PDA

View Full Version : Crap ._.

LegitCheesetoilet
09-30-2014, 10:44 PM
I sprang mah finger! Holy crap it hurts so bad when I try to move it.:cry: What should I do besides putting ice on it or go see the doctor? And no I don't want a "Sonny, you shouldn't do anything to it. back in my day all we did when we sprang me finger was st and watch rocks!:prophet::prophet::prophet:"

BudderMeow
09-30-2014, 11:01 PM
I sprang mah finger! Holy crap it hurts so bad when I try to move it.:cry: What should I do besides putting ice on it or go see the doctor? And no I don't want a "Sonny, you shouldn't do anything to it. back in my day all we did when we sprang me finger was st and watch rocks!:prophet::prophet::prophet:"

Just let it rest for a while and it will be fine.

Tohru
09-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Off-topic: NUUU WE BOTH VIETNAMESE GROWTOPIANS WE BOTH NUMBER 1 KKKK

On-topic: Erm, don't do anything with your finger until...HMMM...until someone trolls you??? Jk

Sheth
09-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Off-topic: NUUU WE BOTH VIETNAMESE GROWTOPIANS WE BOTH NUMBER 1 KKKK

On-topic: Erm, don't do anything with your finger until...HMMM...until someone trolls you??? Jk

#AsianDomination

Just leave it be and don't hurt it any further. Me? I just leave any wound there/bandage/wrap it and open the bandage after a few days, then voila, you're wound is healed! Contact 778-THIS-WORKS for more miraculous remedies to common everyday problems!

Shumentheny
09-30-2014, 11:25 PM

Let it cool in a cold place, feels better than putting ice on your hand. Just fan it if you want.

Coatimundi
09-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Back in my day we bit our finger off and waited for another one to grow... They never did of course, but we didn't know that, we didn't know anything about medicine.

SilversoulX
10-01-2014, 03:09 AM
LOL MY MIND JUST SAID CRAP AS I LEFT A THREAD, THEN SAW THIS LOL!

InstaRabbit
10-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Instarabbit says: Smash it with a rock

Fast recovery guaranteed, if not call 756-629-SCAM