PDA

View Full Version : Learn To Fly 3 - Exlusive RTsoft Sneak peak

raqk
09-30-2014, 09:58 PM
So, I recently got an email saying that learn to fly 3 is finally in closed alpha... And im in it! Im just a lil bit excited, and thought id give you guys a little sneak peak, since it said I was allowed too, and well, im just bored :P
Spoilers cuz Y not
Lel
But for realz...
Teh main screen: 51742
Shhh... 51743
Super Trashcan! 51744
yeah, in case you have yet to figure this out, this learn to fly game will be going upwards, not sideways, but lightbringer said there MIGHT be a sideways flying classic mode or something...
Dont get your hopes up just yet though... look at the version number: V0.05C still a little whiles to go! :sweatdrop:
Sorry, just a little excited...
And keep in mind, this game is still very early in development, anything and everything is subject to change.

Here are some more screenshots from teh guys at the subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/learntofly/comments/2htdxd/alpha_screenshots/
and heres teh subreddit just incase you want to stay up to date: www.reddit.com/r/learntofly

playerde
09-30-2014, 10:02 PM
love that game love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So, I recently got an email saying that learn to fly 3 is finally in closed alpha... And im in it! Im just a lil bit excited, and thought id give you guys a little sneak peak, since it said I was allowed too, and well, im just bored :P
Spoilers cuz Y not
Lel
But for realz...
Teh main screen: 51742
Shhh... 51743
Super Trashcan! 51744
yeah, in case you have yet to figure this out, this learn to fly game will be going upwards, not sideways, but lightbringer said there MIGHT be a sideways flying classic mode or something...
Dont get your hopes up just yet though... look at the version number: V0.05C still a little whiles to go! :sweatdrop:
Sorry, just a little excited...
And keep in mind, this game is still very early in development, anything and everything is subject to change.

Here are some more screenshots from teh guys at the subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/learntofly/comments/2htdxd/alpha_screenshots/
and heres teh subreddit just incase you want to stay up to date: www.reddit.com/r/learntofly