PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one broke.

Spotlight
10-03-2014, 12:43 AM
My xbox One's disc drive broke again, second time.
I shipped it to Microsoft to fix it less than a month ago, they said it was fixed, and it worked for we little bit, not it broke again.
I'm furious, I just bought forza horizon 2 and it's amazing, now I gotta wait 4 weeks to play it again.
They better throw in a free game or something to compensate.

Megazork
10-03-2014, 02:36 AM
Like Shikaru once said

Hur hur hur! You vant X-bawx Juan? Put le sombrero on X-Box 360 and you got X-box juan.

Shikaru actually said this ingame, without the intentionally misspelling that is. Anyways...

That sucks, recently my Wii broke because I tried to self clean the lens so bahhh! My PC also gave up on me because it was old and I decided to download Combat Arms. More baahhh!

I know that feel

Applez
10-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Like Shikaru once said

Shikaru actually said this ingame, without the intentionally misspelling that is. Anyways...

That sucks, recently my Wii broke because I tried to self clean the lens so bahhh! My PC also gave up on me because it was old and I decided to download Combat Arms. More baahhh!

I know that feel

You always fix Nintendo stuff by blowing on it

Boomer
10-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Face it. You need a PS3.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Shikaru once said

I know that feel

That quote left me in stitches. :p

Dodo Wizard
10-03-2014, 09:49 PM
My xbox One's disc drive broke again, second time.
I shipped it to Microsoft to fix it less than a month ago, they said it was fixed, and it worked for we little bit, not it broke again.
I'm furious, I just bought forza horizon 2 and it's amazing, now I gotta wait 4 weeks to play it again.
They better throw in a free game or something to compensate.

Lol, my 360 is like 6 years old, works fine. Newer models of everything stink.

PolarisHD
10-03-2014, 09:50 PM
PS4 is better than Xbox One. *grabs popcorn*

Brys
10-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Lolololololol once you seen xbawx juan u s33 Jamal.

Pixlr
10-04-2014, 12:06 AM
My Xbox 360 is about 5 years old and its not working properly anymore. It shuts down at random times.(Haha, IK we're talking about Xbox One, just saying.)

Spotlight
10-04-2014, 03:57 AM
PS4 is better than Xbox One. *grabs popcorn*

I know it is, I just got the Xbox for Forza Horizon 2.

Areodax
10-04-2014, 05:03 AM
My GameBoy Advance SP still works.:crazy:

It just doesn't load cartridges very well.:sweatdrop: