PDA

View Full Version : Ebola has come to the Us

King902
10-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Recently an Ebola patient came to the US and he was let out...in...TEXAS. This person had contact with 18 other people and 5 children now have ebola symptoms. It is getting further.

raqk
10-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Ebolas gonna be our doomsday if we dont find a cure or do somehing soon :panic:
And: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/man-thought-died-ebola-awakes-burial-team-arrives/story?id=25915800
Ebola is gonna be our apocalypse! Probably just too much internet for today, but im freaking out! Ive watched all of the walking dead and i dont want none of that happening!

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Its sad that this symptom has moved to us now. I hope they will cure it soon or we will all me in danger.

raqk
10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
I heard somethig about the CDC owning a patent (http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en) for ebola appearantly those disease 'prevention' guys are actually trying to genetically modify ebola to be air-born in order to reduce the population of the earth in effort to fix the problems that came with the population boom, or somehing like that...

I-Am-Legend
10-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Didn't the experimental vaccine work?

WolfMenTM
10-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Recently an Ebola patient came to the US and he was let out...in...TEXAS. This person had contact with 18 other people and 5 children now have ebola symptoms. It is getting further.

I also hear about that

cninjafish
10-02-2014, 11:26 PM

ebola wont spread as easily in America the conditions are unlike Africa. If it does... move to Colombia! No bats come in contact with people= no Ebola. Conditions in Colombia: No Ebola. Inresult, If this cure doesnt come out we gotta do this: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic: MOVE TO COLOMBIA

Spotlight
10-02-2014, 11:29 PM
Ebola will not spread in the US.
Also, there can't be a cure, it's a virus.

dingle500
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Ha. I live in NZ so yay! No worries fo me! I think I watch too many zombie apocalypse movies... What if it spreads. And everyone but the forumers of gt are infected with ebola. And then we have to kill them. Only after we've killed half of the world we'll find out a cure. AFTER we've killed our loved ones.

Sliith
10-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Ha. I live in NZ so yay! No worries fo me! I think I watch too many zombie apocalypse movies... What if it spreads. And everyone but the forumers of gt are infected with ebola. And then we have to kill them. Only after we've killed half of the world we'll find out a cure. AFTER we've killed our loved ones.

Not kill them, you'll just have to isolate us.

PolarisHD
10-02-2014, 11:51 PM
If the Ebola apocalypse happens, i'll move to Greenland.

Only people who have played Plague Inc. can understand what I said..

King902
10-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Didn't the experimental vaccine work?

Partially. The vaccine worked on monkeys...but the two humans it was tested on died. Doctors concluded that there is a "no turning point". Also Spotlight there can be a cure. They are undergoing experiments for the 3rd "cure".

dingle500
10-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Not kill them, you'll just have to isolate us.

But they'll come chasing us for food. And if we don't give them any they'll bite us and their saliva will get on us! AND WE'LL HAVE EBOLA

Danlord101
10-02-2014, 11:58 PM
I heard somethig about the CDC owning a patent (http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en) for ebola appearantly those disease 'prevention' guys are actually trying to genetically modify ebola to be air-born in order to reduce the population of the earth in effort to fix the problems that came with the population boom, or somehing like that...

That's enough conspiracy theories for you today.

Edwardson97
10-02-2014, 11:58 PM
It's not 18, it's 100 people. Because the man that have it, was sick when he got back from his trip. Was a little sick so the doctors sent him home. Then the next time he went he was brought in ambulance. So it's most likely been given to a lot of people.

raqk
10-02-2014, 11:59 PM

Heh, i love that game :)

- - - Updated - - -

That's enough conspiracy theories for you today.

Yeah... Sorry, actually spent all yesterday researching ebola and freaking out, then researching it more, freaking out...

Stanicek3
10-03-2014, 12:01 AM

Ugh.. Infecting Greenland is a pain.

Dodo Wizard
10-03-2014, 12:04 AM

We could move to Madagascar, that would work too.

raqk
10-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Anyone know where you can donate towards ebola cure and research?

http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Cure+for+Ebola.jpg (http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/Cure+for+Ebola)

PolarisHD
10-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Ugh.. Infecting Greenland is a pain.

True.

The last time I played that game, I was stuck on the Fungus part. I can't even infect Greenland ;-;

We could move to Madagascar, that would work too.

Canada, Iceland and New Zealand would also work. :D

King902
10-03-2014, 12:11 AM
It's not 18, it's 100 people. Because the man that have it, was sick when he got back from his trip. Was a little sick so the doctors sent him home. Then the next time he went he was brought in ambulance. So it's most likely been given to a lot of people.

2 hours ago. A patient came to Texas a while back. The doctors let him outside not knowing if his Ebola was cured. The doctors found out and realized he touched 18 other people. Some of these people were infected and are currently quarintined in Texas..

HerobrineFan
10-03-2014, 12:35 AM
2 hours ago. A patient came to Texas a while back. The doctors let him outside not knowing if his Ebola was cured. The doctors found out and realized he touched 18 other people. Some of these people were infected and are currently quarintined in Texas..

So Ebola is like the Cooties..

Sheth
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM
So Ebola is like the Cooties..

XD

But in all seriousness, you could DIE so it's not something that's appropriate to joke about.

HerobrineFan
10-03-2014, 12:42 AM
XD

But in all seriousness, you could DIE so it's not something that's appropriate to joke about.

IK nub

Luckily someone was CURED Out of Ebola

Sheth
10-03-2014, 12:44 AM
IK nub

Luckily someone was CURED Out of Ebola

There's a high chance you'll die and a slim chance you'll be cured.

JrFarmer
10-03-2014, 12:52 AM
If the virus takes a trip to Canada...

Sheth
10-03-2014, 01:15 AM
If the virus takes a trip to Canada...

Don't jinx it pls.

Mahmoud
10-03-2014, 01:21 AM

lol dat make sense but what if the virus can stand against heat and cold

Reballoo
10-03-2014, 01:28 AM
We are safe as long as our waiter, who must already have Ebola, sneazes in our food. Ebola is not contagious through air, contact,or water. If somebody with Ebola goes swimming, and you swim in the same body of water, unless he releases a body fluid into the water that you intake, you are still safe. Being in the same room or touching somebody with Ebola will not give you Ebola. It is transmitted through body fluid, most commonly saliva, but sometimes blood or other.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that is not possible. He must have either kissed, sneazed on, spit on, coughed on, or somehow gotten bodily fluid into their system for them to be infected. If not, then that has got to be a rumor. Touching somebody will not cause them to get infected...

- - - Updated - - -

ebola wont spread as easily in America the conditions are unlike Africa. If it does... move to Colombia! No bats come in contact with people= no Ebola. Conditions in Colombia: No Ebola. Inresult, If this cure doesnt come out we gotta do this: :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:: panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pa nic::panic: MOVE TO COLOMBIA

Whatchu talking bout bats for, boy? But seriously, what is with the bats... Since when did Ebola have anything to do with bats?

King902
10-03-2014, 01:31 AM
We are safe as long as our waiter, who must already have Ebola, sneazes in our food. Ebola is not contagious through air, contact,or water. If somebody with Ebola goes swimming, and you swim in the same body of water, unless he releases a body fluid into the water that you intake, you are still safe. Being in the same room or touching somebody with Ebola will not give you Ebola. It is transmitted through body fluid, most commonly saliva, but sometimes blood or other.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that is not possible. He must have either kissed, sneazed on, spit on, coughed on, or somehow gotten bodily fluid into their system for them to be infected. If not, then that has got to be a rumor. Touching somebody will not cause them to get infected...

- - - Updated - - -

Whatchu talking bout bats for, boy? But seriously, what is with the bats... Since when did Ebola have anything to do with bats?

Clearly you do not know one of the theories of Ebola. Bats can carry it(Fruit Bats tobe precise)..Also this is not a "rumor"...They in fact showed the faces of the people he came in contact with that someone got Ebola. I didn't literally mean touch...More likely they got it due to something else with the same person who was carrying it.