PDA

View Full Version : A message for Bullies... (Important)

Killerforlife
09-30-2014, 08:59 PM
This is just my personal opinion on Bullying, If you are only going to make drama out of it then please leave. Thank you.

So, Bullying as everyone knows is a huge thing in this generation. People think it is okay to bully... Well this thread is a message to those who bully people.

I have seen people get bullied, They are crying, Hurt and sad... It puts me to the question why would someone do that to another person? People punching, kicking and swearing at someone and for what reason?

If you were that person would you like getting beat up everyday? Doing someone else's homework? Getting called names? Having no respect?

You are hurting someone not physically but mostly mentally, It is not right. Bullying prevents Confidence, Courage and happiness. In other words putting that person in Hell because to many people its 'Fun' well... It isn't. You are not doing the right thing as a human.

Make the right decision because you never know what you are doing to somebody else...

Bullying is a serious case, 1 in 10 people get bullied. Many people suicide due to bullying so take a moment to think what impact you are having on someone else's life.

People think bullying is just a 'joke' or just for fun. From what iv'e seen... It is NO joke and it is very serious. Next time you go to greet someone with a punch... Greet them with a smile or a handshake. What is the point is violence? Violence never solves anything.

playerde
09-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Plz send this to ace thanks

This is just my personal opinion on Bullying, If you are only going to make drama out of it then please leave. Thank you.

So, Bullying as everyone knows is a huge thing in this generation. People think it is okay to bully... Well this thread is a message to those who bully people.

I have seen people get bullied, They are crying, Hurt and sad... It puts me to the question why would someone do that to another person? People punching, kicking and swearing at someone and for what reason?

If you were that person would you like getting beat up everyday? Doing someone else's homework? Getting called names? Having no respect?

You are hurting someone not physically but mostly mentally, It is not right. Bullying prevents Confidence, Courage and happiness. In other words putting that person in Hell because to many people its 'Fun' well... It isn't. You are not doing the right thing as a human.

Make the right decision because you never know what you are doing to somebody else...

Bullying is a serious case, 1 in 10 people get bullied. Many people suicide due to bullying so take a moment to think what impact you are having on someone else's life.

People think bullying is just a 'joke' or just for fun. From what iv'e seen... It is NO joke and it is very serious. Next time you go to greet someone with a punch... Greet them with a smile or a handshake. What is the point is violence? Violence never solves anything.

Killerforlife
10-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Who is ace?