PDA

View Full Version : Please read this guys.

WhatsUpDoc?
10-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey, what's up. I'm a well known forumer, just lemme say that before I start.

I need help guys, I'm constantly sad and idk what to do. My grade average is above a 90 but my parents are constantly expecting more from me! and I'm under so much stress balancing school. Friends, sleep, games, and sports. I seriously don't know how much longer I can go. My father is also verbally abusive on accident most of the time, I know it's usually just he gets carried away, but it still hurts. My mother works a night job while my dad looks for a job (god bless her) she's also have depression, and that's hurts me a ton. I was so close to suicide last year, but the school counselor helped me stop.

I have depression and anxiety, and they're both taking a toll on me. I want to call a hotline, but I'm too scared too. My friends are making fun of me recently, and I can't tell if they're joking or not. I used to be a brony (not anymore, if you do not know what one is, look it up) and they are making fun if me for that. I was one 2 years ago.

Guys any suggestions?
Everything said here is 100% true. I do not want to start drama at all, i just want help. I will NOT give my identity out, feel free to guess but I won't say correct if you get it.

Sheth
10-02-2014, 02:19 AM
It's not worth it to suicide, call the hotline if you need to. Imagine the pain all your friends will go through after you leave, and since you're a well known forumer, there's slim slim slim chance I may know you. Don't do it. Things'll get better. I understand what kind of stress you're going through, when you're in that low hole, all you do is think of all the bad things that have happened and all the things wrong with your life. Don't ever think that way, always look at the bright side of the storm. I'm always here for you to talk to :)

Suggestion, take a chance at school, meet new people and ditch the jerks that call themselves "you friends".

Tugg Speedman
10-02-2014, 02:20 AM
Just call hotline for assistance, I doubt you'd get much help here since theres mostly kids here

ZeroRarity
10-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Hmm, MySpice? The way you deliver it seems similar to her. But.. It's just a guess.

Just have a positive outlook in your life everyday. Every hard work pays off, someday, all your hard work will pay off. Your studies, your talent, your life. We will all have that depression stage some time in our life. Good luck. :hat:

DeathbyDeathGaming
10-02-2014, 02:26 AM
can any forumer answer this - no
im sorry bud but we growtopians cant do anything towards your real life probablems. just tell your mom and dad how you feel and they will help you go through this process that all teenagers go thru so dont go to the forums looking for answers im sorry bud hope you do wel:(

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Alright, this may not be the best suggestions but it is some to hopefully help you out.

I also somewhat went through what you went through a few years ago. It was hard, everday I would come home and just sit in the corner of my room. But I did manage to get through it.

Here's what I think you should do. Call the hotline they would definetly help you out, and if your still scared. Think of this, all of us forumers are here to support you and here to back you up when you need it. Also I know this is will be hard (maybe) but you need to stop playing Growtopia and go on forums. It's just another thing to add to your stress. Next, I know this will be hard but when your father starts accidently verbally abusing you, just stop listening and walk away (or think about something funny and cool). Maybe if you talk to your mother about dropping out of a sport or two, to free your stress a bit. If your in school clubs or school sports maybe drop out of some of those. Unless you feel very relaxed and safe when your there.

The friends who are making fun of you, forget about them. If there making fun of you, there not real friends. You should just ignore them and walk away. If they are saying mean things to you maybe go to your desk and read a book or go on your phone and watch a show or listen to music. Or maybe if you feel like, you want to go have a conversation with a teacher or the counsellor. Look for someone who wants get to know you. If you are comfortable with a teacher start to get to know them and talk to them about your stress.

Best of luck and I know you will get through this :)

Scooby.