PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody remember my "How to speak/act around mods" thread?

Megazork
10-02-2014, 02:56 AM
How to speak to mods without being terminated (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?65618-How-to-talk-to-the-gods-of-Growtopia-without-being-terminated)

I was surfing through some of my ancient posts and I saw this beauty of a thread. It's so completely accurate and I'm depressed that it wasn't stickied... not really actually.

One of the young Megazork's threads

dingle500
10-02-2014, 03:02 AM
So many rules... I'll never remember them. Guess I'll get terminated then :cry:

Megazork
10-02-2014, 03:33 AM
So many rules... I'll never remember them. Guess I'll get terminated then :cry:

It's OK, we all get terminated once in our life. It just hurts like heck.

dingle500
10-02-2014, 03:35 AM
It's OK, we all get terminated once in our life. It just hurts like heck.

That's supposed to make me feel better?

Megazork
10-02-2014, 03:39 AM
That's supposed to make me feel better?

No, I want you to relive your pain ever since you accidently stepped in a 5 foot radius next to a mod. The burns, the feels. IAmABrodie stands near a podium and says "Can I get an amen?!?" The "oohs"... the "ahhs".

dingle500
10-02-2014, 03:46 AM
No, I want you to relive your pain ever since you accidently stepped in a 5 foot radius next to a mod. The burns, the feels. IAmABrodie stands near a podium and says "Can I get an amen?!?" The "oohs"... the "ahhs".

I was so pretty then. Now I look like this
http://www.jimmyco.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sphynx-cat-with-blue-eyes-640x480-e1334705917104.jpg

Inner
10-02-2014, 04:01 AM
I can never formally follow those rules. Sometimes it does come naturally but in game I try to be who I am by not trying to act super cool or very formal near mods. If you have ever seen me in game or near a mod you'll see me joking around because all I think of mods are powerful, respected regular players.

Of course, others may have different intentions when with a mod, but this is what I do naturally.

And after my kinda long explanation I can say no [to your question]. Though idk how I missed it.:crazy: It's really informative Mega.