Comfort :(

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:19 PM
I just got home from school...

The things before the bus ride was awesome...

The bus ride is so horrible!

Kids kept making me feel bad by calling me a ***** (knowing them IRL makes it much worse) and I thought she was my friend.

She kept making me feel really bad and say things to her sister and friends like, "Oh my god, that girl has really short hair, like who does that? Is she a friggin' boy?"

Then she goes on critizing other people too. She thinks she's a popular girl and can say anything she wants. She just says what's on her mind, no matter how offensive.

I don't know what to do. I need comfort...:(

Disaster
09-30-2014, 07:22 PM

Kids kept making me feel bad by calling me a ***** (knowing them IRL makes it much worse) and I thought she was my friend.

She kept making me feel really bad and say things to her sister and friends like, "Oh my god, that girl has really short hair, like who does that? Is she a friggin' boy?"

Then she goes on critizing other people too. She thinks she's a popular girl and can say anything she wants. She just says what's on her mind, no matter how offensive.

Ignore her. If it gets worse, get a adult then.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't know I can ignore her. She sits next to me on the bus and ignores me when I say hi to her in the hallways.

I don't know what she is going to do next if she finds out I tell an adult. Besides, I can't. The bus driver doesn't care unless it's a fight. She hears people saying bad words and doesn't speak. Last year was so much better.

Trollrage
09-30-2014, 07:25 PM

Someone did that to me you know what I did?
Punched him.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:28 PM
I know violence is not the key to stop people doing those kind of things. Killing fire with fire is going to make the fire burn more and make it worse.

Trollrage
09-30-2014, 07:29 PM
I know violence is not the key to stop people doing those kind of things. Killing fire with fire is going to make the fire burn more and make it worse.

I know violence is not a key, But you need to show that you aren't afraid of her.

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Oh, Tohru, I'm so sorry children are picking on you. Here is my advice taken from experience:

These might seem obvious but they work.

1. Tell the bus driver! Stay on the bus last and speak to him/her about what`s going on.

2. Tell them to stop.

3. Ignore them, I KNOW this is hard to do Tohru, It was for me too, but stick some headphones in or read (if you don't get carsick like I do)

4. Tell the princable, they can help. Tell them your being picked on on the bus and they basically have to deal with it.

Message me, I love being the counsler you can go to, everything is between us- unless your going to hurt youself.

P.S. I know you love to sing- and your great at it! Sing and you'll feel better!

~Kuromi

EDIT: If the bus driver won't help tell the princable they won't help95% of the time they loose there job.

Boomer
09-30-2014, 07:32 PM
Find something embarrassing about her. Is she easily upset by something? Does she have a physical or mental problem? Once you find her weakness, shoot her down. Announce something secret about her in the hallways and make her feel like :poop:. If she says something rude, come back with an even meaner retort.

If you can't ignore, annihilate.

If it gets worse, I recommend breaking her nose. Of course, if you're worried about getting expelled for a time, don't. If its the only other way, do it.

Amd
09-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Girls with short hair are awesome kk
#MuchComfortToMissTohru

Kuromi
Find something embarrassing about her. Is she easily upset by something? Does she have a physical or mental problem? Once you find her weakness, shoot her down. Announce something secret about her in the hallways and make her feel like :poop:. If she says something rude, come back with an even meaner retort.

Then you would be basically bullying her back, if your over 13 years of age, bullying is a criminal effence and they can deal with legal concequences.

Tohru
I get carsick whenever I do anything except talking/sitting there.

I don't even have a phone...

I tried singing to myself on the bus after she called me those mean words, but it was so soft even I could barely hear it.

In my elementary school, people were afraid of me for no reason (probs because I am smart, but other people are too and they talk fine with them).

Trollrage

That's what I did to some
people ^_^

They called me fatty (I don't know why,I'm not even fat)
So I told them stuff like: "Try to learn eating spaghetti first" or "Better then being a stick"

Flatoutlie
09-30-2014, 07:35 PM

Bad Idea you will get in trouble if you do that
anyways
not to lie (DONT EVEN MAKE A JOKE ABOUT MY NAME) but I have a thing for girls with short hair :sweatdrop: I think people cool enough to do what they want with there hair are awesome

But if the bullying gets physicle Id suggest taking a self defense class or a martial arts class and talk to your parents then if they ever attack you dont be afraid to defend yourself Just be youre self (unless youre self is a very evil person)

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
I get carsick whenever I do anything except talking/sitting there.

I don't even have a phone...

I tried singing to myself on the bus after she called me those mean words, but it was so soft even I could barely hear it.

In my elementary school, people were afraid of me for no reason (probs because I am smart, but other people are too and they talk fine with them).

My goodness Tohru, I would be your best friend.. I HATE bullying and I would deal with it so you wouldn't have to and I don't care if they turn on me.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:38 PM
I've dealt with bullying before but it's never like this.

Middle school makes everything much harder.

My BFFs have different classes since I was in advanced, and also, one of my friends moved away and she hasn't texted me back.

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
I've dealt with bullying before but it's never like this.

Middle school makes everything much harder.

My BFFs have different classes since I was in advanced, and also, one of my friends moved away and she hasn't texted me back.

I am in the ninth grade and there are still bullying there, try meeting some new people in your classes you may become good friends with somebody else.

Boomer
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Then you would be basically bullying her back, if your over 13 years of age, bullying is a criminal effence and they can deal with legal concequences.

Schools are supposed to help with bullying. If they do nothing, are we supposed to just sit there? Not in my books. If she gets caught, and she's told the principle numerous times, she can say that she DID ask for help, and it never came.

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Schools are supposed to help with bullying. If they do nothing, are we supposed to just sit there? Not in my books. If she gets caught, and she's told the principle numerous times, she can say that she DID ask for help, and it never came.

You go to the police station. They HAVE to deal with it.

Trollrage
09-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Imma tell you a social solution.
Ignore her and stay with your besties ^_^

Flatoutlie
09-30-2014, 07:42 PM
You know you can ask to be in a different class don be afraid to make school feel how you want it to and again Be youre self! :panic:

Amd
09-30-2014, 07:43 PM
You go to the police station. They HAVE to deal with it.

Revenge....u have to defend urself...u dont need help....u just need to be smart...AND HIT WHERE IT HURTS MOST !

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Revenge....u have to defend urself...u dont need help....u just need to be smart...AND HIT WHERE IT HURTS MOST !

"Revenge" will just make the police come after YOU.

Amd
09-30-2014, 07:46 PM
"Revenge" will just make the police come after YOU.

I dont care...it's the price to pay to have revenge....

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:47 PM
I dont care...it's the price to pay to have revenge....

Sorry man, I'm not bailing you out.

Amd
09-30-2014, 07:48 PM
Sorry man, I'm not bailing you out.

First they ll have to catch me....(they just cant)

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 07:49 PM
First they ll have to catch me....(they just cant)

Ok den:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:52 PM
I do meet other people.

They don't talk to me when I try to talk to them and they look at me in a weird way.

Guys, enough with the talk about revenge. I'm not going to hit back; it will only make me feel worse.

Amd
09-30-2014, 07:54 PM
I do meet other people.

They don't talk to me when I try to talk to them and they look at me in a weird way.

Guys, enough with the talk about revenge. I'm not going to hit back; it will only make me feel worse.

/cri kk just ignore her she ll com around eventually

Boomer
09-30-2014, 07:57 PM
I do meet other people.

The only other thing then is to ignore. That's all you can do, if you haven't already talked to the principle.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 07:57 PM
I did, but she kept asking, "u mad bro?"

Boomer
09-30-2014, 07:59 PM

Ah! Now you can play grammar Nazi! Tell her "Are you a stupid blonde? I'm a 'gal,' not a bro. Moron."

Amd
09-30-2014, 08:00 PM

.....revenge....revenge....revenge...
kk talk to an adult if she really annoys but to show ur the mature one keep ignoring and dont care...

Kuromi
09-30-2014, 08:02 PM
.....revenge....revenge....revenge...
kk talk to an adult if she really annoys but to show ur the mature one keep ignoring and dont care...

^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

Mahmoud
09-30-2014, 08:03 PM

Ignore them they are still small kids they will never learn :nope:

Hakma
09-30-2014, 08:10 PM

Tell the creep to back off and get a life other then insulting your hair lol. Or grab insults and comebacks off the net and lash them out at her if she approaches you again.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 08:12 PM
How can I ignore if she sits next to me????

Boomer
09-30-2014, 08:14 PM

Like we said, lash back. Does she have long hair? Tell her it makes her look like a ditz. Or if she says "U mad, bro?" tell her you're a girl, and she is a stupid moron to call you "bro."

Hell, yank on her hair, if need be. Grab it and say how much you adore long hair because then you can do this (start running around, dragging her whiny ass behind you).

Mahmoud
09-30-2014, 08:15 PM

That why I hate schools everyone act silly and care about silly stuff...even that they know it will end soon...it won't last forever

just don't look at her don't talk to her and try to find someone is nice then her...

Amd
09-30-2014, 08:18 PM

Hidden blade....quick assassination....done.

Boomer
09-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Hidden blade....quick assassination....done.

Ok, that's a little too over-the-top. :sweatdrop:

Amd
09-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Ok, that's a little too over-the-top. :sweatdrop:

Sorry I play too much assassin's creed xD

Flatoutlie
09-30-2014, 08:21 PM
I think you need to go to the police bullying is a serious issue but nobody sees it like that if the police think your silly tell them how much it hurts to get bullyed

Boomer
09-30-2014, 08:25 PM
Sorry I play too much assassin's creed xD

LOL aren't we opposites? I play Transformers up the ass.