PDA

View Full Version : The World has become a Giant Test

Stanicek3
10-03-2014, 12:48 AM
It seems to be true. We have Ebola, chaos on the news daily, and much more. These days make it feel like the world is just collapsing. What do you think?

Jing
10-03-2014, 12:51 AM
It seems to be true. We have Ebola, chaos on the news daily, and much more. These days make it feel like the world is just collapsing. What do you think?

sorry but, how can I make a post?:sweatdrop:

Megazork
10-03-2014, 12:55 AM

People already know about Ebola and it's being quarantined to prevent further spreading. I don't have to worry about that and especially because I live in Cali.

Mahmoud
10-03-2014, 01:08 AM

The world have been always a test...
but we can't understand the answer in every new question...
and we always do our same mistakes

Jing
10-03-2014, 01:35 AM
People already know about Ebola and it's being quarantined to prevent further spreading. I don't have to worry about that and especially because I live in Cali.

for me it is Singapore, but someone who have Ebola might come to you or my country and spread the illness of Ebola!!!:panic: So don't hesitate about it... WE are also a victim of Ebola and there is nothing to do about it like the old days when the illness SARS have not discovered its cure yet!!!:panic:

Sheth
10-03-2014, 01:42 AM
I was trying to calm myself down and forget about ebola.. I forgot about it till all these threads started popping up.

InstaRabbit
10-03-2014, 01:53 AM
By "Giant Test" I though you meant Shrek

Areodax
10-03-2014, 06:30 AM
Test? More like a game. Hunger Games.:crazy:

Tomas Batkauskas
10-03-2014, 07:25 AM
There was a man with Ebola in Lithuania