PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Starting in America?

Stanicek3
09-30-2014, 11:05 PM
A man with ebola has landed with Dallas. America being my home country, I am actually worried of a spread. Do you think the CDC will contain the disease in America?

Sheth
09-30-2014, 11:05 PM
It's just one person, I'd only freak out if 10+ cases have been reported. Calm down guys, the doctors know what they're doing, just keep calm and pray (if you're Christian).

anchorsaway
10-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Well it is not yet an outbreak but all of us should cautious. But I think the health minister as well as the other government officials will work on this. Until then, we should all go on with our lives but as said, extra careful.

Spotlight
10-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Meanwhile I live in Dallas, about 10 minutes away from the hospital they're being contained at.
Gr8 m8

(Actually not worried tho)

Boomer
10-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Meanwhile I live in Dallas, about 10 minutes away from the hospital they're being contained at.
Gr8 m8

(Actually not worried tho)

You should be. He came in contact with 4 or 5 kids from different schools, and it may have spread. Plus there's another one that is showing symptoms. So that now makes almost 2 with the disease.

Killerforlife
10-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Keep calm, The doctors mensioned that the whole family is okay, Meaning the family the man was living with is not infected therefor the virus won't spread.That man was a traveler and when he came to Dallas he already had the virus. The doctors said they WILL defeat the Ebola, Don't you worry about a thing.

Boomer
10-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Keep calm, The doctors mensioned that the whole family is okay, Meaning the family the man was living with is not infected therefor the virus won't spread.That man was a traveler and when he came to Dallas he already had the virus. The doctors said they WILL defeat the Ebola, Don't you worry about a thing.

Someone else who came in contact with the guy is now showing symptoms.